/b what's your honest opinion on Larry Nassar

/b what's your honest opinion on Larry Nassar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QXaMyP_RelU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hero. Legend. Lived the dream. Flew to close to the sun.

love fist

Kek

Model citizen. He did nothing wrong

He wont last long in prison, poor fella

Can we make him Time Magazine's person of the year as chosen by the people? He deserves it

He was a nasty shit, but no woman stood up to him? really? Or girl? One quick slap would have frozen this "man"

some doctor who took fingersniffing too far.

He must of have some stinky fingers.

he dry fisted 200 chicks

Well he never posted pics so he's a fag just like OP.

i think he thinks the girls were all coming on to him and enjoyed it.

>Despite the charges of sex crimes that had been made public against him, Nassar still decided to run for Holt School Board in 2016; he received 21% of the votes.
People will vote for anyone.

I hate doctors. They're the worst assholes around.

i mean i hate pedos but could i possess his body for like a few days and then leave when shit hits the fan

There's videos of him on YouTube demonstrating his "medical procedures", which is rubbing a girls leg, he even goes up into her thigh, nearly 4 inches away from her pussy.

>nearly 4 inches away from her pussy.
Oh wow what a criminal. 4 inches away? Damn

its impossible all that shit could of happen it has to be made up

Not saying the video is him being a criminal, but he is, in fact, a criminal. A pedophile, that is. Do you not see the connection, retard?

lmfao

>A pedophile
I don't see the connection. What is the connection between that guy and pre-pubescent children? Break it down for me.

Get gud m8

He's a fucking pedophile?
You're a troll faggot, here to stick up for your man, Nassar, amirite?

Youre next dan

Patsy. Media seems to be using sexual assault on women to make people forget about all the pedo shit that was covered up at Penn State.

Allow the parents of the victims to stone him to death in a public square.

I would like to have a converstion with him on morality. I mean we are all walking meatbags, interestingly arranged atoms, so you know, do whatever, the sun will swallow the earth pretty soon cosmically, then trillions of years before the universe heatdeaths out.

But even so, this contextual empathetic moral landscape we go from now piles a good fair load of guilt on this motherfuck I would think. Maybe he's a psychopath?

Come on fam, we shouldn't actively try to ruin hundreds of people's lives.

Dan is a lvl 9999 boss. Hes untouchable

That he looks like the serial killer from Reno 911.

Tl;dr what he did was wrong but hot and he's being made an example of.

Honestly:

I think what he did was horrible but secretly hot. I have a gymnast fetish so that's why.

I think he deserves jail but he also picked the wrong time to get caught. If he had got caught like even 2 years ago or less, it wouldn't have been a big deal but with the #metoo stuff, he got crucified.

What is a pedophile. What does the "ped" refer to in the word "pedophile"?

youtu.be/QXaMyP_RelU

this dad has a HEART OF GOLD

Well he got a lot of pussy, and was getting paid to, plus the chicks were /fit/ as fuck, AND they were Olympians.
I say he lived his life quite well.

Nice argument bud. Great job. !

Wouldn’t have been a big deal? If he shoved his fingers in your 12 year old daughter’s pussy would you want to be able to kill him with your hands are proclaim “it’s not a big deal?”

Fucking crazy talk and it sounds like you should locked away too.

>failed to protect his daughters because they're gonna be big stars and bring him fame and fortune
>shit goes down
>saves face in court with theatrical performance and virtue signalling

Id stick two fingers in her ass while he fingers her pussy

he should be let into gen.pop instead of solitary

You’d stick two fingers in your daughter’s ass and pussy?

What a man haha.

Fucking this. Or let the parents have their way.

He's getting a life sentence for fingering people? Fuck. Society.

Can we get some pics of "Larry's Kids"

Reread what I said, asshat.

He's getting crucified because of what is going on. Two years ago the media would have reported it but it wouldn't have been the circus it is today.

Jesus, if you really can't read, probably just off yourself at this point.

I'll stick my asshole in your asshole cloth off, bitch lasagna

Lived the dream, but should've blown his brains out before the shitstorm

yes, let's bring ourselves down to the level of shitskins because of overwhelming emotion in the moment. typical vengeful mob mentality shit.

>down to the level of shitskins
White Master Race amirite?

Lol I know what you said. Two years ago a 50ish year old doctor sticking his fingers in 12 year old femal Olypmians pussies would still be a big deal. Get it together my man

Sharia Law is good law

I love lasagna

Fair point. But is not a fair sentence for the crime?

