Daily reminder your tastes in music will never be as rad as your older brothers

Daily reminder your tastes in music will never be as rad as your older brothers. . .

>older brother likes grimes

im an older brother and pretty sure my younger brother thinks i listen to too many bleeps

I'm sorry you have to live with that. . . .

Does he drink a whisky drink?

having an older brother is absolute reddit-tier

But were you the 90s kid older brother? The person who could actually relate to MTVs Highschool Stories and remember what it was like to play a gameboy in a dark car with no light and develop nocturnal vision because of it?

He drank Bud before it was shit.

-

> rad music plays in brothers room
> but he wouldn't let me in unless I took a noogie. . .

I AM the older brother
And it's true, all my younger siblings have shit taste in music, progressively getting worse as they go on

Chumbawumba is the shit bro
Glad to see more punks on this board.

one of my fave albums / bands

Fuck I miss when the shit kids listened to was the kind of shit someone would blast on a portable boombox they put in their backpack instead of their textbooks so they could pull it out during lunch and yell "MOSHPIT!" and everybody in the lunchroom would get up and start moshing to shit like this this in the lunch room or halls!

those were indeed the fuckin days. when lunchtime was literal chaos

the strips of light from the lampposts coming through the car window provided small glimpses at wario's progress, but i was on gameboy color so mtv has always been shit to me

It makes we wonder if kids even know what a food fight was or a hallway moshpit was? Shit, are highschool pranks even a thing anymore? Do kids still burn CDrs for their friends?

>be me
>music taste shaped by older brothers exploration
>which was in turn shaped by his friends
>discover ways of finding music myself
>get better music taste and find out that he just listens to basic indie/mucore
>gradually my brother's music taste is shaped by mine
>and his friends music taste is then shaped by his
feels good

this album fucking owns

meant to reply to

>older brother likes meme triphop and gorillaz

motherfucker that was my first CD ever
fuckin loved chumbawamba

I had those lights that would each put a bar of light along one side of the screen or a random star somewhere n the screen and you would have to assume whether there was a hole or not sonic was going to fall in, sometimes I still see a black circle from the fucking glare shine I stated at for hours . .

nostalgia fags should literally be killed. Who cares if people don't have the same fun you did, you're not even obsessing over anything meaningful

Getting 31 sliders in a Cravecase doesn't mean shit either, doesn't mean it isn't fucking awesome.