fuck when did they make a fourth one?
I thought there were only three movies.

agreed lad

>implying 2 isn't the best one

Who excited for 5?

2 > 1 >>>> 3 >>>> 4

It has communist faggot Bardem in it

>oh no! I don't agree with the views of one (1) actor, I can't watch the movie

I will never understand why 4 gets so much hate. Bloom was just getting obnoxious by the end of 3. It was refreshing to just have Jack be Jack.

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

Prediction
2 > 1 > 5 > 3 > 4

These movies are at their best with a strong villain. 3/4 had Jones/Blackbeard taking a backseat to Jack's antics.

I don't agree with the views of anyone working in the movie, but Bardem is particularly good at ruining otherwise good films, look at skyfall

You're not alone. I dislike how Blackbeard and his daughter just seem to pop up out of nowhere without any references to him in any of the previous movies but that was all. Here's hoping for not shit-tier prequels.

What the fuck is this formation supposed to be?
Either 3-2-5 or fuck off

2 > 1 > 4 > 3

>3-2-5
Poop please

Who is number one in PL right now?

1 was the best, a perfect standalone adventure film. It hit all the right notes for people to want more after it.

2 while it was nearly better than 1, was still To Be Continued... horseshit and so loses points.

3 was Godawful and chopped out all the good parts of 2. The Kraken died offscreen, Davy Jones got neutered, and the ending with Will being the new Davy Jones was dumb as fuck.

4 was the worst and felt like a DTV follow-up you wouldn't have even known was part of the series. You wouldn't have been surprised if Johnny Depp had been replaced with Eric Roberts.

>you are now aware that the awesome angry dwarf, the two comic relief soldiers/turned pirates, cotton, and cottons parrot, are all murdered offscreen when Blackbeard takes Barbossas ship

Maybe he'll get brutally decapitated on screen after a three-minute torture scene, would that be okay?

Curse of Black Pearl is like by far the best one. Dead Mans Chest has some amazing scenes in it but the plot is a meandiring mess that wants to be 5 fucking movies at the same time. Worlds end is underrated desu, perfect emotional climax to the series imo

why did jack turn into a skeleton?

Because he stole one of the coins.

4 was shit

1,2,3 are all great.

Nice double dubs

What type of viewing order are these? How the hell do you watch movies out of order?

1 > 4 > 2 > 3

Absolute shit, the only good thing about 3 was Davy Jones & Keith Richards

1>2

i get that it's bait, but they're lists of quality

>These movies are at their best with a strong villain
But Beckett was the best villain and the cutest

1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2

there is no 3 or 4

you fucking retarded cunts