Why am I forced to contribute to society and government? My contributions don't help make the world better. In fact...

Why am I forced to contribute to society and government? My contributions don't help make the world better. In fact, my contributions, my tax dollars, help make the world worse. I never use the police or fire departments, I don't need anything or use anything from the military and the government has more money then any government ever so why am I paying for all of this stuff I never use? Maybe it was different before the FED was secretly slid up America's ass. Why are we forced to contribute to this putrid society and criminal government that steps on the throats of its own people?

because your very existence depends on that society. you owe it for getting you even this far. or you can leave.

Bingo. Also, you're biologically wired to contribute. you've been cucked by your own existence

I see you got your first job user.

Welcome to the right.

This and fuck you OP

No it does not. The government depends on its people to survive, not the other way around. Either you don't know that or you're just speaking out of your ass.

Hey, man, it's a free country. No one is forcing you to do anything. Don't do it if you don't want to. Fight the power!

you're equating government with society. you're also assuming I mean you should blindly pay anything they demand of you. no. you give back to the society which has been there to allow you to grow into an adult. you wouldn't be where you are without the infrastructure already put in place by millions of other people, over the course of several decades. but it is our job to correct the system to make society one we are more willing to contribute to.

The country is not "free" and you are forced to do things you don't want to do. You're forced to pay taxes if you worked and you're forced to have health insurance or pay a penalty.

Do you drive down the road? Cross any bridges? Use municipal water? Or do you live near the arctic circle and live off the land? Either way, you have to contribute something at some point.

this. no such thing as a free lunch. you gotta give in order to take.

I believe the problems that we see in our government now are issues with the education system. I assume that there are a number of schools that student never really learn how to function within our society. We tend to learn these values from our parents and relatives. What happens when people who don't know how to function in this society become adults? In order for there to be a true democracy is informed and attentive voters at the local/state/federal levels.

You're still free to do it.

Or by free did you think they meant you are permanently immune to all consequences of your every single action..... because in that case I suppose that's not true.

You're confusing force with punishment. You don't have to pay another cent of tax for the rest of your life. Just expect to be removed from the society that those taxes sustain and instead placed in an uncomfortable sub-society known as the prison system. Because everyone else chips in and you have no right to mooch off the status quo while pretending you don't so that you can pat yourself on the back for bringing nothing to the table.

The funny thing is without the society you hate contributing to there would just be another society. One in which you did not pay taxes and did not have police, and in which someone a great deal larger than you comes by to fuck you in the ass and take 30% of your possessions every 3rd Tuesday because why the fuck not.
Personally, the tax seems cheaper.

But the society we live in is controlled by the government. The same infrastructure could be achieved without government. It is the government who hurts our society, trying to keep people in fear in an effort to get more tax money. How many generations has the USA supposed to be in fear of Russia, but nothing has ever happened? We lived in fear of the axis of evil but nothing happened there except our society forcing its will on another society. Now the fear comes from Korea. Our society is oppressed and oppression was the very reason for the creation of America, to escape it.

Just move to Somalia. Get rid of the damn government and fend for yourself.

Free yourself. If you don't agree with what tax money is spent on then don't pay taxes. You'll be in jail but at least you'll have total self autonomy and freedom compared to most tax cucks

>criminal government
>not based as fuck

Get a load of this guy.

>or you can leave
to where

all countries with niggers are shitholes not just ancap ones i can assure you if somalia was communist it would still be a shithole because niggers

Just because people are easily persuaded and believe conspiracy theories, that doesn't mean an obligation to contribute to society suddenly disappears. Also .

"Thoreau now turns to his personal experiences with civil disobedience. He says that he hasn't paid a poll tax for six years and that he spent a night in jail once because of this. His experience in jail did not hurt his spirit: "I saw that, if there was a wall of stone between me and my townsmen, there was a still more difficult one to break through, before they could get to be as free as I was." Since the State couldn't reach his essential self, they decided to punish his body. This illustrated the State's ultimate weakness, and Thoreau says that he came to pity the State. The masses can't force him to do anything; he is subject only to those who obey a higher law. He says that he has to obey his own laws and try to flourish in this way."

Societies have thrived using the things you mentioned and more without having to give their earnings to a government for them. Societies thrived long before the dollar or taxes and the contribution was assisting their fellow members of those societies, not helping a government pay for needless things or to sustain itself.

