I don't think im a completely normal guy and im confused about whether or not i have a personality disorder...

I don't think im a completely normal guy and im confused about whether or not i have a personality disorder. For example. I do have a big ego. I believe i might be narcissistic but i don't exploit people and i generally help people. Im not sure if im confident or just masking my bad confidence with fake confidence. Im charming, i would say everyone likes me. I want to be the best very often. I get kind of jealous easily. I can switch moods quickly. I can feel like im nothing special and i can feel like i am the best guy ever within one hour. I listen to a sad song i get sad. Listen to a good feel song and i feel like a fucking king three seconds later. I know i could exploit people but it would make me feel quilty so i don't do it. I can read people very well and i only use it to my advantage if someone fucks with me or tries to get the last word in something. I always try to be nice with everyone but if they cross me i can plot revenge. Often times i will forget about this quickly and forgive the person unless i revenge immediately, also depending on the severity. I also wish i didn't feel quilt because i feel quilt from very small things. I can feel guilt just from the fact that i am better than someone at something.

Other urls found in this thread:

openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not as often about the fact that i care about my friends but i try to convince them i feel for them because it's the right thing to do. Sometimes it just feels like a burden to care about my friends and sometimes it can feel nice to help them. One thing is for sure; i think im special and will succeed and i want fame and money. I can quickly think very highly of someone and all of a sudden not really care but not want to break the friendship/relationship apart because i feel quilty i might cause them pain. Im very often bored. I rarely get really sad unless it's a girl i can't get. When i "get" the girl i become unattracted to them if they seem attracted to me. But i also recover quickly from this feeling of sadness if i don't "get" them. I have almost never really been sad for a longer period of time. I am extroverted and i like to be in the center of attention. I am obsessed with beauty and do my best to look good. I am good looking but still want to look better. I get pissed off that i don't have the best jawline in the universe. One thing i also noticed; i want a lot of things but when i get them i feel unsatisfied; example girls; i want a girl but when i realize she likes me she becomes unattractive to me. I do things just for the accomplishment, start a sport, become good at it, quit. I have a hard time staying engaged with anything for a longer time. I've tried many things and become good at them and quit.When i can't get something it's all of a suddden attractive to me. I also don't plan things. I am impulsive. I know i can handle things if i want to; example school. Do i have a personality disorder or am i just fucking delusional?

I wish i didn't have any empathy or (guilt) so i couldn't be limited by my feelings

i don't even expect anyone to read all this but thought some of you might be able to know what im dealing with, maybe a superiority complex?

Bump for interest

faggot

anyone?

what makes you say that

Ah yes, it would seem, dearest OP, that you are one of the intelectual elite such as myself *ahem* sometimes reffered to as n-neckbeards... *sweats*

haha good joke but you agree that i come off a bit narcissistic right? i just want to know

Scroll down, start reading this while in thoughts.
One of those days where I just feel burnt out.
>wtf this is me

I have no idea how to describe this either.
I went to a clinic once, and basically, what they told me was, I apparently can't "stand in someone's shoes"
Either i can completely relate, or i don't give a shit.
But I am still helpful, but it's all a drag man.

In retrospect, i realize im a huge faggot, thanks.

thanks a real response

Bruh forget thos fags. U probly fap too much, hit up nofap and r/bodyweight fitness. Within 3 seconds you will habe 39,000,000,000 hoes succin u off and you'll own a ferrari. You'll change your name to John and hate everybody

pic related, its time 4 u 2 commit sepuku

Do you tend to keep to yourself a lot?
Like you said, many people like you.
I have this too, but honestly I can't stand when others are around me, I like the silence, it lets me think.

sometimes i like being around people, sometimes i like to stay alone, like 2 extremes

Strange but I can relate. I have been wondering if I have a mental or personality disorder from time to time. Maybe we are the sum of our programming, the product of society. Who knows but I believe i can chance the world, if I care to.

ah yes forgot to mention im an even more extreme cocky asshole when im drunk

makes sense btw scored high on narcissism test and sociopathy but the empathy that i (think) i have atleast doesn't add up

sometimes it just doesn't feel real, it's just like i know i should feel bad so i pretend i feel bad

This is so eerily me, almost to a beat except for some parts. Just out of curiosity how old are you OP? I ask because a lot of these things started to be less of an issue with age in my case, but I admit it could've been because of other factors involved.

