White people

>White people

What did he mean by this?

He's a self-hating jew and proof that Hitler was right all along.

What movie did he review?

Fucker.

That's a shitty David S Pumpkins cosplay.

He meant he had just discovered a way to trigger insecure white faggots who spend too much time on the internet.

Literally who?

Freddy vs. Jason

I miss Latza threads

as do we all

Holy fuck this nigger is hard to watch

Doug Walker reeks of being a insecure white faggot. Not only that, but he even did it back in his early reviews. So do you, which is why you need to race spam everytime on Sup Forums.

They stopped being funny when they were hijacked by people constantly sucking Latza's dick and defending him rather than laughing at his autism

I always got the impression that the people making them were likely even worse than him

Like that tranny that stalked cwc

>respond to race baiting thread with race bait
>hurr y u race spam on Sup Forums
shaddap

All the cool kids hate whites now. Get with the times.

cant we go 1 hour without a race baiting thread on here

there's nothing worse that a white person who prattles on about how much they hate white people.

he might know the answer.

Where the fuck did he go? Did he have a heart attack and April is keeping his body in the basement so she can collect his patreon bucks? For months he was constantly bitching about Trump on twitter but for the last month he hasn't tweeted anything.

The context in the video is Doug telling white people to stop acting hip/black because of the bad acting in the movie. I don't think it was anything political.