>Thinking the Greco-Italic Race was not Germanic
Hearty kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania_(book)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Hans, Germany is Muslim now.

WE

This. I am pure Aryan Nordic and am mad that modern Romans/Greeks claim it was theirs.

At least Sup Forums knows the real answer regarding this topic lad

>we wuz caesars n' shit

they only became germanic when your degenerate ancestors raped and pillaged the greco-roman world.

Exactly

But we were!

No they were always GERMANIC

They look nothing alike. Augustus had an aquiline nose.

I am a human being so I feel proud of every accomplishment regardless of sub-species.

We are all related technically.

Also known as the Nordic nose.

Nope. Germanics and non-germanics are not related at all.

Are there any non ironic nordists here?

Anyway genetic testing is pretty good now and we know it's basically been the same Italians since Ancient Rome

Both are caucasoid , but that doesn't mean mediterranean people are nordic.

Nordics have potato noses. Go to Norway some time.

Tell that to the bacteria every animal evolved from.

Why do the We Wuz Caesars fags always use Augustus as their posterboy? Augustus probably wasn't even fully Italic. He was not from a Roman bloodline - he was from a plebeian bloodline, the Octavii, who were Volscian, and the men in that family had the cognomen of Rufus, because of their red hair, a common trait in Gauls at the time.

He was basically a halfbreed.

Nordics have hook noses, read Madison Grant or go to England sometime (im guessing your Welsh/Cornish)

Genetic testing is Jewish pseudo-science.

we are all related and you share the same blood as every human who ever did anything of note. of course everyone else on the planet does too and many have even closer ties to these people, but theres no reason not to be proud

Stop using jewish science as an argumnent

fuck off back to commiting incest and having a scat fetish, kanker mof

That's from a history book known as "history of the Romans" written by laurnstein!

Why do you have to do this shit every time?

I ignored your flag and took your posts seriously. Fuck you for being a living meme.

Roman is not a race you cucks.

WE WUZ SPARTANZ N SHIEET

stfu jelly scat fetish.

Romans never ruled Germany! They ruled the celts!

You recognized me as the Italian poster?

What? I never read any such book. It's just common knowledge about Augustus' origins.

If you're going to discuss the genetics of the Roman people, then at least pick a genetic, true Roman, not some Volscian mixed race.

1.) those pictures look nothing alike

2.) Anglos and Mediterraneans create civilizations, Germanics and Nordics constantly destroy them over and over (current: Merkel)

3.) WE WUZ KANGS

But we were!

I know, they were Germanic!

stop samefagging so hard.

WE
WUZ
ROMANZ

>romans
>germanic
the roman considered the germanics, as barbaric subhumans.

Leaf plz. Too much weed.
Germanics didn't have anything in common with greeks/Romans. Don't behave like bigger and accept this simple fact.

WE

"Romans" were roman citizens, conquered peoples would acquire Roman citizenship and were assimilated into the Empire. Gauls, Iberics, Greeks, etc. Became Romans.

WUZ

*remember to sage

the only relation between you and me is we both were inside your mom at one point

Romans were Germanic you are jealous.

i never said they were or werent you dumb retard face stupid head.

omfg that pic

my sides are gone

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Now fuck off

Claudius
>. He was born at Lugdunum in Gaul, the first Roman Emperor to be born outside Italy.

Sure. just look at how germanic they were

>Ve vuz Imperators und schiesse

Are you really that ashamed of modern Germany Hans?

This is a literal we wuz argument. Mad about sub-saharn africans claiming north african civilizations. while doing the same thing but in europe

The demographics of Rome changed throughout time. The original western Rome was certainly comprised mostly of modern Italians, but the Byzantine Empire and even north of West Rome was made up mostly of Germanic whites. There was definitely more whites in the empire than Italians, total, and many of them under various rulers were brought into the Roman government and ranks, often favored over natural Italians.

That's a Gaul, a Celt, not a Germanic. Brown fag.

Germanics were savages at the time. The romans were latin. Fuck off Hans.

