I wanna have a mfm threesome with my girl (of 3 years). I'd preferably want to do it with my roommate...

I wanna have a mfm threesome with my girl (of 3 years). I'd preferably want to do it with my roommate, but she's quite shy in person and has also told me she doesn't really find my roommate attractive. Feels bad because I really wanna share her but she's way too sexually conservative and pretty vanilla in bed.

She knows that I wanna do this but is just too shy and picky to want to fuck any of my friends. Even after a few drinks she's not even remotely turned on by the idea.

What do? Craigslist is not an option because she thinks it's too sketchy and I kinda agree, plus it would be much hotter if it was someone we both knew.

Username and face crossed out because people from our college probably lurk here.

cuck

Fuck off cuck

Threesomes aren't that cucky, are they? I don't wanna jerk off in the corner while they fuck, I just wanna spit roast her with one of my bros

>mfm
>with my girl
>and my roommate
>she
>MfM
doesn't add up

“I wanna ruin my relationship”

degenerate cuck

Me
Girlfriend
Male roommate

I know I worded it a bit weird in the original post

First of all, do it with a stranger, not someone you have to look in the eyes every day
Second, kill yourself

Ah I see, yes it's easy to misunderstand.

Pretty solid advice. The only thing I would add is killing yourself before the mfm three way and let a real man fuck your girl after you are dead

Thanks. My masculinity isn't that fragile, though. I'm not sure that I'd feel any type of shame afterwards.

>want another male to join
>not cuck

my sides...

But why do enjoy seeing another guy fucking your girl? Why do you see it as a plus?

fake pic. kil urself

You need mental help dude.

Seeing my normally shy girlfriend being a slut is a massive turn on, I don't see her as my property that only needs to be exclusive to me, I don't take shit that seriously. I figured we might as well fool around during our last college years

Why are you going to put what seems to be a good girl through this? Obviously she doesn’t want any other cock besides yours, why would you want to ruin that?

Try a ffm first, to get her used to it.

I get what you're saying, but I'm not so naive to think that she doesn't want to fuck other guys. They're natural human urges that everyone has. I'm just not really insecure about that and we've been together for a relatively long time, I think it would spice things up. She finds other guys attractive (any girl even with a boyfriend does) just not any of my friends so it makes it hard to arrange a 3some.

Fair enough, everyone is attracted to other people besides their partner, but I still feel like this could fuck up your relationship. I’m not gonna sit here and pretend to know what it’s like after a 3 way with my long time girlfriend and another dude, but I feel like no one is going to come out of that happy except for the other guy and maybe you if you don’t love yourself or your girlfriend

Seems like this is a bad idea, not the right ingredients user.

Not a white knight but I promise you user this kind of girl will call rape if it happens. If you don't go to jail you will certainly end the relationship. Take it or or leave it.

Do a swingers thing OP that way you both get to fuck someone new.

cuckold alert