Why would a man keep sparse facial hair like this?

Why would a man keep sparse facial hair like this?

That's what I've always wondered

Because he knows hes ugly and desperately wants to hide his face

It's like being flat chested and wearing a low-cut shirt as a woman... just showing off what genetics didn't give you

I'm starting to grow a beard and I'm afraid it'll look like this. Are there any guides on how to make my beard look good, and not like it has an extra chromosome?

Because fuck it.

just trim that shit

Because Fuck it that's right

Fuck shaving. If you don't look good either way then why put in the extra effort by shaving everyday just so you can look slightly tidier for other faggots.

The issue is not the sparsity, it's the style. A portly person can still look attractive if they know how to dress, a skin tight tank wouldn't work for them as it would someone with abs. Same here, The guys wearing his beard like he can grow full manly chops but he can't. But with proper style and care, it could look just as good and hide how thin it is.

Kinda like when an anorexic looks into a mirror and sees a fatty, these soy-enriched chums look into the mirror and see a lush Grizzly Adams-tier beard covering their chinless faggot faces.

See

Probably just an orthodox jew.

Seriously that's like 10x thicker than I can grow, I get a faint moustache then like 8 strands on my chin.
I'm 28 too

Do they believe this looks good?

Exactly.

It shows discipline, or lack thereof

Beards can be two things.
1 - Bling to get attention
2 - Practical purpose like insulation in winter time.

flat is justice user

'Showing discipline' isn't going to be a high priority when you don't even care about showing what would be considered the slightly more attractive version of your face (clean shaven).

^^
Best answer ever

Can confirm face is less cold now that I got me shitty pube beard

My "beard" is the shortest patchiest piece of shit in the world and I grow it because depression makes me too lazy to shave

r8 ?

Shaving causes cancer

the better to count shekels with

neckbeard/10

good volume

I have a pube-textured beard. Putting conditioner in it helps. Makes it look a little thicker just because stuff isn't so all over the place and not a lot of extra work.

>literal neckbeard/10

"Doesn't hide the fact that you have multiple chins" /10

This is what guys look like when they keep their first facial hair and never shave. You get that Sikh beard shit.

Bond, James Bond

Usually accompanied by pot-induced gynomastia. And a spare tire. No wonder women eat pussy.

When you get old enough to grow facial hair you'll see yourself before, and after shaving. And you'll notice, all men look better with scruff. Without it you look like a 15 year old kid. It doesn't matter if it's not a glorious flowing full beard. Beardy men are hairy literally everywhere else. I would not trade for a full beard, because a full beard means having thick hair everywhere. everywhere.

My beard is better than his, but not wonderful. And that's fine.

You've got to know your strengths and weaknesses. If you can't pull of a beard then simply go with a clean cut "Federation Standard" look. Grow your hair out and then consult a professional stylist who can help you find a look that works. As long as you're in good shape and have your complexion under control while applying a minimal fashion sense, there's no way you can't raise your # by at least two points on a scale of 1-10.

At least until you're 25. As you get into your mid-late 20's it's more about what you have going on in life, i.e. money.

You are retarded, go to bed you dumb teenage nigger.

Huh fuck looks like I might have to invest in that, thanks boss

What they believe is up to them i don't care

Keep it cleanly trimmed and clean in general.

Only applies if you have genetics that can grow a non-shitty beard, though. Some dudes just don't have it.

Hah , you call that a beard??

He looks in the mirror and likes what he sees. Or he doesn't look in the mirror at all!

Whatevs, bro

Oh yea? How many bearded men do you look at naked? Full beard here and light dusting of hair everywhere else. Stop with this "literally everyone ever always forever every where" bull shit.

Exactly, and that's his lazy-assed problem

>light dusting of hair everywhere else
See I don't have that.

Lol so you're just bald everywhere? Like a baby?

Get in the habit of shaving every morning, only you can drag yourself out of depression and respecting your appearance is an important step

Just a little fuzz above my dick and in armpit, massively hairy ass crack though

That's crazy man. Are you blonde?

false sense of manhood

I have yet to meet someone with facial here like this who wasn't a total manchild with no ambition or drive. Only exception are dudes over 40, at that point most of them have had enough life experience that they don't give a fuck.

One of my roommates has the most disgusting beard on earth, it isn't a coincidence that he eats fucking pizza every single night, drinks constantly and wears the same dirty white shirt every night once he gets back from work, which is a job so easy he's told me he just sits and watches Netflix all day.