Personally I was never diagnosed with personality disorder but I was with anxiety disorder. Currently I'm in therapy with a psychiatrist that has helped me overcome a lot of these issues, so I highly recommend you that. Not necessarily a psychiatrist tho, but it helps to discharge all of this shit with someone who is at least qualified.

Good luck faggot

it's mostly guilt and faking to feel bad for people mostly but i am in no way an evil person

Why is it important do you to succeed, be it with girls, money, sports or socially?
Is an achievement worth less to you if others do not learn about it?
Do you think you are an inherently likeable person?

Depending on the answers to this, maybe you just have a little low self-esteem. It can easily happen if you are quite talented and your sense of self becomes connected to being best at x. So the moment you are not, it feels bad, because you expect it from yourself .

>maybe you are also just a feg

Nothing in between yeah.
I sometimes still worry about why I'm like this.
But once I was in a serious working environment I kinda stopped caring about what my colleagues thought about me.
The only thing that really bothers me is responding.
I am a complete retard when it comes to conversations, I stutter, I am a 100% self aware at all times.
It's exhausting really.
I've just recently quit alcohol though, so i'm in for some tougher times.

i told u im happy most of the time and feel good but i want some clarity. The only time im not happy is because i keep getting weighed down by pathetic fucks who can't get their shit together.

You are not narcissistic. Why do you need a diagnosis? What makes you think it is pathological behavious?

Im not feeling bad im just pissed because the only time i feel bad it's because someone close to me fucks up or is being a pathetic cunt and pushing their problems on me

and thanks that might bring some clarity

>I am a 100% self aware at all times

This is also a huuuuuge issue for me. On one side I like being so self aware, it helps me acknowledge my mistakes and shortcomings, but on the other it can sink me deep into depression and utter surrendering to negativity. It's as you say user, exhausting

It's the same in my case and I know I'm more intelligent then 95% of the fucktards I work with but still I fail to act normal and stutter with makes me look retarded.

It's kind of like, having yourself looking over your shoulder, reminding you what you're doing wrong, at all times.

A never ending monologue in your head.

i don't know all i know is that i have a much stronger drive to be the best and i want everything

i don't know man
i really dont fucking know

for me im a really social guy and like i said everyone likes me but i feel like im not 100% normal in the head even though i feel fucking great most of the time

I think you may be above the average in your psychopathy index, of which we all have one. I have scored above normal because of similar feelings.

Take this test bro
openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

it's not your normal crappy buzzshit-kind of test, this one is serious and you can submit your results anonymously for research purposes. Hope this helps you

i think i have a superiority complex

Holy crap, that's it EXACTLY

That is okay. It is everyones life-long task to answer these questions. Asking them is already a good start. Answers will come with time, and they will change over time.

i've taken several tests out of five i scored 3.1 in primary psychopathy and 3,9 in secondary and high in narcissism and the only thing that doesn't add upp is the fact that i feel obliged to help and care for people but im really starting to get fed up with it. It's just ruining my things but i do it because i feel guilt if i don't

3,1 and 3,9 out of 5

>openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php
i took this test 2 hours ago 3,1 and 3,9

thanks

No tl;dr?
Fuck man
But honestly relate to this

you sound preeeetty normal? pretty sure you sound normal

3,1 and 3,9 out of 5 in primary and secondary psychopathy and HIGH levels of narcissism in tests, theere must be some truth to it

I also scored high in histrionic personality disorder. that's what makes me wonder. If im so goddamn normal? why do i keep getting high scores in all these tests, i've taken like 7 different ones

damn, I just scored 3.3 and 4.1

ever since i was a kid i wanted to be something everyone would remember. I honestly don't care how i make my fortune and fame.

