Women always get saved first in an accident

>Women always get saved first in an accident
>Women almost always get the upper-hand in divorce cases
>Women have special government programs and funding just for them
>Women get an edge in job interviews and school appliances
>Women will always be taken care of by either a man or the government
>Women aren't forced to go to war and die for their country
>Women don't need to develop special skills, an interesting personality or even physical fitness to be considered attractive
>Women have complete control over dating
>Women will always be treated more preferentially by society

But men are the privileged gender, guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_children_first
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ooooh, did mommy hit you too hard?
does it still hurt?
stop being such a pussy

>no arguments

tell me about the first time daddy came into your room at night

women also have to put up with bitches like you so it sort of balances out

Pretty sure I was crying and about 1 day old. He changed my diaper and brought me to mommies nipple. Overall I was satisfied with the encounter.

OP is saying this in an argumentative way, but this true and verifiable. The fact that this ruffles so many feathers, even getting men to denounce it, is beyond me. We each have our own societal issues and problems, but that doesn't mean women should be placed in the victimization spotlight and men's rights ignored.

Spot the former Google employee

Spot the person so far into their beliefs they are unable to look at objective fact and come to an equally objective conclusion.

weak-assed loser faggot

>and brought me to mommies nipple.

is this you?

i want to cum into her mouth, and if that's so wrong then i don't want to be right.

>Sunday: Whine about how I'll die a kissless virgin.
>Monday: Play the victim of wimmen on Sup Forums
>Tuesday: Jack off to hentai until I cry myself to sleep.
By all mean, OP. Whine away. Those of us actually getting laid are enjoying your angst.

You don't have to be getting laid to understand that men face their own set of societal hindrances

who is that girl everyone keeps posting, she looks cute yet is a slut at the same time.

this must be the same one

ROFLMAO Oh my god, I could not have imagined a better response than that. You are defending not getting laid. That's... That's amazing. You made my day, OP.

bella

I NEED to dye her face white

don't do this to me user, hnnng

You know what, I'm okay with the dynamic described. That's how things went on for generations. The difference is, women knew their place in that order then.

That means get in the kitchen, make me a goddamn sandwich, bring it out to me, and then suck my fucking dick.

Do that, and I'm good with working and paying for your shit.

this is straight up unfair

Is he wrong though?

Feminism used to be implicitly good. My parents have the same degree, from the same uni, and they work for the same company, in the same department, doing the same research. And mom makes 20k less per year. Inherently, sexist.
However, much past that, the feminist movement is women looking to remove responsibility for their own actions, by making things the social norm.
Women have an edge because they feel their pussy is special. Trick is, stop giving a fuck. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Stop treating women like they're something their not. Don't marry, if you do, pre-nup. Get proof of consent so you don't get fucked with retroactive withdrawal of consent.
Cover your own bases and stop caring about the way the world is changing toward women, and be a man, because as said, you need to stop being a pussy and man up.

He's right though.

I'm in a fulfilling and caring relationship with a girl yet to a degree I think OP does have a point. You can't just dismiss the fag even if he is a fag

sick burn lole xDDDDDD

>sick burn lole xDDDDDD
meh

Feminism was never good.

Telling OP to man up and suppress his feelings and experience is part of the problem me face. Just deal with it, men are disposable. Fuck that thinking.

Truth here.

>And mom makes 20k less per year.

You know why, right?

Because of you.

Yes

YOU!

You made her unable to work, because you were growing in her womb.

Ever thought of that?
If she never had you, she would've been able to work as much as your father in total hours.

this tbh.

Awful lot of white knights and femanons in here

Do your parents have equal years experience. Do they bring the same exact skillset/strengths/weaknesses? Has your father been more vocal about raises and advancement? Has this always been a disparity and has it grown proportionally?

OP is right, just because some people are willing to turn a blind eye to this doesnt mean that its not a problem. People arent willing to talk about this, the often dismiss the problems of men and assume that theyre privilaged. That feeds the problem, making mens situation even worse, creating this endless cycle. The only way to stop it is to openly talk and discuss these ideas without dismissing it under the guise of "man up u pussy XD".

>Dudes get paid 30% more for the exact same job
>Bros get to be president and typically more political representation
>Men pay less for car insurance
>Women account for 5% of CEO's
>Men aren't typically victims of sex trafficking

Those are the only counterpoints I could think of. Not really on either side but always against people pissing and moaning.

