Sex Tourism thread

Sex Tourism thread

What are your favorite places to travel to for hookers, Sup Forums?

Thailand, Pattaya is very good

Yeah, Pattaya has the biggest scene, and is probably the most userfriendly. was hoping people would talk about other destinations they enjoy. But you really can't go wrong with Pattaya.

I'm 19 and went over late last year with guys from work. Sorta never believed what they told me about the place but it is all true. One of the best 2 weeks of my life

There are lots of good places in SE Asia.

Visited Prague and Budapest last spring and they had some quality girls for decent prices.

Really? My friend just got back from Prague and said it was awful. Said the FKK's in Germany are a much better value. Budapest interests me though.

Nice. Yeah my first trip to Pattaya was when I was 16 years old, and that was 16 years ago. Shit destroyed me, been a second home ever since.

Odd, I found Prague wonderful. The beer is super cheap and so are the women. I went to a "brother" (more of a spa, but has full service) and had a few independents visit my hotel room. Beautiful women.

Budapest is great, and again cheap women and booze.

I've visited FKK in Germany, and they are great, however I prefer to have an outcall to my hotel. The FKK's feel very commercial, and the sex is bleh most of the time. Would rather pay a little more for GFE in the comfort of my own hotel room.

I had good experiences in Nepal. Went to pokhara and there's a whole underground brothel organisation. You go to any of the 'strip clubs' and ask around and someone will point you in the right direction. About $20 AUD for an hour and anything you want. If you don't wear a condom though, you better pray your dick doesn't fall off

>If you don't wear a condom though

Is anyone that fucking stupid!?

I raw dog bar girls all the time. Get treatable STD's occasionally. Probably have the herp, but have never had any symptoms. Not that big of a deal. YOLO

Go to Tijuana

Only time for me was in Japan. Recently in Tokyo and my local friend told me about a pink salon. Got an average quality blowjob for $40.

Tijuana

7mile and woodward

Anyone been to Taiwan, heading to Taibei soon and was curious.

How userfriendly is the P4P scene in Prague. Have three weeks of free time in Yurop in between Luminosity and Tomorrowland this summer and wanted to check a few places out. Prague has always interested me, was just worried because of my friends negative review. He said it was difficult to find girls, that GFE was nonexistent, and that prices were outrageous. My friend is a certified autist though, so could just be him.

Taiwan really sucks. They don't have much of a scene - mostly Pinay or Malaysians that might work as housekeepers doing shit on the side. There is one place in Taipei that is/was a full service deal, Caesars I think, but it wasn't anything like you would find in China or Thailand

my dude Go to tijuana get some top tier hookers for cheap.

I've heard pattaya is currently experiencing a huuuuuge AIDS epidemic

Are the brothels as dirty as the ones in India? The ones I saw in India were so disgusting I didn't even bother. Would like to do a trek to Everest Base Camp one of these days so might travel to Nepal at some point. Will definitely check these places out, thanks. How would you rate the girls?

Moving to Yokohama, Japan next month. How are the hookers in Japan?

I've heard that foreigners typically aren't welcome at the brothels. Is this true?

Yes, most will turn away foreigners, unless its some human trafficed type place.

Doubt it. If it were me and my friends would have dropped dead long ago. As of right now the only people I know of who have gotten HIV in SE Asia are a couple drug/needle users.

I found some in Tokyo. My understanding is generally you are correct. If you can speak Japanese that can help a lot. They want to make sure you will follow the rules.

Hm. That's a shame.

What about Japanese women? I'd like to get a side chick to just hang out and occasionally go to dinner with and have sex. Are Japanese women open for that or are they clingy and want marriage and shit?

and if its some human traffic operation it most likely have the mafia involved, so that's a no no for me

China used to be the shit, but as the economy has gotten better, the government has been stamping out all of the good shit. Years ago Dongguan used to be off the chain

from what i heard they dont quite like mixing with foreigners

Nowhere near as dirty as the ones in India. The places are top of the line, but they're at least clean. Nepal is just an amazing country to visit. The girls are gorgeous before the age of 35 and then seem to age exponentially. The younger girls are amazingly cute, and very eager/innocent at the same time. Good experience.

I've asked around and it sounds like my best bet is to just find a Japanese sidechick girlfriend. That's what I'm probably going to do.