scored really high in narcissism tests too. They can't all be bullshit right? there has to be some truth to it if keep scoring high all the time

>I do have a big ego
>I get kind of jealous easily
>tries to get the last word in something

Honestly you sound like an asshole. Most people probably don't see you the same way you see yourself, or in the way that you think they see you. I can see you as an interrupter or someone who just likes to hear themselves talk. Someone who doesn't feel comfortable in silence and uses even a momentary lapse in conversation to fill the air with the sound of his own voice. I could be completely wrong about that I admit, but what you've written does remind me of people that I know that have these same characteristics. One bit of advice if this does sound like you: there's a big difference between "waiting to talk" and listening. And most people can tell immediately which type of person you are, if you are the former I can honestly say that people simply tolerate you with a smile and nod their head, not because they like or believe what you're saying but ... it's kind of like dealing with someone with dunning-kruger syndrome. Good luck with your ego, I hope it matures.

seems your sense of morality is clashing with your ability to act upon some of your desires.
i can only tell you of my own experiences with this issues, but i'm afraid i cannot give you a definitive answer.

quick story:
when i was way younger i was so close to raping a 5 year old girl because i wanted to get the rush out of it. i wasn't caught, no one saw me, but i simply... stopped... i didn't do it, i couldn't do it. the feeling of regret and disgust overpowered me. i was a teen back then and looking back i'm glad i didn't go through it, it would've ruined my life and that girl's too.

shit i dunno man, maybe it's your brain trying to balance things out

>there has to be some truth to it if keep scoring high all the time

i agree. something must be going on there

Stop blaming your childish and asshole tendencies on a “personality disorder”. I swear all you fuckers think you are autistic or mentally handicapped when in reality you’re just a faggot. Meanwhile people actually suffer from these things read these posts and want to punch you in the face. Stop over analyzing yourself, and focus on intrinsic values. Weirdo

>dunning-kruger syndrome
God damn, that's scary. One could never possibly know if they have it because with their lack of self-awareness they'd always think that they know better than others.

This. Also, stop these fucking online tests. What are you gonna do with them, show them the girls you chase and say "I have a certificate. 3.9 points on the mega-fag scale"?

no you are wrong. i can see how you think like that but im not exactly that type of guy. I mean't more of a real fight like someone tries to put me down in public.Now when i say this i probably sound even less trustworthy but let me assure you i am not that guy. I know those guys.

and i have a lot of really close friends so I don't think they would even be around me if that was who i am. But you might always be right. If i have that syndrome i can never know. It's like fucking cartman from southpark

You seem to be bipolar

I don't think im a completely normal guy and im confused about wether or not i have a mental illness
For example, I sometimes hear voices, forget a lot of things i was sure I did earlier, and have a lot of moodjumps
Do I have a mental illness or am i just fucking delusional?
TL.DR.:
I sometimes hear voices am I a psychopath?

Yeah being an asshole is being a narcissist you fucking retard

sounds like me, except you sound to have bipolar syndrome.

unless it severely impedes your life, you are not "ill".. so just be who you want to be and say fuck it.

i don't think im bipolar

i agree, what if i have this? i can never know

those tests are fucking stupid that often just means you have good self esteem

halleluiyah,, the boy been cured.

now delet thread

kek maybe i just have good self esteem

this thread was a mistake on my part

/thread

Look OP, as somebody with borderline personality disorder… you would know if you have a personality disorder. Personality disorders are incapacitating and ruin lives, friendships/relationships and entire families without treatment. As you reach adulthood, you simply wouldn’t be able to perform as well as your peers. When you have a personality disorder it kind of feels like there are little demons living inside your brain that are trying to ruin your life. If you made it this far without self harm behaviors, drug abuse, eating disorders, or etc you’re probs fine. Why fix something if it’s not broken? These “symptoms“ or whatever are obviously not interfering with your life at all so get the fuck out of here. No sympathy. Y’all pretenders make me so mad. I wish you could feel what I feel and you would never think you have a fucking personality disorder again. That’s for sure