There should be no obligation to contribute to any society or government. It's not about conspiracy theories either. It's about people being intelligent enough to govern themselves. I do more for my government than my government has ever done or will do for me, so why do it need it or need to contribute to it or a society that suckles at the governments dry, poisonous teat?

this become a pirate

cry more, libcuck faggot

Your solution is what, anarchy? Surely that would work great.

Anarchy is what built this country. However fear is what controls it. It is our duty as citizens of this nation to take the country back if/When tyrants assume control. And our backs have been broken by tyranny for decades if not longer.

Despite the fear that we lived in we now reap the benefits of the technology that came about from the cold war. Yes, the government did it by wrong means it still has reaped benefits for us. There are pros and cons to having a government but you cannot deny the benefits. Research, education, and infrastructure are all some of the benefits of a government and the government we have now are incomparable to the ones decades ago. Yes, a society with significantly less government could've given these but would sacrifice some authority and efficiency in the system (fewer laws, fewer regulations on food and water, fewer roads, fewer jobs, less motivation, fewer people). There are also times when too much government does the same except for other reasons. I merely favor which helps the most people. Government is nor bad nor good just how well we use it.

What is this, an NPC's speech from a random first person shooter game?

Hardly. I am the very thing a tyrannical government fears, a citizen who is fed up with seeing the bruised backs of an entire nation from being trampled on by the government on which they depend, a citizen who is tired of the same society touting the constitution when it fits their individual needs but abhor the constitution when it comes to defending it, a citizen who is saying it is beyond time for the American people to get off their collective lazy backsides and stand up for this country like our constitution instructs us to do.

You don't know what you are talking about. Your only frame of reference is from a world with these systems in place. You may have never used the police or fire department directly, but I guarantee you have benefited indirectly from them.

There are over one million house fires every year in the U.S. Imagine if there wasn't a government body that is specially trained and equipped to deal with that situation. Over time every building would be burned down. Also, fire spreads. One house fire can easily become multiple house fires in some areas if not dealt with quickly.

Then there is the police department. Sure, they deal with actual threats, but they are also a deterrent. There is so much crime and the police exist. Imagine how much crime there would be without a government body that was specially trained and equipped to deal with that crime. There would be stupid amounts of crime. You would never feel safe leaving your house.

On top of that is all the other shit others have already mentioned. Roads, hospitals, libraries, parks, and museums to name a few.

Sure, and they were basic ass societies. A group of people living in shacks with no possessions and spend their days toiling in the dirt to survive. Is that what you want? This government thing works. That is why everyone uses it.

>you've been cucked by your own existence

Russia has a government. With government comes a trained and unified armed force. Sure, you may or may not have a gun, but armies have tanks, jets, ships, and missiles. Russia doesn't attack us because we could attack back. If all they had to worry about was an armed populace then I am sure that "nothing" that Russia did would have been a very big something.

It's easy for one man to buck the system and say how wonderful it is. Because when he looks around all he sees if what the system provided. He doesn't see the problem because he is the problem.

I don't think you realize how much the government provides for you. You have electricity and running water that is clean enough for consumption. All of the government services such as roads and the postal service. And then there are all of the small things that aren't as noticeable. Such as laws that keep companies from fucking over consumers. And then there are inventions that came about directly or indirectly from the government. For example, the prototype for the internet was funded by the Department of Defense. The government may not be perfect, but that doesn't mean you would be better off without it.

What do you mean anarchy built this country? The British started this country.

You're right. You are what the government fears because you are an idiot.

The British got tired of their government and rose up against it. They engaged in warfare with that government. That's anarchy.

At most there was temporary anarchy after the country started. Anarchy didn't start the country. The British government started the country.

This government relies on companies to do the work and invent things. It also has stolen many inventions for companies and individuals. They help companies screw over the populace all the time. They engaged in spying on the people. They engaged in covering up their wrong doings. This government that we have lived under for almost the past centurie is doing more damage to its people than government before the creation of the fed

Can you provide reliable proof?

They started it. But what built it, what constructed it, was anachary.

What? I legitimately don't know what you just said. The British government used their ships to move people and resources over to their colonies. The first colony was started in 1607 and the independence war started in 1775. That is 168 where the British government built up this country. That was not anarchy.

