Destroyable

Destroyable

What's the new web address?

destroyable dot io

damn, this bitch is tight af

damn she is sexy

Yes she is and I wish I had more; hopefully someone else will post some more of her

nice; post more :)

Great body and innie vag. Face looks like a 5 or a 6 though.

More

Looks like someone I went to high school with, what state she from?

Don't know; these are some of my favorites saved from Destroyable. Posting them here to share and in hopes others will post similar

is this her?

Do you have any pics to post of the person you know in high school? We could always compare the two pics to see if it's her.

Honestly don't know; it might be the same person, there's definitely a resemblance

Would marry

Varies from pic to pic, her face is like a 7.5 here

Yeah thought I wasn't crazy for seeing the resemblance. Maybe some user can confirm.

Don't listen to that other user, she has a great face -- along with great tits, cunt, and anus :)

Def the same girl look at mole on her left arm

Not bad... She looks so sweet in the pic I posted, and then there's this 'new' pics with this gear.. Just.. different. Moar of her?

moar. so hot.

if anyone posts more I'll post here as well

Meh, maybe.

Kind of a very roundish face, guess it depends what you're into.

Nah bro he is right in some she looks hideous in some she looks hot

see

MORE

Oh she is right fucking gorgeous

Anyone Posting saves from tje site atm?

agreed

more. How old?

apparently she didn't stay gorgeous...got super fat later on

too fucking bad.

For sho

Anyone have any more of her?
Then or now

Nice, You Rock

I though I did but I dunno what happened to folder :(

looks like she caught feminism

Hmm. Never seen natural tits with such weird nipples

Nice white girl of reasonable quality

Apparently these are all her at 18 just out of high school before she went to college....whoever found her made sure she knew her place before school brainwashed her with feminism

That's Great!
However, not so great now BOO

oof. my gf was a feminist until she met me :D

Do tell?
How did you succeed?

I was challenged her assumptions and didn't let her bully me about morals. Plus I was her manager at that point so she really couldn't cause too much harm. Mostly I pointed out everyday issues caused by feel good legislation. If you can show people that feels != reals they switch pretty quickly.

AH, Nice. Well Done

Other Anons, Take Note ^

red pilling on economics is easy, the social side follows.

more please

thank christ someone's posting pics again

What is she now a lesbian?

Where is more? More I say!!

lol

I like this one; thanks for posting

looks promising. More?

somebody post this

Thanks you just seemed to softball that one for me. Appreciate you not raging and calling me a fag.

Oh, I didn't tee it up, that was another user, I just enjoyed your response

Moar?

done

Anyone save and able to resize that bj gif posted a sec ago?

awesome!

I have the best story about a feminist being turned out

>be 19yo away from home on a work project
>they have us living in single rooms like a hotel
>25yo female coworker is a crazy outspoken feminist lesbian
>she gets in arguments with everyone about feminism and being gay blah blah blah
>I don't get in arguments unless someone directly wrongs me so I have never had a problem with her
>starts talking to me more and more and explains how much she misses her gf
>we have been away from home a while so understandable
>Saturday rolls around and I don't know anyone in the city so I'm in playing video games at 2 am
>phone vibrates...it's her..."Hey, what's up?"....I tell her not much just getting ready for bed
>she asks if she can come over
>I asked if everything is okay (not really into chatting with a strong willed lesbian at 2am)
>she says shes fine just bored....so I say sure(she is a few floors down but only takes 2 min)
>she shows up and she has a bag of stuff which I find is weird right away
>I can tell she is 10/10 drunk and after 5 min of small talk she asks to use the shower because hers isn't working
>bag makes sense now she showers and comes back out...asks me to turn around and not peek so I don't
>turn around shes wearing booty shorts that show half her ass and a sports bra and she plops down on my bed
>I ask if all she needed was a shower and she asks if she can hang out for a bit (still crazy drunk)
>I say sure and grab us each a beer and sit on the bed propped up at the pillows
>she goes into a drunk rant about how nobody likes her except me and shes lonely as fuck and misses her gf
>I tell her come here and I give her a hug and rub her back...she nuzzles into my neck and I turn my mouth down and kiss her
>turns into a crazy hard make out session and I undress her/get undressed and she pushes me back onto the bed
>she immediately starts sucking my dick and is deep throating me over and over making herself gag and slobber
>cont

Ah, my favorite kind of lesbian...one that loves dick.

Pic is reversed. Girls don't wear engagement rings on the right hand like that.

>I'm a little shocked and say "For a lesbian you sure seem to love sucking dick"...
>she tells me her gf is a dom and shes a sub and she makes her suck her strap on before she fucks her
>she sucks for 5 more min amazing head and then I ask her how she wants me to fuck her
>she says "doggy so I can pretend it's my gf" ...I'm okay with this...she turns around
>I move behind her and feel her pussy..absolutely soaked so I slowly slide my cock right inside her
>she starts moaning like crazy and is bouncing her phat ass on my cock
>I'm pulling her hips into me loving how her pussy is gripping me
>she clearly hasn't been fucked since her gf, it's a tiny community and like I said everyone hates her
>starting to pick up speed and I make the mistake of spanking her ass
>she literally jumps off my dick...spins around...and slaps me full force across the face
>"Don't fucking spank me you pig that's so degrading"
>literally the most angry I've ever been in my life..."get the fuck out of my room"
>I grab her by the arm and bring her to the door and grab her bag of shit
>shes begging me to stay and apologizing...I literally don't give a fuck
>she drops down to her knees and takes my dick in her mouth again
>wtf is happening....she literally tells me in between sucks that if I let her stay I can do anything to her
>I'm still pissed glaring down at her but shes slobbering all over my dick and telling me she needs it
>decide I'm just going to degrade this stupid bitch until she leaves
>start fucking her throat balls deep, rubbing my cock and balls all over her face, hitting her with my dick
>I turn her around doggy style and fuck the shit out of her pulling her hair calling her a whore
>she has an earth shattering orgasm on my dick literally shaking and moaning for 45 seconds
>I turn her around force her to suck all her cum off my dick
>tell her it's her turn to make me cum
>cont