I was just in Thailand in November and like 5 Australians were imprisoned for purposefully giving AIDS to as many hookers as they could. I dunno how they proved that. But it happened.

Grew up in Hong Kong during the 90's. Those were the days. Now the Chinese government has cracked down hard on the hookers pretty hardcore. You gotta go to Mong Kok and deal with some shady Triad shit to get a blowjob these days.

I've only ever seen flips and chinese girls working in places that allow westerners in Japan. The only Jap hooker I've ever seen was a 141 girl in Hong Kong, and I'm not even sure she was Jap. Might have gotten ripped off.

MSU gymnastics center is fantastic.

I shouldn't be laughing at this, but I am.

A friend of mine went to china, one night he decided to go on his own and go to some convenience store. Told me some dudes aproached him after he left the store and robbed him, he didnt have enough cash so they had a card terminal and made him deposit them like $2k. Came back to the hotel and told the receptionist to call the police but he declined and the hotel gave him the money back, aparently they were some gangsters or some shit

Used to love going to Changping/Dongguan and Zhuhai. Some of the hottest girls I've been with were there. The saunas in Macau still have some PRC hotties, but those are expensive as balls. Is there anywhere worth going to in the PRD region since the crackdowns?

The trips don't lie

Love your trips, man

Checked

Wan Chai and Mong Kok in Hong Kong still has girls, but it's some shady shit these days. The government has cracked down pretty hard.

The Filipinas are still around but they're loaded with STD's....not worth getting the herp.

Yeah I am not interested in the flip girls in Wan Chai, can fly into Clark and hit up fields for the night for the same price as a ST with one of those girls. I don't really care about shady shit/triads. Organized crime runs the P4P scenes in most places, not a big deal.

I hear ya. The massage parlors in Mong Kok are still the same. If all else fails, just go and get a rub-n-tug.

It's a shame about the flip flops in Wan Chai because some of them are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS....but I'm not into play Russian roulette with herpes, so that's a no for me.

Are those ladyboys?

the more rural, the better, but you definitely need to be fluent. the KTVs in the provinces are still good places to go

Werd, so glad I live close to tj to get some top tier latinas for cheap. Ive banged some 10/10 chicks there. Id recommend going to hong kong down there.

Last KTV I went to was like 800-1800-2300 or some bullshit. Think I blew like 4000RMB that night. KTV's getting expensive. I miss the BBS and saunas. Plus used to be easy to find agents who could just send girls to your room in Changping for pretty cheap.

No, I don't think Sapphire hires ladyboys. Some of the girls are just ugly as fuck. I just post the pictures because some of them are so pathetic they're funny.

A top of the line mexican hooker can go for like $100 bucks. I went to some strip club once, bought a whiskey bottle ($50 bucks plus service) spent like $100 bucks on two girls, you know the usual shit: "buy me a drink" "i want some coke" at the end of the night i took one girl with me, paid $150 bucks and she went to my hotel and stayed til the morning

Bruh a lot of them look like dudes, wtf

really nobody is going to talk about south america? to be white in some countries there is to get free pussy automatically

I'm actually Mexican. Spend most of my time in Asia though and have never enjoyed Mexico for P4P. Favorite country for P4P in the Americas is Colombia. Never understood what ppl see in TJ.

What people see in TJ? It's close to the border with cali, and literally the most known mexican city to US people, and doesnt have the same reputation as Juarez (also Juarez is boring as fuck, there's like no sex tourism at all, you just find ugly hookers and shemales)

I think there is better talent in the DF, honestly. I've been in HK club and Adelitas a few times, and have checked out a couple of the agencies in town, have never been impressed.

Japanese girls love white guys. Bonus if you are American. Bonus if you are tall. I did very, very well there. Learn some Japanese. It will be worth it.

Your mom's house.

Can't you see all these women?
Hurting inside obv

Im going to Guadalajara and Mexico city in a couple of weeks

If only I had the money. I'd go to Manila fucking love Filipino babes

Got a job in Japan, wife is staying in the US. Hoping to get a Japanese girlfriend as a sidechick, fuckbuddy, and just someone to pass the time with.

So what?

Main problem I have with the PI is the shit food and shit infrastructure. But the girls almost make up for it. Quality place to spend time overall. Hope you save enough money to make it back.

Cheers mah dude

A couple of them are dudes in wigs. But I don't believe Sapphire hires ladyboys.

