This is Lucifer now

This is Lucifer now.

Feel old yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/lucifer-season-two-ratings/
tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/fox-tv-show-2016-2017-season-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le anrgy generic demon face man XD

literally no one ever gets lucifer right. He's supposed to be beautiful, enticing with his boypucci. like pic related.

I thought Satan in the Passion was perfectly portrayed.
So creepy

naw, he was creepy but not right.

Lucifer is called "The most beautiful angel" for a reason. Vanity is what caused his downfall according to abrahamic theology.

Fuck they even messed up Lucifer in Lord of the Rings. This is what Sauron was supposed to look like in the flashbacks but decided to change him to generic evil black knight.

>Angry
He isn't even close to angry, he looks sad as a kid at a dead puppy funeral

Still better than his new vessel in Supernatural

The baby Satan was holding in the Passion was way creepier

This is bait right?
Thats how he was supposed to appear at Black Gates

Aside from that what could her mom be planning?
Create an army of fallen angels against god?

I like the flayed man approach, especially considering everything that he does that we've seen so far, his true self is constantly reflected of this and gives him an inner vulnerability that can be related to and explain his lack responsibility..when someone suffers and feels slighted, the injustice of it turns everything even their own actions around..and is more believable than just vanity leading to downfall.

Something can start out beautiful but represent a wrongness that we do not recognize and that leads to its own end but to paint a picture, some of the greatest art has inherent flaws. Even in great beauty we understand this completely which is how we can contrast and understand greatness. You need one thing to separate it from the others.

Is this from that terrible womens' show "Lucifer"?

Remember when Obama was the Devil?

Pellegrino is the only lucifer

wait someone actually watched this show?

>Womens' show
Elaborate

Its a fun show to watch and the plot growth is enough to keep you interested

The tagline is literally "hot as hell". And from what I saw of the previews its basically just about an, admittedly, sexy demon guy who goes around fucking women and doing whatever he does on the show (what does he do).

Has anyone heard anything about a season 3? Lucifer is one of my guilty pleasure shows and I'm afraid its going to be cancelled and just leave the entire story in the air.

That last episode had me laughing. I'm glad we're finally making some leeway with the whole "No, I''m actually the fucking Devil." plotline, but I can't help but think that the therapist's reaction during that scene was because she was thinking about the fact that she fucked Satan numerous times. Haha

Vanity or pride? it is also often said that he lost his beauty after the fall.

is Sauron grifith?
The show is ok, mostly hampered by lack of budget.

so basically you did not watch the show and judged it from posters and previews like a faggot. it may not be a masterpiece or something but its as good as westworld

not sure where it fits in the current pantheon of fox shows but it is averaging middle 3.4s/3.5s with average of 1.0 in 18 to 49 as of 31st

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/lucifer-season-two-ratings/

I unironically love this show.

I endorse this post. My sweet dear mother watches this cheesy trash and thinks the main demonic tadger is great. It's definitely for simple-minded people (and by extension I am including her and all women in that demographic).

tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/fox-tv-show-2016-2017-season-ratings/

It is running in the middle of the pack for 18-49 demo, but as over-all viewership it is averaging around the 4th spot so as long as it stays in the 3.0s, it will still be one of the best shows fox has.

Empire/Lethal weapon/Simpsons and then Lucifer if we're going by half way point this season.

That still might not save it though since a lot of the shows it is doing better than are comedies and a lot cheaper to produce, some of the scripted shows might run on a similar budget but I see them getting axed first. It seems safe for now but that will depend if it bumps on a non-halloween day

Call me crazy but I'm always more excited about watching the latest episode of Lucifer and not Westworld. Westworld started out decent enough, but the pacing is awful.

Lucifer is episodic while Westworld is not. Westworld will be better to marathon while Lucifer is better to watch weekly. we are kind of stuck watching Westworld weekly because we would not want to fall back on shitposting(which is half the joy) but if we said no to that, marathon would be the way to go

Lucifer face was scarred. He is now ugly

Except lucifer isn't episodic.

>its as good as westworld

no, but lucifer is still a good show

it kind of is, yes most every case is tied to lucifer's problem so it could be strange to watch it out of order but overarching plot does not see a lot of development, is often recapped and is not the draw of the show

Will he ever put back the wings? I expect someone to get fatally wounded and him to put them on to heal them

If he's supposed to be beautiful then he should change shape depending on who is seeing him, much like a male version of aphrodite.

At any rate angels don't have a defined sex.

They burned down though
Tell that to Amanadiel

shhh you're supposed to act like you didn't know he didn't burn the real ones.

so androgynous beauty then

>They burned down though
Did you not pay attention? He burned a fake set

why?

Amenediel would realize that considering the wings have a divine feeling to them

because of the obvious scene setup showing amenidiel that he was 'burning' them

even after that same episode showed a perfectly passable fake set at auction.

makes you think

if the show was the comic, I would agree but they obviously play by their own rules and even at first luci was tricked by the fake wings.

Amenediel has lost his power. back when burning was done lucy could have used of the power from real wings to mask the fake wings.

Why would I watch it? It doesn't even look that interesting. I've never seen westworld either.

I don't care if you watch it or not. I just hate it when people make judgments about shows being good or bad or meh, without ever watching them. you do not have the information needed for any kind of call. Not only is it super annoying but such tendency also often translates into lazy judgment in other aspects of life, bringing social problems that could have been avoided.

Na bullshit, beauty is considered a form of natural power, if Satan were real he would be hot as fuck.

What was that piano piece? it was very familiar

by what logic? He could get hot proxies or glamour spells but his true form could be disfigured

found it, it was The Unforgiven – Metallica