>26
>eastern european
>poor education
>no IT skills
>no maths/physics/biology/chemistry skills
>poor
>no time
>hard working

How can I try to live a better life? What should I do? All I can see is people in IT taking thousands every month and they won a golden ticket and here I am, wasted.

Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I-pUKc-W9KA
youtu.be/UEBIsUsvheA?list=PLI5gxfUqxYEd3W8xXekg_dHmWQyoreEnA
youtu.be/dMbBjnmAmQE
youtu.be/UZ9FTsqc8cA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SXYEqXD_nY
youtu.be/R-O9Z3L5RIY
youtube.com/watch?v=K00pcctFIuY&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=DTISnbHBCEU&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=FheFMEEURRQ
youtu.be/_RWU3NPqSUE
youtu.be/T-m7pvw6Pq4?list=RDMMh4MqcpOUWVo
youtu.be/d8LncW00LgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have zero qualifications, none, and I'm a chronic alcoholic. I learned HTML in like 98 and bought a house. I bought bitcoin in 2011 and bought another one. Look into time travel. Or daytrade altcoins on poloniex.com

>bioLOGy

Kill yourself. No, really, I mean, actually end your own life, you unfunny, disease-strewn, mentally ill, shit-eating child.

Is your country a part of the EU? In that case, move to Scandinavia and get a job there, save up some money and travel back. Many people do that, especially from Poland.

>18
>Russland
>poor education
>phys&math skills but not much to go to good university
>work in McDonalds 7 days per week
>poor
>no time
>was try suicide but still alive
>have mental illnes (F-38.8)

How can I try to live a better life? What should I do? All I can see is people in IT taking thousands every month and they won a golden ticket and here I am, wasted.

bump
youtu.be/I-pUKc-W9KA

Check out the shit-shamer

bump.
youtu.be/UEBIsUsvheA?list=PLI5gxfUqxYEd3W8xXekg_dHmWQyoreEnA

bump
youtu.be/dMbBjnmAmQE

Maybe you should try homeless life?

Come to Finland. There is great education and quality of life here is very ok. I have many Russian and Ukrainian friends.

If you are not willing or able to move, then I guess just work your way to better life. Try to get a job that didn't stress you like warehouse work. Try to save money. Try to meet and make friends with connected and influential people

Can you get by in Finland with just English yet? Learning Finnish seems worse than learning Japanese.

IT isn't hard... Google exists.

bump
youtu.be/UZ9FTsqc8cA

Move to America, we have programs to help you go to college and the like, plus white immigrants nowadays are more welcome then ever

I do not work at warehouse, I work at corporation, kinda international, let's say. I would love to learn programming but I simply have no tutor and no opportunity here... I feel despressed cause of that. No possibility to move anywhere.

Yeah, poland here. I have a fiancee here, not leaving her.

Privet.

you don't need a tutor to learn programming you just need a computer and an internet connection.

How about take industrial climber course (i don't know how it in english, guy who clears windows and use ropes) and move to czech, for example?

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=7SXYEqXD_nY
These programs are aimed at Asian and Indian students. I read the story of a guy from Russia who wanted to go to MIT.
>privet
r u from rfch or what?

Any actual programmers here?

How do you guys do it? I did some really basic shit on code academy and it's just so draining/boring.

I think actually working a little bit with my hands like setting up networks would be the route for me.

Becomes an Uber driver

youtu.be/R-O9Z3L5RIY

Yeah, like I got time for that after work... Plus I am simply unable to learn that without tutoring, no way. Have you tried learning a foreign language without having conversations or listetning to a native?

Why that idea?

Just said hi in russian. I am trying to learn russian. Durak.

OP, in your case you should move west. First months will be tough but eventually you will benefit a lot. You should seriously consider it. Leave your depressing environment. Your english is quite ok. When abroad you should never stop educating yourself. After some time you should be able to get non-physical job.

>poor and poor education
Do you really want him in Finland. Here's too much immigrants already.

