What is the name of the girl who stole your heart? Mine was Sofía

What is the name of the girl who stole your heart? Mine was SofĂ­a

Celia
Sadly I was fool and let her go, opting for another girl and denying my true feelings until years later, when it is too late

Tara, dated her in middle school for 9 months and lost my virginity to her

Sheniqua, she stole my heart, and my bike.

Olivia

Bra you fucked Tera too ? she sucks virgins souls

Haven't met her.

Malissa, I was such a pussy in high school and never made a move.

Yesica, she stole my husband and house but she was my best friend

Lilia

Haley, god she's fucking beautiful
still with her now

Tammy
She was killed in a car accident when she was 22. Fuck all drunk drivers.

Sophie.

Marie

Every single one of them. I think about death constantly.

Kelly

Rachel.

I miss her so much.

mooooarrrrr

Susan, her smile was beautiful because the way her tooth made her lip protrude but she asked me one day where my family came from. And I was confused, I assumed her parents put her up to it because she was obviously Polish/Jewish? This was right before Valentine's day, I took her a huge bag with crazy shit in it. She smiled that smile, took it and never heard from her again.

Fuck

Ashley. Fell in love at 15. Now shes 35, married and has 2 kids. Wants to leave her husband of 10+ years for me.

Fuck that.

Noelle. Long story but I pushed her away when I shouldnt have

Paola I loved and still love her, don`t know where she is now, It does not matter how many girls I dated I always think of her.

Daisy. That was six years ago.
She's married now.

Cassie... I miss her so.. A little heavier set, but she could suck a chrome hitch of of a ford super duty.. Ah those days when i fucked her raw.. She let me go from her ass back to her pussy... Miss her braces too

Mina, died of brain cancer back in August 2017. The wound never sealed.

Good don't fall for that shit, you won

I can only imagine this is something like what she'd look like now, we were young n stupid.

Fuck her once and run.

Emily, she killed me, fucked my best friend the second we broke up, plenty of times, FUCKIN HURTS DOG

Masha Babko. Probably someone here knows her.

Rachael N****

She gave me a boner but didnt steal my heart

Jessica, she was 16 and i was 18 and we were best friends at the time. I was too much of a beta back then and never asked her out. Now shes married with a kid

She sure stole a lot of my cum.

seconded