With all these pedos going to jail, when are the police going to reach the final pedo boss Dan Schneider?

With all these pedos going to jail, when are the police going to reach the final pedo boss Dan Schneider?

Hes too powerful. The police are leveling up so when they do get to him, theyre going to take him down

they'll never get him. he levels up twice as fast as the police

I don't know if Beer Can Dan can ever be stopped. Were he to be apprehended, my guess is that he would transform into a being of pure sexual energy.

are you joking he would've been the 2nd one going down after Weinstein if he actually did it, leave the poor fat fuck alone lol. Christ even agents, huge celebrities, this sad fat fuck would've been crucified.

Hey! Delet this!

so you like the idea of raping children?

these retards don't seem to understand they need to be outed first.

Dan "hold her tighter I'mma cum insider her" Schneider

> the big dick at Nick

Ya but it caps at lvl 99

Dan Schneider is part of the illuminati, he is far beyond the police

bill cosby if still doing stand up

if you are powerful enough you can get away with anything in this world

I will take a shit outta my dick if this guy isn't guilty

But ya... What's the deal with all the recent pedos in the media as of late? Kinda weird

NEVER. NOT ONE ALLEGATION. THE TIGHTEST SETS IN HOLY WOOD WITH ONE MONITOR PER ACTRESS. NEVER MET WITH AN ACTRESS ALONE.

DAN "THE MAN WITH A ROCK HARD PLAN" SCHNEIDER AIN'T NEVER GOING TO JAIL NOT BECAUSE HE'S POWERFUL, BUT BECAUSE HE'S A GENTLE MAN.

THAT 2" WORM CAN'T HANDLE A LOG THROUGH IT.

NO ALLEGATIONS, THE MOST PROFESSIONAL SET IN HISTORY OF KIDS SHOWS (300,000 EXTRA PER SEASON ON GOVT. MONITORS)..AND OH YEAH.....HIS WIFE , A WRITER ON THE SHOWS, WITH HIM EVERY SECOND ON SET.'

NICE TRY THOUGH.

better start workin on that cause they took down everyone. Like do you understand how much Louis CK was making everyone? Hundreds of millions. They took down fuckin Kevin Spacey. Like do you get that? But like kid fucking would be the number 1 thing coming out nowadays. So yeah, this conspiracy theory is done with. No way is this guy guilty.

Take down "Open Wider" Schneider? Keep dreaming, OP.

HIS NET WORTH IS 25 MILLION. HOW THE FUCK IS HE MAKING 100'S OF MILLIONS YOU DUMB FUCK.

THE MOST POWERFUL TO BE TAKEN DOWN SO FAR IS WEINSTEIN AND HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

>LOG

Dan “The Hymen Collider” Schneider dicked 'em so good they're still coming back for more. Why would they out him?

They're going after hebes and famous adults TO DETRACT FROM the pedo/gate shit. Bruh, it's a classic Mea Culpa

dude, Disney is level 9000 mang !

If he goes down, Disney goes down.
Never happening.
We will never get to "Mistakes were made, harm was done."

YOUR CAPS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE YOUR HIDING SOMETHING
Hi Dan!

Dan "astro glider" schnieder confirmed

>sweats cheesily

Dan "Already Creampied Her" Schneider? Untouchable.

You and i both know the cops wont min/max. Theyll dick around and never be competetion ready.

AND WHY WOULD DISNEY GIVE A FUCK YOU AUTISTIC COCK SPIT?

HE WORKED FOR NICKELODEON

This. and chekt

Is there any proof that dan is guilty of molesting/raping all those innocent children? I didnt think so

PROOF? HE WAS ALREADY ASKING FOR 300-500k EXTRA TO HAVE CALIFORNIA SOCIAL SERVICE MONITORS ON SET EVEN BEFORE ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

OH YEAH AND LET'S NOT FORGET THAT HIS WIFE, HIS FUCKING WIFE, WAS A WRITER ON THE SHOWS AND ON SET WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES. BUT CONTINUE....

DAN IS A CHILDHOOD ACTOR. HE KNOWS THE "GAME" AND MADE SURE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ON HIS SET.

Your life is over is one phone call you stupid son of a bitch. Sleep tight.

Can I stress something important to you? Louis CK is not worth 25 million. He is worth north of 100 million+ His FX show alone paid him close to 30million. He got 15 million from Louie on HBO. Everyone single one of his specials he received somewhere north of 10 million from Netflix. Each special. He's had 3 on Netflix. Go on his IMDB and look at anything he's an EP on. Now go listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with Bill Burr on it when this all went down and they talk about how much money he was making before this all happened and the fact that he'll go back to making everyone money next year. BTW that website that tells you celebrity networth is complete horse shit. Nobody has access to the contracts and you can only trust word of mouth from people in the industry. The people I got this from are associate producers and production assistants that work in NYC. Louie is a whale.

shut up Dan

If Dan Schneider ain't a pedo then my dick sneezes, I can contract my asshole to form a singularity and my nipple shoot lasers

> C. K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a Jewish Hungarian surgeon whose family emigrated to Mexico, where he met his Catholic ...

