Me 1 year ago vs me 1 week ago. Thoughts? What can I improve?

Me 1 year ago vs me 1 week ago. Thoughts? What can I improve?

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Well for starters you could tits or gtfo whore

>What can I improve?

tits out and a timestamp

but cum on your cute face would be accepted too

This

Get off this website, nothing good will come of it. You are cute though.

get younger

Tits or GTFO. Remember all fields

true dat. Have some respect for us and pop them tiddies out.

I’m new here, so you guys want me to show you my tits?

Thank you.

Also, sorry if this is stupid, but what’s a time stamp?

Thats the rules. Tits or GTFO

piece of paper with time on it

funny

>to show you my tits

don't do this, because you are a male user.

only in the rare case where you can prove with a timestamp.

Pure gold... Add another point or two to make it more than a standard copy pasta

you've gained weight
you should lose it again

You're smiling, there's the improvement! Try to keep it going, there's your homework!!

file down your teeth

and today's date.

Fuckin dat u derware. Go into it bitch. Deep em sores.

Magula those tirtys

Found the faggot SJW.

Wtf language are you writing?

No tits please, only butthole

You should grow your hair longer. It's very nice, but would look much better if it was longer.

and your tits

I agree with this honourable gentleman, and fine point he does make, one must say, and a point so eloquently put. Thank you for your contribution. Good day.

Lighting is shit in here. Here you go guys, best I can do.

nice

Thank you. Anything else?

Do you pluck your eyebrows or are they naturally like that? If you pluck them, I would suggest not making them so pencil-thin. It doesn't really fit with the rest of your look.

We never got this far.
The fuck do we do now

hmmmm...
Hold timestamp next to a pen/pencil

Smile more I guess? It’s supposed to improve mood.

Lel yall are getting suspicious

Haha no I don’t pluck them.

If it's actually OP, I'm amazed and pleasantly surprised that this worked. Cute tits.

Great boobs but would be better if we see your face as well. Otherwise it could just be a photoshop job

Shows face to start thread, hides for time stamp... I call bs

> shitty quality pic with noise to mask the numeric timestamp

wat

ok real one here:

pro: nice hair, nice smile, nice skin

cons: hair should be one colour and longer, nose to big, where are your eyebrows? Open more your eyes when you smile,

Post pussy and feet

Agree with getting longer hair, other than that you look fine.

If this really is you, you should consider nipple piercings though

and don´t wear something that is fluffy like in the second pic ... something other would fit better that don´t make you look like a meatloaf ... I think rockabilly stile would match

Fapable af!
I giv you 8/10 for your smile.
Now giv us moar fap material!

you look kinda like the waitress from It's Always Sunny

honest opinion only cause tits:
beautiful smile, like your hair and tan. dont like dress on right at all and dont like eyebrows. overall solid 8/10. more nudz plz?

Tube tobs are hard for most women to pull off. You have to be rail-thin, have huge tits, a thing waist, and wide hips. Otherwise, it's just not an outfit that is flattering to the average woman's body.

KYS
/thread

Lol that pic on right is just a swimsuit. This is kind of style I normally wear (right)

so let me get this straight you are a good looking chick who knows how to dress and browse Sup Forums in your spare time? now just tell me you know how to cook and ill fly over to murica to marry you.

Cute dress. I want to date you and treat you well and also have a lot of passionate sex with you.

Girls that wear dresses commonly get an automatic +1

I sometimes forget the wretchedness and loneliness some stupid bitches get. They need attention and reinforcement of how cosmetically attractive they can be.
Some other guy said to kill yourself, and honestly, if you aren't cam ho'ing, and putting your pics on blast on Sup Forums
Well...maybe you should consider it, or therapy?
Maybe invest in some cats already?

Cute dress! And body looks nice judging by left pic. Can we see more of your body? Full frontal would be awesome

still the dress had to be more tight but much better than the other picture - the swimsuit is awful. Google hearts and roses - dresses like these I would reccomend

Yeah! I'm sure it totally makes up for the hideous personality and lack of confidence!

lol

Post more OP

stop plucking your eyebrows. it makes you look like a middle aged eurotrash slut

ok I would reccomend you hide your facebook profile now or a few of these crazy anos here will try to find you. Or what was the reason to delete your picture? The tattoo?

Try to be more athletic, getting a lower bodyfat percentage would really make your already good figure stand out and help slim down your face, making your cheekbones more prominent. Other than that (and maybe a bit more work on the eyebrows) you're good

lol

OP: download gimp. its free and your shooping will be more realistic than that after ~2 minutes of practice

so no one's gonna say nothing about the fake tits pic? where are the values?!?!?

Are you fucking retarded?