>different nose
>different lips
>different hair

WE WUZ SENATORZ N SHIET

WUZ

youtube.com/watch?v=mWxppftPUZI

>whites

This is a term used in modern times, dont apply it to the ancient world retard. The romans wouldve been a mixture of latin and whatever the fuck else came over as slaves and warriors, and at later dates whatever gene poole wouldve been mixed through rape of the populace.

leave troll

He wasn't ethnically gaul tho

sure buddy, totally not germanic even tho they are Germanic

Many Germanic Nords have darker skin, dark eyes and hair, and different noses and lips. It's just less common. Tesla was described as being dark but he was Nordic.

>latin
When will this meme die? Latin is a culture not a race chicano scum.

How close is the Nordic race to being bred out of existence? Thanks to uncle Adolf for sending so many to die in Russia

lol saved

Tacitus says (Ch. 2) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct nation, not an admixture of their neighbors, as nobody would desire to migrate to a climate as horrid as that of Germania. They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather. In Chapter 4, he mentions that they all have common physical characteristics, blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured, azure, dark blue, dark green), reddish hair ( rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow") and large bodies, vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat

Germania - Tacitus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania_(book)

aint no yellow on da keee

WE
WUZ
TESLA

KAIZERS

Greeks and Italians are genetical related, though

True, it's more like a state of mind. Sort of like America.

Fact: The most elite guards of the Eastern/Western Roman Empire(Varangian/Praetorian Guards) were of germanic origins

Greeks aren't white.

>Implying northern Europeans need mediterraneans more than vice-versa

English people are more similar to Spaniards than to Germans? I've seen many people saying English was a Germanic tribe.

Why do Germans believe "germanic" is a compliment?

So what ? Most of Italy isn't white eather, except of the North

Haplogroup=/=Race
Pakistanis and Poles would seem more similar than Poles and Brits if you went by haplogroup.

>where did western civilization come from
>what did northern europeans do other than rape and pillage?

they are cucks. when you have incest and scat as your national fetish, everything sounds good.

>we wuz romans n shiet

>I've seen many people saying English was a Germanic tribe.
American education.

>English people are more similar to Spaniards than to Germans?
Yes Celts come from the north of Spain.

WI WAR KAIZERS N SHEEEIT

>Romans write about how filthy german snownigger barbarians are constantly raping and pillaging northern Roman cities
>pic related goes to kick the shit out of them and they immediately run back across the danube

germans and nords were snowniggers from the beginning and have never contributed as much as meds and anglos. once a snownigger always a snownigger.

Shill alert.

See, my statement was right

North isn't white actually! It's mongrelized with alpines!

neither are the british

Germanic people beat the shit out of the Germans and Vandals every battle.

Celts come from the north of spain? What even?

WE WUZ ROMANZ

But Anglos are Nords, Gauls, Germanics on a Celtic base though

Their noses aren't even similar

history is a cycle, subhumans calling ubermensch subhuman and stealing their accomplishments

This is true and wise. Thanks for stating necessary facts, user.

Gaius Julius Caesar was from a patrician bloodline, descending from the Roman goddess Venus and the founders of Rome, and he had an aquiline nose.

they were raped by barbarians

for example

anglos and egyptians

african americans and egyptians

macedonians and greeks

germans and romans

aryans and jews

scandis and medis

Fucking snow niggers trying to appropriate our history

Technically true, but in my post I was referring to nords more as the blonde haired and blue eyed scandinavians like swedes danes and norwegians that stupid nordicists believe are the master race.

Nuh-uh, we wuz romans n shiet

Germany cannot into Empire

Northern European folklore and mythology still retains elements from Indian/Persian paganism.

Latin and Northern European myths and folklore are simply too different.

Augustus was not Julius' natural son. He was adopted posthumously by Caesar. Augustus' biological father was an Octavii, a plebeian family from Velletri. His mother was Atia of the Julii, but that's beside the point.

>Anglos and Mediterranean
Just Mediterranean*

Ftfy

So are anglos white?