Im not guilty though

shut the fuck up Dan

OK, do I'm ignorant of that..

Nickelodeon is Level 4500 mang!

If he goes down.....

fixed.

>HIS FUCKING WIFE, WAS A WRITER ON THE SHOWS AND ON SET WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES.

so is she certified kink-free ?

is that Eric Griffin?

oh it's with a k mb

>implying you wouldn't have smashed prime Icarly
pls, Sup Forums

Dan Schneider might be a paedo, but he's one of the cool ones who everyone likes. The amount of fanservice he has created for foot fetishists have basically guaranteed him a place in heaven, where he can cuddle naked cherubs.

He knows the game, so he knows how not to get caught.

dan either gets em so young they're brainwashed for life, or so slutty they'll never stop trying to sleep their way to the top

Dan stop trying

Any insider here? Tell us some stories, for science. Heard his last show is kinda crazy.

He has an alibi, he was on Omegle the whole time.....errrrrrr

That look in Miranda's eyes...
>DEAD INSIDE

not a man alive could resist 10/10 hebes throwing themselves at him for fame
all that had to be cover

look at this, a straight male is going to say know? get the fuck outa here

s/know/no

Jamie is my favorite so far

my guess is if he hasn't been accused yet, there's not enough evidence

maddie is totally dans. everyone knows a 'producer' knocked her up

what evidence? none of these bullshit metoo whores have any evidence whatsoever besides their claims. and maybe a close friend or two saying "yeah, she made that claim to me too!!" that's enough now

look at that kid. dan the man written all over her

this is who she claims the father is. now who does maddie look more like. she's dans.

I got a proposition for you maddie

take some dick for a show on nick?

it's the family business!

>THE TIGHTEST SETS IN HOLY WOOD WITH ONE MONITOR PER ACTRESS. NEVER MET WITH AN ACTRESS ALONE.

Any sauce fore this?

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

to be fair all those pics would be perfectly ok if he didn't look so damn creepy... those girls aren't strangers, they're girls he worked with hours a day for years

well okay the most 'effective' "evidence" that has been ending careers as of late is claims, backed up by multiple other sources. I haven't even heard any claims against this fucker. besides "anonymous sources". unless they actually come out and say something, he's still gonna be untouched.

This nigga did it

Based Dan is living the dream.

Great question.

history shows that women are too incompetent when left alone

underage girls need to be given shock collars with gps tracking

>no more straying from designated safe zones
>no more skipping school
>no more sneaking to parties
>no more sneaking to chad's house
>no more doing drugs in secluded areas

>no more sneaking to chad's house
jelly much, virginfag

seems like in this whole scenario, the girl gets fucked regardless

I didn't know he swung both ways.

Hi, Dan

He likes them tight

Too smart

YEAH AND THE "ANONYMOUS" SOURCES ARE KISSLESS VIRGINS HERE LIVING ON THE INTERNET WISHING THEY COULD GET WITHIN 100 FEET OF THESE GIRLS.

DAN IS A DIRECTOR/WRITER/PRODUCER AND HAS ZERO, ZERO , ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM.

IF HE DID ANYTHING TO ANYONE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT LONG AGO. THE CHORUS OF POWER AGAINST HIM WOULD BE IMMENSE AND YET......NADA...NOTHING

DEAL WITH IT FAGS.

Be honest. How hard did you fucked Miranda, Dan?

YEAH AND JAMIE WAS "PREGNANT" BY DAN DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEIR WAS A PATERNITY TEST FOR COURT AND GUESS WHAT? IT WAS A FELLOW TEEN THAT GOT HER PREGNANT AND DAN ACTUALLY HELPED EASE THE MEDIA BLOW BY MAKING SURE WORD WAS KEPT UNDER WRAP.

DAN WAS GODFATHER TO JAMIE'S CHILD.

DEAL WITH IT IDIOTS..HE'S A GENTLE MAN.

WHATEVER YOU LOSER.

MIRANDA WAS A LADY AND WOULD NEVER PT UP WITH ANY, ANY, SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

SHE IS A STRONG, POWERFUL, INTELLIGENT LADY. A LADY YOU WILL NEVER GET NOR COME REMOTELY CLOSE TO GETTING.

OH PLEASE.

WE LIVE IN A DAY AND AGE WHERE ONE, JUST ONE FUCKING GIRL WOULD HAVE TO POINT A FINGER AT DAN AND SAY "HE RAPED" ME AND HE IS DONE AND DONE.

WE ARE IN AN AGE WHERE IT'S ":GUILTY UNTIL NEVER PROVEN INNOCENT" YET THERE IS A CHORUS OF POWERFUL WOMEN WHO CAN "RAT" DAN OUT AND NOTHING!!!

YOU KNOW WHY? NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE HAPPENED.

Hi Dan "If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock" Schneider !!!

Ok Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider.

Ok Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider

My bet is that the diabeetus gets him first.

Their faces are disconcerting.