This guy is fucking retarded, ride the lighting is there best album by far, and master up pupets is 3rd at best

This guy is fucking retarded, ride the lighting is there best album by far, and master up pupets is 3rd at best.

What do you think Sup Forums

>there best album by far
>there
>pupets
speaking of retardation, how are you doing user?

who gives a fuck!

Arguing about Metallica is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I like Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning the best

Those are the only two I actually listen to

the rest suck

justice>killemall>ride>master

Fantano pls go shill ur channel elsewhere

Yeah but you'd be a retard with a shiny gold medal, and everybody knows that's much better than being a retard without a shiny gold medal

>being this mad
>having this bad of taste in thrash albums
ISHYGDDT

what about not being a retard with nothing.

>metal

stay in your containment thread

You post this yet you forget to sage and bump the fucking thread

Nah master of the puppets is goat

oops

The entire B side of ride the lightning is fucking trash

i agree metallica is shit but this is a reddit-tier reply my dude
i can picture the subsequent "EDIT: thanks for the gold kind strangers" vividly

yikes

hihihi silly user

I think his whole list is wrong, ride>master>killemall>and justice>black>the rest no one cares about

>master up pupets
heh

No, we should believe you and not him who is a music expert. KYS!

He's not an expert, he's just an autist who has a youtube channel. I can't believe anyone takes his opinions as something valuable.

ride the lightning > kill em all > master of puppets >>>...and justice for all > the rest

this. only right answer.

what did you expected?
all metallica fans are retarded, just as all metallica albums are bad

facts of life

i mean he is a music rating professional

retard with gold medal>>>>>>>>>not retard with nothing

Ride the Lighting had Escape, which is a trash song by anyone standards. Also Ktulu is too long winded. Master of Puppets is quality from front to back, it's the critics choice but for good reason. No blunders, cohesive theme and sound design and just quality from front to back.

this

Yea fantano is an OK music critic. Sometimes he is pretty good, other times he’s just, off. I think his subjective musical tastes overrun his ability to be objective. And it’s ironic because his musical taste seems to favor “objectively good music” like he tailors his music taste toward what would be perceived as objectively good.

He’s hit or miss basically

Agreed
>give money store 10/10
Ok understandable
>gives lil pump 7/10
NIGGA W H A T
This melon is a fucking dumbass.

fucking nigger stole my idea, I beat you to it you kike

this

Alright what does everyone think of Hardwired... To Self-Destruct

I like him because he's honest

Agreed. I mean, there's obviously the MBDTF issue, DAMN as well, etc. I'm sure he's done similar shit for a few rock albums, but I don't remember them because it doesn't cause as much of an uproar.
If you take the BULK of what he does, he's good at his job. But you could cherrypick a few reviews and make him look like a fucking idiot, to ANYONE with half a brain (not just Sup Forums). Instead of being a broken clock that's right twice a day, he's a clock that is ATOMICALLY accurate most of the time, but at 3:00 in the afternoon, every afternoon, it says "Zimbabwe" on the screen.

I thought, giving past material, very underwhelming to me. Not that I expected much, but I'd give it a 4. I know every hates Lulu, but at least that was Metallica breathing life in a dead corpse after Death Magnetic and a failed attempt on St. Anger. Hardwired is the first album where I honestly feel like it has no reason to exist.

Like it or not they were trying different things on Load/ReLoad, St. Anger, Lulu and for that I give them credit. Doesn't mean you have to like it, but it has a feeling of them wanting to grow or not be Master of Puppets the cover band. Death Magnetic also was an album, while I was a bit let down, they needed to get people on their side again. Why not fuck the critics and do what you want, you have nothing to prove Metallica, don't move backwards push ahead. No one is going to care about anything after the Black Album if you keep this up 20 years from now

>reddit-tier reply to a reddit-tier post
Interesting

Kill Em All>>>>>>>Lightning>>>>>every thing else

Metallic is pretty boring what the fuck

I did some research and found out that ALL of their albums are boring.

It's been a minute since I've seen a tripcode around here.
Reading this post, I've come to understand why that is the case.

All tripfags on nu-mu are bad and you should filter them all

Metallica is fucking gay
I find it hilarious that most people think that they are good

If he’s honest, he’s faked the funk for so long that he’s just honestly superficial and fake

>MBDTF nigger shit
>DAMN. is at least an 8
>Lil Pump 10/10

>MBDTF nigger shit
I ignore the lyrics whenever I listen to it. Based on the musical merits and influence on the music industry alone, it's a clear 9/10, maybe higher if you ACTUALLY like his lyrics for some reason.
>DAMN. is at least an 8
Yeah. Great writing, EXCELLENT production on at least 5 of the songs, more variety than putting your fucking library on shuffle, a cohesive album experience, etc. It's pretty great all around.
>Lil Pump 10/10
Never said that. And again, there's plenty of reviews of his that are COMPLETELY off-the-wall that are not hip-hop related. I just can't remember because I'm tired.

Stopped watching the moment he started deepthroating the black album. Jesus fucking Christ I knew his taste was bad, so I shouldnt be surprised. But god fucking damn.

>I ignore the lyrics
>Not realizing lyrics are the most important part of rap

It's like saying, I made rock without a punch to it. Is it really rock then? Honestly. The beats are fine, but you can't give it more than an 8. For it to be a 9 it needs to have great lyrics/funny/not annoying. If he had LR or CD level lyrics on MBDTF I'd say okay it's a 9 or 10, but as is you can't objectively give it more than an 8.

>DAMN.
I personally think it's an 8, but I think that's the lowest you can go for that album. I think a 7s a bit low but if your not vibing with the style I could cut you some slack. But it's at least an 8 objectively, then the rest is more up to opinion and how deep you want to go into it.

>Lil Pump
I was just shit posting that.

holy shit taste batman! I give you that escape is the weakest track on the album, but creeping death, ktulu and trapped are just as good as the a side

>ktulu is too long winded
>but orion isn't
Escape is a better song than Leper and the thing that should not be

>implying cliff burton and dave mustaine weren't the only two reasons metallica was ever worth shit

kill em all is the only above average full-length effort this band has ever engaged in. i have plenty of nostalgic childhood memories with the unforgiven 1 so that's a pleasant song but quite literally everything else outside of the aforementioned is fucking terrible. from their increasingly formulaic and generic songwriting (and not the good kind like with a lot of older top 40 pop music), distracting or just plain offensive production, abhorrent and alienating financial decisions, everything about this band is nothing short of a pathetic curiosity.

>Escape, which is a trash song by anyone standards.
I dont know about trash but I might concede it's the worst song of the two albums.

For lack of a better way to put it I think leper messiah redeems itself in the second half.

This is why music critics are relics of a bygone era when you can just listen the album online.

>Black Album is better than And Justice For All

*blocks your path*

*slices you in half*

I prefer RTL but MoP is perfectly acceptable.

what did you expect*