>retards doesn't realize that a woman having kids = less work hours compared to a man.

KILL ALL MEN
MAKE THEM DIE
RIP THEIR NUTS OFF
MAKE THEM CRY
THEY ALL RAPE
WE CAN’T ESCAPE
SO LETS STAB THEM IN THE PROSTATE
THEY ALL RAPE
EVERY SINGLE ONE
LETS MAKE THE FIGHT A BIT MORE FUN

SO DEAR MEN
IF YOURE ON OUR SIDE?
THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS END YOUR LIFE
KILL YOURSELVES
WITH SOME KNIVES
THAT WAY YOULL BE SAVING LIVES
DEATH TO MEN
MAKE THEM DIE
RIP THEIR NUTS OFF
MAKE THEM CRY

Excellent advice, though if you do prenup and marry and things still go downhill because of kike lawyer bs, then instead of letting her have anything burn it all down. Thats right, if you get cornered by the divorce industry, destroy everything. Better to go down with the ship then give a roastie anything. Though Ironically enough, being willing to do this and a woman knowing you're willing to go that far stops most of them dead in their tracks. Women don't respect rationality AT ALL, but if you're willing to burn the world just to have the last laugh then they will at least fear you, if not respect you.

>40 shades of gray is the most sold book of all time
>it's literally rape fanfic
>women loves getting raped

It's not his problem. It's society.
This job has only been around for 8 years, and I was born 27 years ago. I was out of the house when they moved there. Poor logic on your parts. Also, not my fault I came out of her. How exactly does a 19-year-old who isn't living at home affect the way my mother is paid?

See, talking about it isn't gonna change these SJW brats. It's not gonna change. That's how the world works now. Adapt or die.

8 years of working in the same lab as the title "Scientist I". Neither has advanced faster. Both received raises at the same time, as a flat increase of the same amount. Their jobs are literally the same. Hence the anecdote.

>Men almost no centers for sexual and physical abuse
>Cases where men have been violently or sexually assaulted are routinely dismissed and ignored
>Not as many women are CEOs because they haven't advanced their careers down this path, not because they are discriminated against
>Judges statistically rule in favor of mentally ill and incapable mothers in child support cases due to fender bias
Women and children first is true and telling someone to shut up about it is making the problem worse.

>retards doesn't realize

I ams realize that the 'ole "wage gap" myth is based on salary. Although you probably don't how salary works considering your job still requires you to wear a name tag.

Bitching about things you can't change is pointless. I'm 27 and was raped by the court because I married a dumb slut. Divorced her and she took my house with all my shit.
Know what's not gonna change any of this? Bitching about it. The world is unfair and women get the sentimental treatment. Sucks. Life has to go on, and shit won't change.

fake and gay

You don't think making the general public aware of culturally wrong ideals can make change? How do you think women even got the right to vote in the first place? What about the civil Rights movement?

Exactly. And as I wrote in , the wage gap happens for seemingly no reason at times. I'm all for equal pay for both sexes, provided the same amount of work is coming from both parties, but this whole "I have to be treated like a princess because feminism and men are pigs" logic in the world is sick.

Good point on the sexual abuse stuff towards men. I'll give you that. Albeit a lot less common... that we know of. Your third point is also valid. Your fourth point, for women, yes the court sides with them. Not entirely sure on the fender bias though.

Maybe I don't feel as strongly towards "Men's rights" because I've never been discriminated against. I'm a straight while male in the USA. In fact, I feel as though I've definitely had a lot of really good opportunities so it's hard to see, for myself anyway, where all this pissing and moaning is coming from.

Since when did men ever have a win when it comes to this shit.

Men haven't because we are told to man up and shut up. It needs to be something people are willing to talk about to advance any where on a larger scale.

It's like the threw up nonsense on your comment.
1Guys make same starting pay as women that 30% bullshit it is a gender earnings gap do to fields of work
2The president is just to dumb to address
3Woman pay less for car insurance, this is a plain fact google will show you
4This plays back to #1
5Men still make up about half of trafficking victims and a good part of that is sex trafficing. thai ladyboys is one of many examples of that.

Go fuck a cactus dipshit.

islam is feminism

>being this emotionally invested in stuff that doesn't matter.
Sad shit really.

Any good browser game to kill time in class?