FKK clubs in Germany. Prague is okay. Home (Australia) varies from excellent to awful but it's overpriced.

Never been but a cousin of mine says Russia is the best for some top tier action.

>tfw going there on Leave soon

Is it true that a pack of cigarettes is like $30 in Australia?

I don't smoke - but yeah, somethign like that.

>Hurting inside obv

imagine having to fuck a bunch of old women and pretend you like it

Jesus that's crazy to me. What are brothel prices like? How much are beers?

Beer is crazy pants too - between 6 and 10 dollars for a 440mL - about 14oz if you're American - glass of most tap beers.

Brothel prices vary; near me it's 150/30min, 300/hour - plus "extras" which are usually kissing, oral on her, and for the places that will do it, BBBJ

Am Mexican but am used to paying similar prices for beer and pussy when working in the US. Those cigarette prices just amaze me though. Have always wanted to check out Australia just cuz I've met so many bros from there over the years. Maybe one day.

>Stitch tattoo
I'd fuck her.

That's a fucking lie

The freebie part is definitely bullshit, I have hung out with quite a few wannabe PUA types in Colombia and they strike out 90% of the time and join us to pick up hookers. Still, South America is a great place for pussy.

i believe you mean karolyi ranch, bud

>one eye on the ladies
>one eye on the streets

wtf is he holding, his bar tab?

ITT: obnoxious males that only get laid if they pay for it.

inb4 "i have a wife/girlfriend"

that's worse.

In 2012 I lived for 6 months in SE Asia, 3 months of that was in Thailand (including 6 weeks in Pattaya)

How is the scene in Thailand these days? I heard they had some political problems there for a while

Yeah, looks like he is holding his bar tab upside down. Looks like the total bill is over 10,000b. Lots of two week millionaire types out there who get off on the idea of blowing absurd amounts of money on ladydrinks.

My nigga is drunk af

Sex tourists don't have any problem getting laid buddy. The most desirable group of gentlemen on the planet.

i didn't say they had a problem getting laid.

i said they had a problem getting laid without paying for it.

Patts still has the best overall scene in SE Asia. A lot of the shisha bars are gone, but for P4P, Patts is as good as ever IMO.

Those guys are ugly and disgusting lol

Ukraine is nice, but not as sex tourist friendly as SEA. I lived there for two months. If you have some decent Russian you can get laid just off of Tinder alone. Tons of hot slavic women walking around but the people aren't that social there. In bars/clubs they don't mingle with strangers that much. At strip bars you can take them home fairly cheaply. Lots of scams and shit to watch out for including dodgy airbnb fuckery.

see

I'm sure this guy could pick up any lady he wanted

>including dodgy airbnb fuckery.

I was considering visting UA soon - what kind of fuckery do you mean?

u jelly? u should be fagboi

Do you get receive oral sex with a condom? Or do they bareback there because here in US every experience I had to wear a rubber. Not sure dirty these girls are, doesnt look like obvious herps on the face

I see guy fieri in the background

I don't even understand what the point of CBJ is. I raw dog that shit. If the girl demands a condom I kick her out.

why do all these guys look like they enjoy farting in their own mouths?

no. i'm not "jelly"

2012 called, it want's it's catchphrase back... prolly the same time your hairline receded.

do you realize that these women are forced into this? this isn't consensual. you're having sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex with you.

but you're so used to buying anything you want, you see anything as a commodity.

When they have festivals in lviv, which is every few weeks, all the airbnbs get booked out so they do shady shit like cancel on you and up their rates.

Areas in Kiev in the hallways are ghetto as fuck even though the airbnb is nice.

Having to be outside waiting for an uber at 4am in some random alley because most outgoing flights are early.

Airbnb I stayed in was nice but some slav was trying to break in.

Taxi driver drove me from the strip club in Arena City to two dudes that tried to rob me. (don't use taxi there, only Uber).

Slavs at Maidan square wanted roughly 80$ for a picture they took of me w/ birds (8$ negotiated), but they took like 10 pictures. When I argued a girl that was with them said she'd tell the police right over there that I grabbed her, so I had to give in.

Clubs are either Slav and have tough face control, meaning if you're a foreigner you have to pay out the ass to get in, or sometimes not at all, or they're just prostitute riddled ones where you can still burn through thousands of dollars in a night.

They look pretty bad ass to me, I dunno what to tell you.

I got the money I make the rules. Just the way of the world, what can I say.