Yes there is fully english education opportunities and people understand english well. Basically same thing as in Norway, Denmark and Sweden.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=K00pcctFIuY&t=15s
Yeah, actually I'm study phys&math to try another one time go to good uni. I want learning mathematical physics.
But I'm think my life is hell and it's hard for me to get out of it.
90% I'll be like my dad - he's dead.

I had no money for cigarettes and vodka, so I tried to make doorways on umax in 2006. Then I bought php book and try do make spam programs to shit into guestbooks. Then I started to make sites in "roga&kopita inc". Then I download c# book in 2012, passed the junior interview and stop drink

Oops I meant that warehouse isn't that stressful. I just quit part time warehouse, since I got a job as a designer/developer. I had some friends there with terrible or nonexistent Finnish, people from Russia, Italy and France.

Five years ago I didn't know shit about programming or graphic design. I really wanted to learn though, so I started to Google things.

For one year I made websites for practice and fun and then started a company with my Ukrainian friend. Now few years later our company is on hold and I applied for a job without formal education.

I got the job last month and make 3200e per month now. I think I'm not mathematically talented, but I really enjoy visual design and web development so I persisted and just did it and learned by myself alone at home and of course by doing actual projects for clients.

I used codeacademy.com and codepen and stack overflow.

I think if you really really want it, you can do it too

tovarish don't worry work out and be prepared for the great day when we will exterminate the western scum and rape their ugly women,after that our lives will be better

zdarova (privet(hi))

> Why that idea?
They earn money, like IT (cause it's easy to die). But you have to hang on rope. It's cold now

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=DTISnbHBCEU&t=4s
hahahaha hilarious and original eksdi

Kill yourself be a hero you degenerat fuck do it MF dead meme with no meaning shit posting fucking retard

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=FheFMEEURRQ

I can send you a few of my textbooks if you'd like, I'm in 3 it classes so it should be of use to you if you're interested.

Yeah, enjoy niggers and be cucked there. No place for a white man, you destroyed it, disgrace.

Yeah, I can communicate in english freely. I just need some polishing.

I do not want to leave my fiance here, maybe in 3-4-5 years I would be able to leave. For now, I have to find something here.

How can you do that having 1-2h a day? Plus I am mathematically retarded, haven't been involved in maths for 6+ years now.

Я хoтeл бы изyчить pyccкий язык, Trying for now, I can say some funny things, pretty basics.

Bet that shithole building is absolutely crawling with disease. How soul destroying.

bump
youtu.be/_RWU3NPqSUE
Why you want learning russian language? Russland is worst place in the world (Except Mumbai and Africa- maybe they're worse but i'm not sure)

>Russland is worst place in the world
you haven't travel to abhazia yet

Actually, it's a lot cleaner than some shitholes in NY.

bump
youtu.be/T-m7pvw6Pq4?list=RDMMh4MqcpOUWVo

Poland's economy has been skyrocketing since they joined the EU, and its getting better and better every year. For now, i would advice you to study something off-time to get a higher paying job. 26 is still very young and its not too late to go back into studying for a couple of years, which will be very beneficial for your future.

Because I like that language, I think that russia is beautiful country. Politics is bad, people are good.

Russian sounds cool btw and it's slavic, so for me (polish) it's relatively easy to learn.

Fuck I didn't realize that you only had 1-2 hours per day to spare. That's a very small amount of free time.

I wouldn't know what to do either other than grab my girl and leave.

bump
youtu.be/d8LncW00LgQ

Triple Sixx's logged

left.

>abhazia
Land stolen from Georgia by russian military invasion in 2008.

>russian
>slavic
Choose one.

Yeah, that's like really bad. Sometimes it is 3-4h but not so often. I wish I could do better, but I simply do not know how.

>poland
>economy skyrocketing

pick one

It is like 5% of people getting fucking rich, another 5% getting rich in IT field and politics, 30-40% of middle class and rest is just poor.

I earned around $350 a month for 2 years on state job. Fuck this country.

>by russian military invasion in 2008
Oh, nigga, please...