I'm a burger visiting Sweden. A lot of first impressions, overall rather shitty

I'm a burger visiting Sweden. A lot of first impressions, overall rather shitty.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.se/nyheter/polisen-har-ar-de-53-mest-utsatta-omradena-i-sverige/EVHpbh!MRivZD290hDYY/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we have a estimate on the amount of shitskins you've seen so far?

Why is it shitty, Jamal? Too many white people?

Post pic

Why the fuck would you go to Sweden?

Which parts?
Shitskins everywhere?
Swedish chicks getting blacked?

Where in sweden are you?

Where did you go? Did you visit Malmö?

There are actually higher densities of white people here than in the USSA.

I was surprised, but Sweden has it waaay better than we do. Maybe thats why we like to shit on them.

In the posh residential neighborhoods, hardly any. But downtown, so much metissage, its disgusting.

to see the rapefugees
both and the snootiness of swedes to us. No pan-white solidarity here.

Stockholm right now.

I will visit in 4 days to see the shitskin city.

Are you a reporter? Why would you go to Sweden just to see shit-skins?

It is the most heavily infested area. It might override the severity of what you have seen thus far.

I one day want to have sex with at least one government official from each country.

Remember they are good parts and bad parts.
If you go to the bad parts, be careful

accually it is just over 50% in malmö (((Just)))
some ghettos have 95%+ and those are the true cancer

The city is so quiet. Everything is a hybrid and no one makes any noise. Its eerie.

I wanted to see what was happening for myself before I believed everything I read on Sup Forums and dailymail.

Conclusion: USSA has it worse.
absolutely, brother. One day.

give advice, user. Fuck you swedes are autistic, all my Swede contacts bailed and its just me and my buddy on our own.

...and to think that it used to be our clay. What shame you bring to us, Sweden.

well around blacks never relax. In heavely infested parts most of the shitskins have guns and can robb you in the day light. So i think you should stay in stockholms good parts

>I was surprised, but Sweden has it waaay better than we do. Maybe thats why we like to shit on them.

ITT a swede cuck try to roleplay as american to redeem his country

I'm 6.3, decent looking, and well dressed. Got rejected by bouncers twice.

Everything is so expensive. Americans everywhere.

I saw one hot girl jogging in a bra and shorts. So hot. But they are as vapid as American girls and only slightly easier to approach.

But first impressions, perhaps I am jumping to conclusiions here.

The nature is nice though.

>The city is so quiet. Everything is a hybrid and no one makes any noise. Its eerie.

People are afraid of being attacked probably. This is no way to live. Also this:

>USSA has it worse.

Sweden is far smaller tho

Demographic change will happen at a faster rate

The media have bluepilled most of the society but it has stopped working very much now. Ill give it a couple of years until riots. Think we should bring in more immigrants so it get much worse. That would be the ultimate redpill

But Stockholm is overwhelmingly white. Its way better than any american city I've lived in and my buddy confirms.

This is what I thought as well, but I'll give OP the benefit of the doubt.

Post pic of a Swedish sign or something plus timestamp, OP.

Yes it is as long you dont go into the ghettos

give me a sec, idk how to timestamp it though.

where are the ghettos?

Where can we find patriots?

Husby,Rinkeby,Tensta,rågsved. They are many more but these are some exampels.
metro.se/nyheter/polisen-har-ar-de-53-mest-utsatta-omradena-i-sverige/EVHpbh!MRivZD290hDYY/

>Stockholm
>White

Choose one mutt and only one.

its like a more enriched Copenhagen

Write Sup Forums and the current date on your hand or a piece of paper and include it in the picture.

Soon no sweet blonde pussys yet?

Dam you're a loser OP.

I'm going there in September, I hope it'll be more fun than your faggot ass is having

Why would you ever visit a shit hole?

>USSA
Confirmed for not American.

Along with pic of America passport. I know this faggot is a eurocuck posing as American

This

patriots will be hard to find if you dont start talking with people.
this op, go to a club and speak english. It is pretty easy to get laid and if you speak english it should be easier. good luck!
what the fuck is Qatar

Where can we meet SD's or any type of youth movement types?
what would writing Sup Forums and the date on my hand accomplish?

sure thing, faggot. Keep telling yourself that.

I like the term.

Face control is insane. I love talking to people, talked to about 15 people today. All the same. SWPL to the core.

>what the fuck is Qatar

a place resembling your future Svenskersvin

I guess to prove you're not proxxyfagging.

A place with the highest GDP (PPP) per Capital in the world you poor faggot.

Dont know where but just google it. Think SMR could have some people there
Efter sverige har utrotat alla mindre värda så kommer vi ta över danmark danskjävel

>What would writing Sup Forums and the date on my hand accomplish?
To prove you aren't just a swedecuck pretending to be an American tourist to take the heat off of Sweden's cuckoldry.

Why are you hitting on bouncers?

seems pretty cool.
You sure you arent a nigger though???

Posting from phone.

RARE toilet paper

r.a.r.e.

>snootiness of swedes
Top kek

They truly deserve their genetic and national collapse. Good riddance

Do niggers have Indian slaves?

still a shitskin though

keep your oil muzzie

i have seen mostly upper class and SWPL swedes.

Like in the USA, they seem to be different from from the average population.

FUCK OFF MY AMA

How are the average woman compared to US, is it worth the flight?

