Be with same woman for 5 years

> Be with same woman for 5 years
> Been married over a year of that
> sex dries up after a few weeks of marriage
> fast forward to tonight
> Been almost 2 months without sex this time.
> Masturbated onto her while she slept a few times just to be petty.
> starting to really consider getting some side action.
> tried talking to her and she either gets grumpy about or dismissive of my needs

I love her but a sexless marriage is terrible no matter what you feel for them.

Maybe she needs some side action too

At this point I wouldn't give a fuck. It wouls give me an excuse to leave her without looking like the bad guy.

Ask her why she misrepresented herself and her physical interest in you, and why this misrepresentation suddenly and conveniently becomes apparent after you are locked into the relationship legally. See what idiotic shit she comes up with.

Her most recent explanation has been her birth control implant. I can understand a little loss of libido due to hormone changes but from 100 to 0?

Leaving her will be a very difficult experience, which will cost you years of your life and manyt of your belongings, so think carefully.

I'm fully aware of this. That's why I haven't done that yet. I'm half hoping I catch her doing dirt so i have an excuse.

lottopays.com $$$

feels bad man, i struggled through it for another 10 years after that, right now i have a very hot side chick who i see once a week, and i will prob end the marriage as soon as my son graduates high school at the end of the year.

>get life insurance for her
>wait a year
>ask to go hiking on isolated cliffs in remote part of the country
>make her have an 'accedent'
>profit

I wouldn’t have any desire to fuck a petty loser like you either.

Only 2 months without sex and you masturbate on her as punishment? Do her a favor and get divorced. You obviously aren’t man enough to handle the ups and downs of marriage.

It's the marriage complex. Women nowadays have become so unhinged that the instant they become married they think that they're being oppressed by the patriarchy or sumshit

Tits or GTFO

You know she's cheating on you, right?

The bull dyke is here
So tough with that chip of dick envy on your shoulder

If you take birth control pills it can go to 100 to 0 but i dont think implants do that I'm not a doctor so I won't know for sure

You must have been in the same boat as me for much longer to use "only" also. Notice i said "this time" . It had happened multiple times. 1-2 months at a time. Its become ridiculous.

She's cheating on you

what's ironic, is if the roles were reversed, she'd use your sexual disinterest to justify her cheating. As if YOU pushed her to cheat.

hope you made that bitch sign a prenup, cause that marriage is toast and she's gonna take half your shit and not even have the goddamn decency to give you a courtesy handjob.

Lets not jump to conclusions not everyone is a asshole

If sex stops in a relationship, someone's cheating

Its still kinda extreme

I live in Missouri. Not one of the states that cuts the assets in half. It's settled in court here. I never made much more than her so alimony wont be an option for her either.

She's on birth control, married and doesn't want sex?
Why is she on birth control, if a spermicidal jelly would suffice?

this. humans need sex. if they're not getting it from you, (the one they're fucking married to) they're getting it from someone else.

Look
Birth control is overkill if they aren't having sex regular

It's OP's first rodeo
I bet he married the first woman that came along

A very good question. I know her medical issues quite well so i know it isn't a hormone balancing thing. We don't want any kids, which might be reason enough, but then I could just wrap it up

probably true, but there's a silver lining. If OP can keep his cool and document hard PROOF that she's cheating, then I believe their marital vows are nullified, and he can divorce her without giving that bitch a cent.

Poor him

Yup.
Try having a wife with cancer. Between surgeries, chemo, radiation, and severe side effects, we barely had sex for 3 years. I get the torture of not getting any, but either man up or leave and let her be.

OP here.

Third long term relationship, first marriage, however. Also first relationship to dry up sexually.

You going to be able to keep it up for another 40 years?

Implonan can do that.

Research your wife's birth control and see if there are other kinds that may work better.

>first girl friend lost libido after getting an implant BC

I could understand having no libidio in that sitiation but she's healthy and acting this way.

She's cheating on you
Also, you should of never told her you don't want kids
Maybe next time you'll know better

Hell no

>not jizzing on your bedridden cancer wife

She's cheating on you
100% sure of that shit

She’s cheating. If she isn’t fucking you, she’s fucking somebody else. If she isn’t fucking anybody, she wouldn’t need the implant.

Gather your balls and hire a PI

>hire a PI
best advice in this thread

I never got this. You lay next to her right? Then you produce a boner, right? So what happens when you touch your boner to her vag? She seriously tells you to stop? And seriously makes you stop?

Maybe.

Do you know how much they run? I'm not exactly rolling in it. Bills are a bitch.

this. just to be safe but in like 90% cases like this shes cheating

We have a "safe word " from when we dabbled in bdsm. She started using it to basically act as her "No." And started using it the moment I got to frisky sometimes. So yes.

Just find the cheapest on in the phone book
Guy doesn't need to be Magnum PI

What's the safe word, just out of curiosity?

"Pineapple"

Personally, I would just continue gently. Like dont go into her more than like an inch. Its kinda hard to call an inch worth of penetration into your wife rape. I can cum this way, just basically holding my fist around my dick to act as a stopper so just my head goes in and out. She should start getting into it and you can work your way in farther

magnum would probably screw her too. isn't it what half of /b cucks want anyways?

Price varies. You’ll have to shop around. 90% of PIs are retired cops. If your or anyone in your family is close to a police officer, contact them and they might get you a deal.

You should definitely invest in it. Shouldn’t be more than a few hundred dollars. Save up if you have to. Either you get confirmation that it’s just her BC, or you get an edge in the divorce.

>magnum would probably screw her
IDK, I never seen him fuck a fat ugly woman

Depressingly, my only law enforcement family was K.I.A.

