Comic-book Magneto can control magnetic fields, which allows him to fly

>comic-book Magneto can control magnetic fields, which allows him to fly

>movie Magneto can only control magnetic fields of metals
>can still fly

somebody explain this to me

wore a metal frame.

There's metal in the Earth, trying to move the Earth should just move him instead.

He can make the iron in his blood levitate.

(No shit, it's a point in the books)

Magnetized the iron in his blood.

Couldn't that fuck with his blood flow and kill him?

This. Magneto can throw you into the atmosphere if he sees fit.

He levitates his helmet and hangs by the head.

He knows his shit.
Magneto is actually so hilariously OP it's not even funny.

The iron in our blood isn't magnetic though.

I always assumed movie Magneto had steel discs in the soles of his boots

In particular, he never flies without his specially designed costume on does he?

It's if magneto wants it to be

>makes evasive action
>snaps neck

Go back in time and tell it to Stan Lee.

This many posts and no one guessed correctly.

He clearly has a thin layer of metal in the soles of his boots.

>can control magnetic fields, which allows him to fly

how?

Hello, captain obvious

He's got a metal dildo jammed in his ass that propels him

>He clearly has a thin layer of metal in the soles of his boots.
which metal is thin and strong enough to balance and move a body of 180lbs before it bends?

he uses his powers to prevent the metal from bending

diamond

he's got diamonds on the soles of his shoes

Real question is how Magneto can't just COMPLETELY fuck Wolverine up if he so chooses.

He's not a sociopath and genuinely does not want to hurt any mutant

But he can. And he does. Multiple times.

Healing factor m8

He neutralizes Wolverine in 2 seconds everytime they "fight" in the first trilogy.

I've only ever seen the first two movies but are the others worth checking out?

Which ones are the dumbest and loudest action movies out of them?

He can. That's why they barely used Magneto as a villain from the 70s to the 90s, when Wolverine and Colossus were on the team.

X3 is the dumbest and loudest, it's directed by Brett fucking Ratner. I haven't seen Apocalypse yet though.

He probably killed more jews than the nazis in Xmen Apocalypse. Why is Xavier still friends with this mass murderer? He was not a good friend.

Apocalypse is dumber and louder by far.

>Xavier
>good

Yeah. I also don't remember him doing much aerial acrobatics. He just floats.

Not if you're Iron Man apparently

It doesn't matter, theres enough surface area from his feet that bending wouldn't be an issue.

that's a good song

>Iron Sue

then why didnt he remove the blood from the kgb when they were after his wife and kid?
why didnt he use that gold chain to prevent the arrow from hitting his fucking daughter?
or even better why didnt he bring down a fucking astroid and destroy with fuck fuck city fuck

As much as I like this idea, wouldn't it just rip through him until he suffered internal bleeding and died?

have you not seen the movies or comic in general? magneto shits on wolverine all the time its just that he chooses not to simply pull him apart mostly likly knowing that wolverine will just fix himself anyway and come back so better to try and incpacitate him and get him on his side or make him give up

He's got a special suit that shelters his torso, distributing the momentum from his anus to to the rest of his body

How is he still alive in space with a hole in his helmet?

Vanadium

>expecting comic books to make slightest sense
juss turn of ur brain bro xD

he magnified some iron oxide and breathed it in.

Metals on his clothing, the second movie specifically shows that he needed metals to fly out of the prison,.

>Kevin Bacon wears silly comic book helmet.

>Still considered a serious actor

>Still considered a serious actor

Well sir, jolly good then. Glad you've settled this conundrum.

I don't think Magneto can breathe rust.

>the way he crosses his arms while he's flying out of his cell
I always laugh at that part

He can, on the comics he does that, on the movies he isn't ACTUALLY evil, despite the writers fucking up to the same point over and over again.

I used to love that 'degrees of Bacon' game
You gave someone a movie, and they tried to link actors/movies together till you get someone that was in a movie with Kevin Bacon

HE'S MAG-FUCKING-NEATO BOY

Apocalipse is one of the worst, the only reason why I see those movies is because GODDAMN IT WHY ARE ALL THE MALE ACTORS SO GODDAMN HOT?

X2 > X-Men = DoFP > First Class > Apocalypse > Last Stand > Origins: Wolverine > The Wolverine >>> Redditpool

My favorite battle.

he brings up rust from earth and then separates the oxygen before entering his mouth. the iron is then fabricated into a nice weapon. perfectly feasible

>in a world where adamantium and maybe vibranium exists
>what metal is strong enough

really makes the neurons fire senpai

This is *it's a hologram* tier.

Tell me more about him, senpai.

Thor is pretty weak though.

>we lost Thor
>how do you LOSE Thor?

This is why The Avengers and the X-Men should be separate universes.

Magneto VS Iron Man would be a really short fight.

CURLY MUSTACHE

It was Emma powered by the fucking Phoenix Force.

Of course he was going to lose. But the thing beating Namor?

Tony Stark has such advanced tech now that it just might be magic, so him going up against Magneto and winning is quite plausible.

I do agree about the separate universes though.

It doesn't work that way. Magneto's is in Earth's frame of reference so there are no external forces to cause him to accelerate.
We have iron ions in our blood, which are diamagnetic; even if you assume iron is uncharged he would have to orient them to match a polarity opposite to the earth's magnetic field

Tech is still tech though and the materials that make up his suit are all natural elements that Magneto has full control over. It shouldn't even be a fight.

Is also bullshit seeing as how Namor is ridiculously strong.

He flies using his metal boots

you are now aware that magneto can sense the piercings on all the underage naughty girls clits and can make them cum with his mind whenever he want

Any, considering he can bend it and manipulate it freely.

He used a single drop of iron to make a levitating platform in x2. Which is how he actually flies. He levitates his clothes.

Is OP pretending to be retarded or a fucking marlvedrone?

>But the thing beating Namor?

Perfectly feasible on land. However, the fight took place underwater which makes it bullshit since Namor is 2x more powerful under the sea.

>Tech is still tech though and the materials that make up his suit are all natural elements that Magneto has full control over.
Well, yes and no. Tony still has a shit ton of defenses and countermeasures because he has met Magneto before.

He can go toe-to-toe with Galactus, Thor and Hulk, how can he not be prepared for a stinking mutie.

He has a plastic armor for fighting Magneto. He used it in Avengers vs X-men.

Even in the movieverse the sentinels are made of plastic

>actual real life physics
>superhero movies
the explanation is that you are fucking retard

I know she was Phoenix powered. Spidermans reaction to losing Thor was pretty funny

Did she fuck him to death or what

>Perfectly feasible on land.
Even that's a stretch. Namor is ridiculously strong. He's Thor-Level.

The Thing vs Colossus is a more evenly matched fight.

>being this retarded

Another cop out by writers who think whatever suit Ironman has doesn't have energy outputs that can be disrupted by Magneto's ridiculous powers

Well I hope to be as smart in comic book lore as you one day.

He does in pretty much all media depicting the X-Men.

>discussing comics on Sup Forums of all places
No one here knows what the fuck they're talking about. Outside memes, I don't know how people here function.

What the fuck is this thread even about?

Magnets and how do they work.

Why are comics written in a strange language that looks like English but makes no fucking sense at all unless you already read comics?