What a garbage league

What a garbage league

That's the best parity you can ask for.
>Defending Champion
>Team nobody expected to even make the playoffs
>Dark Horse team
>Cinderella team

Suck on my balls baby! Im sooooo fucking happy and drunk right now!

who are the ducks in this comment

dark horse? I mean kinda I guess but not really.

you and the 5 other sens fans in the whole world

I literally couldn't give two shits!!!! This is for us and OUR commitment for 25 years to this team. SO SUCK MY BALLS AND LUBRICATE MY COCK WITH YOUR TEEEAAARRRSSSSSSSSS

GO SENS GO

This. What are you mad about, OP?

What is the difference between Cinderella team and the team nobody even expected to make the playoffs?

It's better then the "Lebron versus curry! 3rd time in a fucking row!"

Or

"Tom Brady gets easy pickings and kills NFC team unless Giants"

Or

"Meme baseball teams win games then get BTFO in World Series"

>Horrible TV ratings
>Games have gone to OT 25 times
>There's more competition then the fucking NBA playoffs
>They manages to get 1 million views

What is wrong with my country? Is it because of all the beaners and nigs?

>Complaining that the Senators are still alive

Bad leaf.

Short answer, Yes.

But then again, Trudeau "urges" Canada to root for them....

If ottawa and Nashville both hold their leads you will have two teams with a combined 84-80 playing for the championship in a 30 team league. That really triggers me.

If you're going to have massive ass regular seasons don't let more than half your teams in the playoffs.

Yes. Ik off the top of my head about half of the ratings are black bois for nba.

>What is wrong with my country?

Nothing. Hockey is turrible and loses to dog shows in the ratings for a reason.

NBA is just a better sport.

Pittsburgh is team system babby. Tank for top picks then get a system coach like Sullivan, fill out the rest of the roster with AHL players like Sheary and Cuntzel.

>NBA better sport
>Better sport

What, a league where only 2-3 teams make it and the 8th seed has no chance at all? Pathetic. And your stars all act like thugs as well

>that really triggers me

You don't like it when a team that has a chance actually TAKES ADVANTAGE of what's offered to them? It's more of a battle of grit and knowing if your roster makes it. They aren't powerhouses but it's better then 3 teams always making the finals over and over again

But this is the best playoffs in fucking years. No Bruins, no Rags, no Hawks, no Kongs.

This

even beaners began to watch that shit, look at anaheim

If this ends up with Preds vs Sens then it's honestly the worst season in years. I didn't mind seeing the Kings win two cups but I'll be pissed if the Sens or Preds win it.

>made it to the Stanley Cup playoffs
>garbage

um

>nhl is garbage league
>dont see KHL

this years playoffs have been incredible. who cares about ratings? most people are slack jaw morons that would rather watch a rigged game of ape hoop.

babby mad his team lost?

Shrewd marketing made the NBA a better sport. The NHL is still more competitive, however, and winning the Stanley Cup is greater achievement than any NBA Finals win.

Yeah man I'd much rather have a league where only 3 teams tops have a chance at winning each year like the NBA.
>Whatever team LeBron is on
>Western conference team that isn't the Spurs (Golden State, Dallas. Lakers, depending on the year)
>Spurs
This has been the case since the Celtics big 3 team disbanded.

What a shit league.

Oilers were literally robbed by refs

They legitimately won 5 games outta 7 but were ref pucked the worst ref puck I've ever seen

Lol! Edmontons shit.

This always happens when a CAN team makes it into the ECF/WCF or SCF. We come alive for them to bring the cup back to where it, and the NHL came from. Closest in the past 25 years were Vancouver (SCF x2), Ottawa (SCFx1, now ECFx2), and Montreal (ECFx3?). Oilers too a few times, but I'm not up on them as much as I should be. Their team this season is hot as fuck. Vancouver tanked for lottery again.

ITT: asspained blackcucks fans

>muh original six

>Pissed with good markets winning it
>Was fine with the kongs getting cup

user, it's good for a city like Nashville or Ottawa. The players are certainly deserve a cup more then someone like kopitar or toews

Not really. The refs had some influence, but it's because you couldn't clear the puck and get it in the empty net at all in game 5, or have lucic preform a basic action in the crucial game 7

Aside from that, it wasn't edmontons year. They'll make it again sooner or later, but they have some cleaning and fixing to do

>Ever being a Hawks fan

Nope game 5 was a legit when for the ducks, fuck off with that "interference call" on all 3 goals shit.

Win*

Then the Oilers still won 4-3.

They would have won pretty much if they cleared the puck, but it's a good experience for them. You realize what to do in order to fix those mistakes

>Penguins or Hawks win lmao

I don't like either hockey it basketball. Hockey is just way too chaotic and luck based and basketball is way too reliant on superstars, too heavily influenced by the refs and scoring is way too high leading to only the last quarter or even just the last couple minutes being relevant and that's if it's not a blowout.

Both are just bad sports