In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Now I'm really worried, because it's definitely been more than a week since you started posting this. What happened OP?

she's fucking ugly, you must be ugly too user

OP, please post the wedding date.

i give it less than three years

how does it feel knowing that you're fucking my sloppy seconds, you fag.

It goes in all fields

Let's see the goods soon to be married OP

What's that Christian sect where the girls wear those denim skirts and never cut their hair? A girl I went to high school with was one of them and got married the summer after graduation. They didn't have a lot of money so they didn't have much of a honeymoon, but they seemed really happy. I ran into some friends the next summer after my first year of college and the word was that she got pregnant in a flash...like she gave birth 9 months and one day after their wedding. Anyway...

I'm imagining young love that is genuine and true. You two may be young and inexperienced but if you've got each other then it's like Bon Jovi sang, "We've got each other and that's a lot..." Being in my late 20's now I think back on those two and think that maybe it's how it should be. Maybe we should get married in our late teens, pursue our professional credentials and eventually go on to live the rest of our happy lives together content with the trust and love for one another.

I'm glad for you user, good luck!

I'm from the future and it feels good user. I'm cucking you and your wife loves when she gets her holes filled with nigger cocks. She especially loves making you feel like a beta emasculated male so she always calls you over to lick nigger cum out her asshole. :^)

she is the most beautiful pasta ever

that's not what she told me last night Jeff.

Good for you. You seems pretty. Don't take her for granted, she'll have no problem replacing you

Why does anonymous validation matter to you? What's going on inside if you?

kek

cope

fairly wonderful and hope to one day be in a similar situation myself, but hotter then urs OP!

kek

Thanks for taking the bullet on the town bicycle - enjoy all that AIDS user.

And you will be unhappily divorced within 10 years.

Have you shared her with niggers? Will you after marriage?