It's well known that the government has used telephone companies to spy on its citizens. In secret, the fed was formed, which has screwed over all citizens except the most wealthy. Congress could have stopped the fed but it didn't and doesn't. It helps the fed, a private company, engage in practices that cripples the most susceptible people (The poor). Is it really far fetched to think that the government would not take inventions from companies or individuals when they've taken land, homes, businesses, and literally human beings to use for their own purposes?

Public services you use, like roads, emergency and law enforcement services, etc. you should pay for since you use them.
Charities like Section 8 housing and welfare - no.

That is a lot of words with no proof. If it is so "well known" that shouldn't be a difficult task.

If absolutely nothing else, you are paying for a standing army that is defending you from being raped by another country. Fyi a walmart ar15 doesnt stop you from being bombed.

They started it. But what brought it into what it has now become is anachary. That 168 years is akin to a father being there for his child for the first few years of its life, maybe the first 5 years, and then not being around anymore. 1776 is what is celebrated in the United States, the celebration of anachary that became the building blocks of this America. That's why fireworks are shot off, to remind the people of the gunfire and explosions. That's when this country was truly built.

Look up Verizon and AT&T government wiretaps.

Kek, pretty solid assessment

>I never use (enter service here)
Yeah, until your dumb ass gets robbed or hit by a car. Would you like to create a system whereby you opt out from taxes, and then in case of an emergency you are left to figure it out on your own? I'd support it, but I know that you would be 100% full of shit and wouldn't uphold your end of the bargain when the going got tough.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. If you want to bitch about taxes, bitch about the multitude of taxes that are actually bullshit rather than the few which are necessities for a functioning, non-third world nation.

I disagree with multiple parts of this.

Fireworks are not remind people of gunfire. We use fireworks for multiple occasions including New Years. What war are we being reminded of at the end of every year?

Also, anarchy didn't make the U.S. what it is today. Anarchy is the absence of government. We went right from the British government to our own. Very little anarchy.

Also, your father/child analogy is not accurate. For it to be accurate the father would raise the child for ~55 years. (British control for 168 years, independent for 242 years, 168/242 = 69.4%, average life expectancy is 79 years, this equates to around 55 year and not 5)

That's not solid. Thats living in fear. I don't worry about someone coming to take my things because I can defend myself. I just didn't have time to reply to that post.

So you have one bit of evidence for one of your claims. Good job

woods

How would you defend yourself?

I was referring to the fourth of July and you know that, which is odd that you would use an example that way but then get technical about some numbers.

It depends on the situation. Not everything calls for weapons and guns. Sometimes you can defend yourself just using your mind and your ability to speak.

I'm not going to do all the work for you. You asked for an example and I gave it to you.

I don't think it's odd. You said, "That's why fireworks are shot off, to remind the people of the gunfire and explosions." I disagreed with that. That's conjecture. You have no proof that that is why we shoot fireworks. And I gave an example of another celebration involving fireworks that was not war based to dispute your opinion. Fireworks are used all over the world for all types of celebrations. It is not because of the war.

So you are just spouting shit with no proof. I can do that too: Aliens exist and they live in Ohio, China doesn't actually exist and that land is just more ocean, corn is really a meat, the color green is actually a smell.

You gave one example for one of your claims (barely). You didn't show anything about, "This government relies on companies to do the work and invent things. It also has stolen many inventions for companies and individuals. They help companies screw over the populace all the time. ... They engaged in covering up their wrong doings. This government that we have lived under for almost the past centurie is doing more damage to its people than government before the creation of the fed".

I was talking about a specific celebration. I was talking about the birthday of this country and nothing else. Those fireworks you watch are to remind the people of the shooting and bombings, of the blood that was spilled, of the sacarfices that were made. You only have a partial understanding of what they mean. Sure it's about a party and a celebration, but it's also done to remind the people that to have that day, there was war, that people died.

You wouldn't believe me anyway. Look it up on your own. Look up the fed. You want examples, copy and paste the lines I wrote into Google and the work will get done for you.

That is your opinion.

From a little research I found that some likely reasons we use fireworks is because A) fireworks have been used for celebrations since they were invented. Fireworks were invented by the Chinese specifically for celebrations. Or B) because John Adams, more of less, asked for them in the celebration. He said it should be celebrated “with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.” C) Some sources suggest we use them simply because we like the colors.

In fact, I didn't find anything suggesting they were used to remind people of the shootings and bombings. What a terrible thing to remind people of.

