We're going to slip from the top 4 aren't we?

we're going to slip from the top 4 aren't we?

i have already prepared myself for the inevitable

Yes yes slip my pretty slip as your traditions demand

THIS

The only thing that makes me feel reasonablely comforted is that every one has wrote us off so the meme power my shine through

>we
What part of liverpool are you from lad?

>supporting your local team, and not bandwaggoning

that cuck mentality will get you nowhere, son

Yep, we've been playing poorly for weeks. We can't into breaking teams down who park the bus without hendo's passing range and mane's runs, we have too many players that like to drop deep, turn and look for a pass, slows our attack down too much

Confirmed #LFC team to face @WestHamUtd: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Coutinho, Origi, Sturridge.

What do you think ?

Origi should be dropped

Origi delivered every time we needed him. Who do you want instead of him ?

Even ABLs know it's our year, good try.

>our year
>4th at best

he's been dogshite the past few games
hopefully he proves me wrong this time

We haven't any other option anyway
Or maybe you want to try Lallana higher and Grujic in the midfield, or Milner in the midfield and Moreno leftback but it would be a big gamble

Fourth place cup is a highly respected tradition here, Mohamed

Bandwagoning is the cuck mentality though, retard. It's like saying the "people" who voted remain are the real patriots because we need more niggers.

yeah man it's exactly like that what a great analogy

That might be the worst analogy I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Fuck off Sup Forums
Brexit was your choice, I respect it, but saying they voted remain because they wanted "more niggers" is straight out retarded

You still can't call it "our year". It was ... our autumn if you want

please do not let fucking arselol into the top 4 again. they are a waste of fucking space in europe

Tbh if you want to make EPL great again in Europe you need Liverpool, Chelsea, Man U and City in the top 4
Arsenal is a waste of space and Tottenham isn't even Europa-tier

*blocks your path*

Are his ears hand spinners ?

I think you may be having problems with the language barrier or something.
Not your fault but I'll spell it out loud and slowly so you can comprehend

O U R Y E A R
U
R
Y
E
A
R

Capiche?

>Moreno

I hope you're joking, he's irredeemable. I don't even like him coming on around 80 mins when >we are in the lead, he's just a liability

definitely the player I'm worried about the most

If you want mate, whatever

Yeah of course it would be stupid but if you don't want to bring Grujic in the midfield that's the only other option I see

tres bon la

I really hope it slips

I honestly believe >we should have started moreno at LB against some of the really shitty teams we played, he wouldn't have to defend against teams like sunderland who have 20% posession and gets the play moving faster due to it not being milner, who has to cut inside onto his right to cross properly. more likely to get in behind than milner too which is what we needed against some of the dross teams

Yeah I heard a lot of people saying that but Milner is still a pretty good offensive player. Still it was a very bad message to not give him a chance, see what competition did to Mignolet, he had really great game in the last months
But we were not here during training so I trust Klopp on this

it's going to happen

Get fucked you manky Bastards.