>Do niggers have Indian slaves?
Post pics :^)

Dont know do they?

>MY AMA
You fat, pedantic, KFC gravy guzzling slob. You think think this is an American democracy? I'll buy your thread like I bought the Olympics, like I bought Indian slaves, like I buy your politicians.

Average is pretty leftie. But they are many anti immigration and niggers

>antiniggers*******

They are thinner and hotter.

But frankly, read some pick up book before you go. Because I can't get anywhere with girls I meet on the street. They just seem bored by foreigners. Nonchalant.

Also, you need to wear like a suit to get in to a club probably. I will try again tomorrow. Also shitty food and expensive prices.

Go to Thailand or Romania instead.

Go to rinkeby and stay until you find a qt somali gf

Weird you can't get into clubs

Makes me think you might be a le fedora man or a dindu

>the nigger ruins the thread with his derailing spam

Picking up in the street is pretty hard. Many swedes are pretty suicidal without liqour in them
If they have a bit liquor in them they will talk more

he's fat

Apparently its a thing. This whole city feels like an exclusive club.

Also, fedora's dont travel. And I already posted a pic of my hand.

Wow, look at this! Australia got a Qatar proxy! Awoo!

>listenhereyounigger.jpg

Nope. Due to their export driven economy, they are actually doing pretty well. That is how they have been able to afford social democracy for so long and that is why it is so agonizing to see it fail. I'm not even shit posting this time. Every fucking village has some sort of relevant business going on.

I've been to thailand, it was easy to fuck. Japan was easiest

>posting your sausage fingers
Absolutely disgusting

How is your SWEDEN YES sensor on the scale of 0 to A gangraped 12yr old virgin full of somali cum, with a flag of somalia tattoed on her butt?

>I've been to thailand, it was easy to fuck
Any of them ladyboys?

sounds like a weeb fantasy, but would give it a try. Do they make those weird noises IRL?

No, but they are everywhere and very aggressive. I got offered a BJ 50 times in my 2 week trip

Japan girls are a let down. Boring in bed, they act like you're raping them when you fuck them. I literally stopped fucking a girl because I thought she wasn't into to it, then she pulled me back on her.

Jesus

Sounds like heaven.

Prove you're there.

you thought that tentacle rape was a meme? It's a cultural thing, they get off at rape because to them, that's how you show them you're a man.

And I bet Japan is expensive.
>leaf

Actually the chick who rented out her place to me on AirBnb turned out to be in Africa working for an NGO.

Her boyfriend opened the door and it was a nigger.

This was my first experience of Sweden, some stereotypes are correct.

was she qt ?

Fucking weird, did not like it but didn't stop me from plowing them and putting white baby's in them.

Also their bodies never look good naked, they're usually skinnyfat

no, ahmed.

slightly better than a goat tho

I literally saw this when I visited Sweden a couple years ago.

Shit, forgot picture.

The church nearby painted its arches in rainbows. Lots of fags walking around.

Only really gypsies downtown though. Better and safer than an American city. We need to get our shit together before we shit on Sweden, srsly..

>I like the term.

Get the fuck out of here. You're obviously roleplaying.

READ THE THREAD YOU NIGGER

>visiting Sweden
Visit a modern, civilized, conservative country like Qatar my Christian friend.

go to rinkeby and look at the monkeys

You're talking about filthy cities tho. is this your first time out of the suburb?

You're an ornery, petulant little fuck aren't you? Go back to Brooklyn you average frustrated chump.

>Only really gypsies downtown though. Better and safer than an American city. We need to get our shit together before we shit on Sweden, srsly..

You're a wealthy tourist seeing the best a nation has to offer. I hate faggots like you because you're only visiting all of the tourist traps, so of course Sweden will seem like the best shit ever since you don't live there. You will never know what it is like to be born a Sweden in a lower-middle class family and have to work your way up.

You can go to nearly any other country in the world and come back with that same impression if you have enough money. I'm not doubting that Sweden is a great nation, but I see faggots like you on Sup Forums that claim the same thing about China, Japan, India, Mexico, Argentina, etc.

You're just a wealthy American on a vacation.

where do rightwing bros hang out?
I've lived in the Bronx, the suburbs and in DC. Travelled all up and down the east coast. Get it through your head, man. This USA USA USA! nonesense is what prevents us from rationally comparing and contrasting our country to others. We have a lot of work to do.

Now they finally believe I'm an American. And I wish I was rich. These prices here are exorbitant.
Move over australia, we have a new king.

pretty sure the worst parts of america are much worse than sweden, or anywhere else in the 1st world.

>Now they finally believe I'm an American. And I wish I was rich. These prices here are exorbitant.

You are richer than many people because you actually have the luxury of vacationing in Europe. The average Swede probably doesn't have the money to just jump on a plane and come to the USA whenever.

Also I never said I liked it here or that it was good. I just said it wasn't as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be from what I've seen so far. Learn some reading comprehension.

Doubtful. You have the same garbage areas that we do. The only difference is that you can only murder each other with spoons instead of guns.

Swedes travel a shit ton more than Burgers. They've been all over the world and back twice. Only Americans sit on their continent and never travel. It also cost me 200$. Stop making excuses for not seeing the world, user.

Fucking false. The only time I've seen Swedes was in the Bahamas. Everywhere else, including my home, I see mostly Amerifucks.