I have a sergeant friend in the county PD that might be willing to help

It's iffy, would he narc you out to your wife
If you aren't 100% sure, go to a random PI

Dump her. Don't be mean about it. Don't be a dick. Don't let her drag you into a fight about sex.
Tell her that sex is something you value in a relationship, for both its emotional and physical connection, and if she's unwilling or unable to have sex with you anymore then you feel you should see other people to get the relationship you want.

Advice from a married guy who was in your shoes a few years ago and salvaged it:

This is going to sound extreme, but you need to be blunt. Explain that sex isn't something you want in a marriage as a luxury, it's something you require to continue the relationship and for your own personal happiness.

If she's still cold after that talk, drop an ultimatum: take your pants off or I'm in the wind.

And don't be afraid to follow through with it.

Or just continue your sexless existence.

The divorce will be a bitch too if you don't find some actual evidence of her infidelity. Look at it as an investment in your best interests and not as an expense.

You're probably right ...

I’m just laughing that you fapped on her out of bitterness. My wife can be fucking prudish as hell, that would make her lose her mind, might have to try it.

We are past that, bitch is obviously cheating
He's getting a PI to soften the divorce

Or just skip over the only comment that matters.

Stay cucked fagget.

Definitely try it. I wait until she's just about to get into the shower so she doesn't rage out. It's actually pretty hilarious.

Companies look into things like that. Best to try 3 days. No ones going to think someone is that dumb

Do yourself a favor and start planning for a divorce asap RIGHT NOW.

If this is going on 2-3 months in, it's all down hill from here bro.

Take it from me, you do NOT want to knock this chick up, cause then you're completely screwed.

If you leave now or asap, you can cut your damages down to a minimum.

But, yea, it's over bro...and 5 years is right about the time this happens with the vast majority of women, cause they don't make them like they used to.

> waited seven years to get married to the chic I've been married to for the past 12+ years
> the same shit happened the MOMENT she found out she was pregnant
> it became "oh, well, I don't have to fuck or suck anymore, cause I got what I wanted and now you're locked in, cause whatcha gonna do...divorce me?"
> I would've never kept her in my life if I hadn't had a kid
> year one after the kid (2 years married at this point) - she bluntly announces after I noticed and asked why I hadn't had a BJ since we before we got married, "I don't do that anymore".
> sex went from every other day when she wanted to get prego to once every 6 months, maybe
> that lasted for 5-6 years
> year 12 - I haven't been laid by her since year 10

Let's just say that I got over my aversion to cheating about a year ago...and I'm currently on the lookout.

I decided that I'm going to stick around as long as possible, at least I get a say in how my kid is raised and the money spent....not to mention get out of paying child support, which is ultimately much more money spent, and most of it wouldn't get spent on my daughter, if any at all.

Do yourself a favor, get a divorce, never remarry, and treat women for what they are.

Whores who trade access to their vaginas and their mouths for money and material possessions....and the vast majority of them will screw you over in a heartbeat for it.

They are cumdumpsters, nothing more.

Lol. I'm only saying that good communication usually fixes these things waaaay before a divorce or PI will.

She has Nexplanon

Ive been married 20 years and we've had some rough patches but god damn son you jerked off on her while she was asleep. Thats some serial killer level shit. You should count yourself lucky all she is doing is not fucking you.

Tell her you reconsidered on the kids, and now want them
If that doesn't open her legs, nothing will

Thats the thing. It wasn't one sided. We AGREED on no kids.

She is cheating on you. Sorry man.

Pick not really related, married mother of two I just fucked

Honestly dude just meet a foreign girl and get her to move you to her country. Take all your money and just leave one day.

That shit only works for so long....espc if you're not jerking off before every fuck session.

After that, you're stuck with a kid you dont want and a babby momma you hate.

Then what?

nice try... tits or gtfo

Average in america

Dad....?

No sex, and on birthcontol
You don't have to be a race of emotionless logical begins to figure that one out

I mean, if you really want to see my hairy nipples...

>birth control
>doesn't want sex
>not having sex is the ultimate birth control

because he fapped on her like he probably did hundreds of times before? if i had a gf that would be pissed about this this badly i would raaaaaan i would ran so far awaaaaaay and would make sure to get away

Get her drunk and tap that ass

Some birth controls have a tendency to cause libido problems in women. I'm not saying his wife isn't cheating, I'm just saying there are other explanations.

Finding out really depends on how much he gives a shit about salvaging the marriage.

Hairy nipples are the best nipples

Not op, my wife's libido dropped drastically after getting her implant, plus side is she's getting it removed after I get a vasectomy

who on earth would still using birth control if it stops you want havin sex?

You are missing an important piece of the puzzle
Why continue to take them if you don't need them?

Please tell me you aren't white

>cuck

A liar and a cheat

my best friends gf did this... in the end she cheated on him ... that bitch

Period mitigation. Women with heavy periods use birth control to reduce PMS and period length. Also, it's an implant. It's not like she can just take it out in the bathroom.

OP here,

She supposed to have her's removed in April. She cant afford a replacement so she has to go back to pills. Might wait it put and see...

Dude you need to have a real heart to heart right fuckin now.

Get tested for STD's in the mean time

Or you could just stop the birth control all together if she doesn't want sex, try bringing that up see how she reacts

It's an implant you mongoloid. They don't just come out easily. They have to be removed in-office.

Maybe she isn't attracted to you. Are you fat? Do you exercise at all?

Just tell her you know, act mad
Never say what it is you know, sleep on the couch for a few days, don't talk to her

This. But start hiding your money now, before you let her know you are planning to divorce her.

Just raw dog it and pull out. It's worked for us for a decade with zero accidents.

>what is no fault divorce.
You are fucked.