A different time. Discussing the wage gap is one thing. Discussing the feels OP has because of the unfair treatment of men isn't gonna change shit. There's a reason why this shit happened. It's cuz men today are whiny bitches raised by single mothers, and are trained to put pussy on a pedestal. It's a generation of snowflakes who use the internet to whine if their feels are hurt. Instead of people bitching about it, make change in yourself first. Stoicism seems to be dead.
How do you propose to fight the inherent reverse sexism in this day and age when speaking out against the feminist imperative makes you a misogynistic pig in the eyes of everyone 40 and under, or female?

You right

>Women always get saved first in an accident - evidence cos I call bullshit
>Women almost always get the upper-hand in divorce cases - because women traditionally play the part of stay at Home Mum. As feminism changes society, it will become increasingly common for men to stay at home and therefore increase the rates fathers keep children in divorces.
>Women have special government programs and funding just for them - to rectify years of under funding and sexism
>Women get an edge in job interviews and school appliances - lololol quite the opposite
>Women will always be taken care of by either a man or the government - you’re just making this shit up now
>Women aren't forced to go to war and die for their country - no one should be forced to go to war
>Women don't need to develop special skills, an interesting personality or even physical fitness to be considered attractive - what the fuck are you on about? Are you just getting none?
>Women have complete control over dating - Er, no
>Women will always be treated more preferentially by society - evidence suggests the exact opposite

>Man who is afraid to engage with his emotions, part of the problem.

>because I've never been discriminated against. I'm a straight while male in the USA.
> In fact, I feel as though I've definitely had a lot of really good opportunities so it's hard to see, for myself anyway

>I feel

so you don't know, do you white cuckboi?

>>Women have special government programs and funding just for them - to rectify years of under funding and sexism

yes, fighting injustice with injustice is the right way to go, white people should be genocided because hitler was white.

You’re just bitter that your privilege is getting eroded.

Stop lying to yourself, you know full well that no one on this site gets laid

Oh you make a web alredy

Not gonna happen. You speak out, you're a misogynistic pig.
This is why I said he needs to man the fuck up.

I'm a proponent of "Men's Rights", but the only way to make it work is to cultivate a circle of strong men you want to be around, and try to lead by example. "Great Men" don't whine about their feels. They man the fuck up and take action. And in a fight like this, there's no "action" to take that doesn't involve a complete overhaul of society, which as I hope you've gathered by now, is hell-bent on fighting "misogyny".

>You’re just bitter that your privilege is getting eroded.

yes, fighting injustice with injustice is the right way to go, white people should be genocided because hitler was white.

Yeah nigga, I got you.

You hit the nail on the head. Paying women back for fucked up shit that happened in the past isn't "fair treatment", it's a leg up on men. We don't get shit when our wives rip our lives apart with alimony and houses and cars.

How is he wrong? Hint, see above.

>jews circumcise their young boys so as to prepare them for a life of cuckoldry and feeling inferior.

Black people who spoke out against the disparity of racial treatment got called, and still get called, nigger. I know what men get labeled as for doing the same, that still doesn't justify being quiet about issues that need to change. Defeatism will get us nowhere.

hmmmm

I wonder who is behind the whole "white people privilege" lie

There are no arguments here. Just "Nuh uh! Im rite u wrong stupid!"

But the legal system in the US made change to allow them to integrate properly. We're not seeing laws get more progressive in the defense of men. In fact, we're seeing laws get more authoritarian with men. Read up on divorce-rape of men. That's "lawful", even if the women have no children. Men get fucked in the ass by the law. There's a difference between watching out for your own humanity and trying to fight a system that's hell bent on reparations for sleights caused by hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. "Defeatism" is whining and saying "boohoo, we can't do it." Knowing how to choose your battles is different. I've got a life to live. I'm not gonna fight feminist bitches and be singled out as a pig for the rest of my life. I also won't live by their model. They can go bitch about how men are pigs and then bounce on my dick at night. Suffer in silence. That's been around a lot longer than these feels OP has.

This board is predominantly male and has a sizable your population. Talking and accepting these issues here is a way to open others' eyes that are unaware or still in the proverbial cave. This directly translates to real life activism and possible progress.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

>The Equal Pay Act of 1963 is a United States labor law amending the Fair Labor Standards Act, aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963, by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program.

really makes you think what the feminazis mean by "gender pay gap"

gender studies degree is simply not worth as much as something that's actually productive to humanity.