I have a great capcacity of feeling others and it sucks

in retrospect i dont think that's what you mean't im sorry i offended you

You can be an asshole without being a narcissist dumbass. You think every asshole on earth is also a narcissist?

also thanks pretty sure im just a normal guy now. As i asked in the end of my post. Am i just fucking delusional. Yes, yes it seems that i am a delusional cunt. thanks for solving this for me. I hope all well for u bro

has narcissistic traits retard

i take it back you are a narcissist pull your head out of your ass and ask someone else about how they feel without making it about you

So you are telling me: everybody who is an asshole and maybe exhibit a few narcissistic traits is automatically a full-blown narcissist? Just like people get depressed sometimes definitely have major depression right? You sound like an idiot just stop

it's quite common just so u know. it's not 2 extremes like : either you are or you aren't. get a grip.

NO read my post

Just get a job and seek out an actual professional if these so-called issues are impacting your life. Everybody is a little weird without being mentally handicapped

Look into what a Sigma is. Everyone knows Alpha and Beta. Most btards are probably Omegas. I just learned about Sigmas and it describes me to a T

see

the fuck does this post even mean?

I think everybody on this site has this. Fucking retards

im not a spider bro

well then im glad i broght us fucking assholes together

look it up if you don't know. You are on a computer I imagine you have google.

The medical term for this syndrome is actually Sup Forumstarded

It actually means lone wolf but be a dumbass and don't do the work into looking into it before mocking it.

yeah i looked it up i would say im more an alpha and than sigma because i don't do that sigma shit im very friendly with everyone. I have a good friend though who is a definitely a sigma. He's fucked me over a couple of times but we still are friends. He's a real jackass sometimes

Sigmas have all the traits of the Alphas so they can still be extroverted seeming they just dont need to hang, so most people want to be around them, they don't want to be around people. Its usually Alphas that fuck people over. It was your unwillingness to do so that made me think you were Sigma. Alphas usually use people for their own narcacisstic gains. Sigmas will either take the role of Alpha if forced to due to shitty Alphas or will work Autonomoulsy under an ethical Alpha. Or they go rouge and punish those that don't see their usefulness. You sound more like an Alpha that probably used your Sigma so he fucked you Sigma style

No it said alpha males care for their friends i think we read different posts lmao im a good guy

Now i definietely feel like a sigma but boy did this thread derail

And no he blackmailed a chick i was about to fuck

Alphas are leaders but they are just dependent on the approval of betas omegas and gammas due mostly to their narcissism. If they are ethical this outcome is the same as caring for those underneath them. The Sigma really doesn't care what people think and only does things to benifit the tribe. The Alpha has no problem sacrificing the betas to further the gains of himself or the tribe but would never sacrifice himself. Not so of the Sigma. He will either sacrifice everything for the tribe or abandon a tribe undeserving of his skills.

Sounds like me but im getting tired of saving my friends and familys asses all the time

I don't know all the details but Sigmas see all the power dynamics the same way an alpha can. That means he sees the same weaknesses in people you do and can exploit them at will just like you can, but as a Sigma he can make moves you can't because he plays outside typical power dynamics. IE he doesn't care what you think of him or if ya'll remain friends. Or what the blackmailed girl thinks. Maybe it was her that fucked him and he didn't care about you being collateral damage cuz he sees you as a narcissistic prick anyway.

just wake up

Well be real careful about that. If you are sigma once you go dark there are two paths. Abandonment which can lead back to the light or go even darker. Or you turn on your friends and family. Better to relocate and find a new tribe.

nice trips by the way, I just noticed

Or maybe your friend is a Omega. They are the real outcasts.

im on the top of the hieararchy idk if im a sigma alpha omega i honestly dont care this thread derailed so hard