I'm very glad I let my facial hair grow to two weeks max before I shave.

The biggest mistake people make is to cut the neck line too high. The beard should go UNDER the jaw, and meet a bit above your adam apple. If you cut it too high you'll look like a tool. It just emphasizes the jowls, which is a terrible look for everyone.

Also, trim it regularly, even if you're trying to grow it out. Just to keep everything even.

But it's a good idea to try not to shave at all for the first few weeks you're growing it. Waiting until it's grown in a bit will make it easier to shape it correctly.

What would be some examples of good necklines?

No, he's spot-on, especially about after 25. Boogie had a fucking wife for years, never forget that.

Same here, my hair wont grow in the right places
>no chest hair
>almost no armpit hair
>no beard, only shitty 12yo moustache
>asian tier pubes and ass crack hair+
What did god mean by this?

Coz i'm a lazy fucker and don't want to shave, also don't give a flying fuck about what other people think because most other people are fucking idiots.

He was trolling you...just enough hair that you have to shave to not look weird

D@MN, george "walrus" lucas looks like THAT ? Can you imagine how glorious this impressive specimen would be clean shaved?

Not enough testosterone or you re asian

He would look like Patrick Star

That's hot as fuck though

and i bet you think youre not a part of those fucking idiots

Those idiots look better than you if they shave

because of a disfiguring scar that looks even worse than his face bush

r8 my beard

I can only grow a half decent goatee at the moment. Because of work I'm not able to keep one, but before I got this job I was lazy and looking back should have made it a point to shave every single day. If given the opportunity to grow out my facial hair again I'd keep that shit in check. It could have looked so good but it just ended up being cringe af to me now.

Was blond as a kid but went brown at about 10 or so

kek
I wish I could grow a dank neckbeard

You're talking to an Irish Italian that can't grow a decent beard for shit. It just doesn't come in well on the chops.
In all seriousness your beard is pretty well kept. 7/10

It's gonna be a bit different for everyone, but the basic idea is to draw a line straight down from your ear. Stop BELOW the jaw. That's point A. Now find a spot a bit above your adam apple. Maybe a finger or two. That's point B. The line connecting points A and B is about what your beard neckline should be.

This is great information and sure to attract the man of your dreams!

cool gnome

baldness. That can be the only explaination. It makes no sense to me either.

I don't know why guys wear chinstrap beards with fedoras either.

I hurt myself today to see if I still feel

Using fingers to measure helps maintain a standard for future maintenance of your beard. It'll help keep time spent grooming closer to minimum.

It covers up all your ugly faces so who cares.

Would look better clean shaven. If this is trips, shave now and post results.

Because it eventually looks good when it's fully grown out.

I wish we still lived in a society where facial hair is a sign of masculinity instead of cringe worthy to you fucking edgelords. All beards are good beards. #beardlivesmatter

you are become neckbeard

How long does this guy have left?

How long does this guy have left?

Lucas without the beard

When i was young and someone had a full beard the first thing you would think is biker or lumberjack. Now the first thing you think is wow what a faggot. When did beards get gay? The same thing happened to the moustache in the 70s. Its fucking wierd.

Generic Rogaine. Shit works. Put it on at night and it'll take like 5 months to get going. After a year you'll have a cash beard. Then apply just once a week.

Lol all of those look fine, except the old dude, because he's to fat and old to be attractive regardless of how he shaves

Lol hairless twink detected

Im damn near 50. I dont think i could be a twink even if i wanted to.

Any hairstyle is "gay" if it's trying too hard. Anything overly manicured, strangely colored or styled to portray an image of masculinity without the personality behind it is "gay". The ability to wear a mustache unironically is earned

hermaphrodite or asian, same thing

Use Minoxidil

jack black / kevin smith // 10

Not asian

Should I become a trap? I already have long hair

currently just trying to grow it out

fuck it, all beards look bad when you're still growing it

>Should I become a trap?
become? just accept female genetics, live fiercely

'cause "he" just has it so his colleague bombers think it's okay to shave it to meet allah

i fucking just keep the 3 days unshaved look nowadays, wizard with the scissors after all these years. doing it now, cuz going grayish. look like a hetero george michael style

you know nothing

why do you care what others look like, just don't look at them, it's really easy or do find that too hard to do because you're a moron?