So you're actually a femanon with hurt feels is my guess.
Ever run an interview? Harder to turn down a cute girl with a perky pair of tits than a regular run-of-the-mill dude.
Chick has a kid, dad gets custody of the kid because her mother is a cock-riding junkie, she doesn't pay child support. State pays for her "recovery" as she continues making bad decisions until she hits the wall and realizes she has a loose pussy and saggy tits and no one wants her anymore. Now she finds some little lonely bitch boy who provides for her as she continues her self-destructive habits.

We gonna discuss that? We're here to discuss that men get fucked, and that they have to deal with that, because the US is too feminized to even know that it's an epidemic.

Yes to everything but
>Women always get saved first in an accident
It's all about status, baby.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_and_children_first

How does Sup Forums translate to activism? Aside from acts of trolling and the occasional raid back in the day, there's no activism stemming from this site. People can discuss all they want, but at the end of the day, nothing's gonna happen because people are caught up in their feels and feel offended. They want the result without the work. You want results? Cultivate a circle of men who raise their fucking kids right, if they have them. Fix the actual problem with men. Be the change. Whining about it in front of feminists and the entire country isn't gonna do anything but make you look like a butthurt little bitch.

You right. vimeo 19707588 will tell you more about this bullshit.

Do not respond to females like this poster.
Read this response and notice there is no argument, just ad hominem and shaming tactics.
That's all women can do.
And yes op you fag, you are correct.

Wrong.
Feminism was never good.
Feminism and the left wing in general are the death of society.
The death of the family unit destroys the stability of society and degeneracy runs rampant.
Why do you think it's seen as normal now for trannies to cut their dicks off and its seen as OK or good instead of mental illness.

Your denial of your own experience and feelings are a defense mechanism. Manning up won't solve anything. Your glass may be empty, mine is half full.

If Sup Forums can't breed activism, what do you call ?

Non arguments. Non arguments everywhere.

>user pay for my movie ticket
>user pay for my dinner
>user pay for jamal's ride over
>user pay for my birth control unless you want a black baby
>if you complain I'll leave you

Having never gone for the same job interview as any of my nigger friends or women friends, nor have I been a nigger or a woman, I can't say for certain. How does one KNOW they have it better off? I mean, I've gotten pulled over with some pot on me and the cop let me off while my nigger friend got pulled over with some pot and he got a week in jail then a year of probation? Soooooo? I dunno man.

You seemed to have missed a key word in there, and you're missing the entire point of what I've said. Go re-read this entire thread you fucking idiot. I'm the one saying feminazis are disgusting.

I call Sup Forums a place where whiny little bitches go to argue about shit and do nothing about it? My experience has been pretty good so far. How's yours? Cuz doing what I can to actually make a difference in the lives of men around me by leading by example... That's a glass-half-full kind of thing. Bitching about your feels is half-empty. You're trying to make a difference? Go ahead and try. There's more people than you think who will stand up for you. But good luck finding a lawyer to represent you. And good luck in court. And good luck with that SJW trash. Men become the change, not bitch about needing it and doing nothing.

And that's how beta bitches created cuckoldry as a fetish, and keep their little orbiters in line.

You have emotions and it's ok to feel them.

The definition of hypocrisy from a feminist herself

>anecdote

None of those are privilege faggot. You don't have to do those things, you are just a cuck.

Gonna explain, or make comments?

I do feel them. I just don't let them control my actions, because that's what ruins progress.

>You don't have to do those things

wow, not paying a girls movie ticket?? misogynist much?
wow, not paying for a girls dinner?? misogynist much?
wow, not letting your girlfriend chose her sexual partner?? racist much?

lmao
>Thank goodness my son looks black,' which is a terrible thought to have."

No I don't think that happens like that. No one I've ever met anyway. Then again, mom's basement is an entirely different culture from the one I live in so I guess I wouldn't know.

Bottling and ignoring them is one of the reasons the disparity in male treatment exists to begin with. You are here whinging about them like everyone else in this thread. Let them out and acknowledge what you feel. You live life as an objective only intellectualist.

I got told I'm a pig because I didn't pay for my girlfriend's dinner recently. My girlfriend respects that I'm not going to provide for her, and she pays her own way. The notion of being a provider isn't a good imperative for the men's rights movement, and it's widespread.

> No one I've ever met anyway.

You don't even have a girlfriend?

No decent person thinks like that you fucking retard, if you are with a girl who won't help pay for things and gets upset if you call her it you shouldn't be with her you fucking idiot.

classic