I would believe you if you had what I asked for: reliable proof. You are just spouting bullshit without it and if you actually cared about what you were saying (and if there was any truth to it) you would have no problem providing evidence of your claims. You are the lazy one. Not me.

You think it's a terrible thing to remind people of why you have the freedom to disagree with me right Now?

Do you think it's terrible when we remember those who served and sides on veteran's day?

Do you think it's terrible to remind people of pearl harbor?

Do you think it's terrible to remind people of 9/11?

Do you think it's terrible to remind people of the lives lost in Iraq and Afghanistan?

So, your lazy fuck, I did copy and paste your claims into Google. I found information on government spying and some conspiracy theories on covering things up, but that was it. No proof of most of your claims. Good job

>because your very existence depends on that society

yes but those in charge are killing society. the tax is used to destroy the nation and people instead of building roads and funding defense. It's letting the barbarians in instead of keeping them out.

You're asking me to look up 4-5 different things for you. Understand that it's not that I can't give you proof, I just literally don't have time to attain, copy, and paste those things for you because I am at work. I would love to do that work for you but as I said, copy and paste the sentences into Google and the work will do itself.

In some ways, yes, it can be terrible to remind people of tragedies. But I was more talking about using fireworks as a way to remind people. Of using explosions to remind people of war. Should we use dead bodies to remind us of a dead relative? Should we use severed body parts to remind people that they were mutilated? Should we sexually abuse people to remind them of when they were raped? No, that would be fucking stupid. So is using explosions to remind people of gunfire and explosions.

Then look harder. It takes more than a couples of minutes.

So that Government and society don't kill you. Life is unfair and then you die.

I'm not asking you to look up anything for me. I asked if you could provide reliable proof and so far you cannot.

The things you're speaking of are personal, using dead bodies and such. Don't we do that at funerals? How many pictures have you seen of troops drapping flags over coffins? There are bodies in them, some mutilated. So yeah, they do use dead bodies to remind us of the war, of the cost of freedom, and of sacrifice.

>Why am I forced to contribute to society and government?

There's no such thing as "society". The State extorting you has nothing to do with contribution to this non-existent entity, it's just robbery plain and simple. There's no rhyme or reason to it, aside from the enrichment of the literal parasites at the helm of the State and the various interest groups that support them.

I would have to look it up to provide you with what you want. I'm at work. You want specific things. You can find them yourself. I just can't do it at this very moment because I am at work. That's why I'm saying look it up.

this is also a part of the reason why i became a drug dealer

You are so goddamn stupid it doesn't warrant a real response.

Understandable

go off the grid, societyfag
u wont

Then why did you reply?

answer the argument

(((they))) made it nearly impossible to do this

Because it's our society we inherited from our ancestors who built it and now we need to carry the torch.
If you're feeling lost or disgruntled in it, maybe seek some counseling.

>did you drop out of kindergarden?
>do you shit in a hole in the backyard?
>do you grow all your own food?
>do you travel by levitation?
>do you barter for everything?
>have you never relied on an agreement?

If you answer no to any of these, you rely on society and should pay your fair share.

inb4 imma self-made man

How can you live here and not feel disgruntled? Isn't that the entire reason Trump was elected?

>using an electronic computer to write on the internet in english "Nobody gave me nuttin".

You're not. I havent. I never paid taxes because the government wasn't working with me. They didn't earn it. And society? Never did shit for me. So fuck it.

I just focus on the important things in life like family.
But I can see why you'd get upset with all the corruption from the democrats and collusion from the media.
I'm sure things will swing back to normality soon though. Trump was elected as you say.

Everything you own was brought to you via a road.
Built by your government.
That is merely one example of how retarded your statement is.

>thinking trump gives a fuck about anyone not super rich

You don't believe he's deeply patriotic?

Hilariously, you owe that illicit job to society as well.

Trump is a fucking New York real estate tycoon

trump doesn't give two shits about this country but he cares about looking good

>You think society should be improved but look you are talking to people in society

I'm sure he does care about how he looks but I'm also sure he loves this country and its people too.
We're already doing better thanks to him.

Trump is patriotic to the extent he believes he is USA now. Thus his tweet today that anyone who didn't enthusiastically cheer his SOTU address is a traitor. Given the opportunity to serve his country in the 1960s, he begged off because of a "bone spur".

nigga wut

Haha yeah all those salty dems not cheering and sitting down about black Americans having more jobs and how great America is doing.