No, those sluts had it cumming

at least they're doing it in the privacy of their own dungeon.

Nassars going to burn in hell

too close

>fair sentence for the crime?

its less than a year per girl.

no. it's like lashing out in a temper tantrum, though the tempers are understandable in this case. him getting sentenced, taken out of society and knowing he's going to die in prison is punishment. death is hardly one comparatively.

what's the age of consent in space

kek

HAHAha what a man. Good luck in life.

If he'd have stuck to post pubescent girls, regardless of how young, then I'd be totally cool with it especially since they all really liked him and claimed that he helped them. They really said that. That he was a big help to them.

Again fair point. Lashing out is definitely part of it. I just imagine if I was one of the fathers of those girls I’d want to be able to beat him to death. Actually, I’d probably go to jail to life if I was given the opportunity to kill him.

You know what I like, how all these girls are "Survivors". Wait what? Is diddling normally fatal? What about people who narrowly escaped death, aren't they fucking survivors?

I don't agree with what he did but you have to admire someone who did exactly what they wanted to such a degree. Definitely should have killed himself when he had the chance. The good times will not return for him.

He should have stuck to underrated comedy series

Exactly this. Just about the only two businesses that play the "trust" card are doctors, and the scammers in the religion business. When someone says "trust me", fucking run the other way. Doctors are scum.

Lindsey Lemke

She said Nassar would fondle her over her clothes before using a finger to penetrate her while she on an examination table.

Lemke said she was abused up to 600 times.

She's hot

I can't believe he got away with it for so long. That has to take some impressive manipulation skills.

But I hope he gets raped to death in jail.

Lost, you nailed it dude

Holymfuck is that cum real haha

hes just a fall guy for it all

he's probably guilty of more than a few and for a long time some how.. don't male obgyns always have a female assistant around anyhow?

This. There's more to this story, the judge seemed a little too eager on this run of the mill bullshit, it's not like he was torturing and killing these kids, most likely checking for having warts and blockage

This shit was covered up for years. He did it with parents in the room in more than one occasion. They should all go down for it. But fuck this guy.

He did nothing wrong

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
SHUT THE FUCK UP
YOURE A PEDO
YOU WANT THE "RIGHT" TO STICK YOUR FINGER UP A PREPUBSCENT GIRLS VAGINA
FUCK OFF YOU CREEPY PEDO FAGGOT FUCK
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING PEDO FAGGOT GODDAMMIT

Holy moly ! Those are quite the chompers!

mckayla maroney

SHUT THE FUCK UP

HIS "ASSISTANT" DIDN'T DO SHIT

THAT OLD MAN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED YOUNG GIRLS
BY HIMSELF
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING PEDO WHITE KNIGHTING FAGGOT NOW I WOULD SEND A COUPLE OF YOUR FUCKING TEETH FLYING IRL

EW then too young but she got hot imo

lmao

Did he cum in any of their pussies or get his cock sucked? I honestly don't know.

Give it up - you're fapping to that.

Hahah nah mate. Older picture maybe. But not that

This was the cringiest of all courtroom attacks. Even if there had been no Deputies near nassar, this fat fuck "muh IBEW brotherhood" wouldnt have landed a single shot on nassar.

Only heard of fingering, ass and pussy, somebody said fisting was involved.
I can't believe that he didn't record any of this, being the perv he was!

because in the recent sjw mania, his 'pelvic floor' medical treatment was reclassified as sexual assault, so therefore all consent was retroactively revoked.
(not at all kidding)

FEET

kek you're the same guy that was defending dan schneider in that other thread aren't you

If he did not fuck any of them or even get his cock sucked, I'd say he got a bad deal.

Side Note: How come the women who took money not to talk aren't charged with criminal conspiracy? These ones are all acting holier than thou poor victim but every victim after them was a victim in part because they took money to be quiet.

My doctor checked my prostate and hernia every time I went to see him
Worst dentist ever

Probably had one of his blue-collar pals encourage him to do it. “Man, just get all angry like. The judge won’t do nothing to ya man. You’ll be famous!” Dumb sheeple media getting him on the talk show circus. “What were you thinking that moment?” It honestly looked like most was fake caring. Angry dumb guy gonna kick sum ass.

hes insta seg, and even then he’s such a prize at this point he’ll get stabbed during transfer if half the population is given a chance

If he was young and good looking they would of been lined out the door