Can love bloom on the battlefield?

can love bloom on the battlefield?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/5785555/chapters/13333930
youtube.com/watch?v=plIo2N5LdEY&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i imagine so

their rivalry is all media

it's 'le classique' 'Batman and Joker' dynamic: Ronaldo can't exist without Messi to compete with

Who are these two cuties OP?

:3

>more trophies
>more individual awards
>more CL
>more league titles
>more sons
>wife
>white

clear winner

>le "footy couple" look

how lovely. nice!

archiveofourown.org/works/5785555/chapters/13333930

cute as heck desu

When they retire i think they'll both look back and realise that their rivalry means nothing compared to the impact they had on the game.They are both two of the greatest ever.Not one above the other, side by side.

youtube.com/watch?v=plIo2N5LdEY&t=11s

Imagine how lonely it must be being the one true GOAT, with no one to talk to on your level who can empathise with you.

It must be nice that they have each other.

they're like master chief and the arbiter from halo xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

For a start that's bullshit and the rivalry is completely (((manufactured))) to keep La Liga relevant. The only one who plays into the (((rivalry))) is Penaldo. Messi doesn't give a fuck about it.

it's so obvious that they're trying to push ronaldo for a 5th ballon d'diva to keep their rivalry stable and going for another few years

you win 1000 points user

why are people putting ronaldo with messi? he can only compete in goals as a certified poacher, noncompetitive in any other aspect. You can argue that hazard is even closer to Messi's level than ronaldo.
messi is an actual legend.

yeah but ronaldo is like at least 15x better looking. right? doesn't that matter?

this is a messi x ronaldo thread not a messi v ronaldo thread

>implying anything needs to be manufactured to keep La Liga 'relevant'

your league's best player is Kante lmao

pl has been weirdly boring this past few year (and I'm on a chelski bandwagon of 15+ years) are they, dare I say it, finished?

Fucking this

Messi fanboys are liberal-tier retards

thx for agreeing

>dat beard
Hnnnnnggggg

I actually liked him with full footy lad look

>can love bloom on the battlefield?

already did

all that messi puking was nothing but preggo sickness.

>You can argue that hazard is even closer to Messi's level than ronaldo.

Wait a second, normal soccer fan would never write something like th...

>looks at the flag

Oh...

unrelated but no amount of le cuck memes could ever convince me that kid is not his, you could bring me genetic proof and I still would not believe your lies

what the fuck is this gay shit? we are talking about football - the manliest game on earth. there is no place for homos. fuck of you liberal cucks.

I wouldn't say ALL media, there's bound to be a true rivalry there. But heavily hyped up by media, absolutely.

is Serbia relevant in any sport besides tennis?

>football
>the manliest game on earth

>shooting down stealth planes
>having the most attractive females in yurop
>being the strongest race in the world

these all count as sports

>their rivalry is all media

their rivalry doesn't exist, barça always wanted ronaldo when he was in manU but the cheap fucks didn't want to pay for his release clause and MADrid moved first and took him away, from that day every single shit that comes from the catalonian press is about how awful donaldo is, how shallow, him going to gay bars, etc

>you will never visit an alternate universe and experience a barcelona with ronaldo

fuck

Too much cheese pizza and sprite for baby Thiago

how else will he hone the same skills as his dad?

>their rivalry
Lol please

Messi is light years ahead.

>you will never visit an alternate universe where Wenger managed to get all of his "We never nearly bought him" type players

Feels good man.

>arsenal still believing they could've had messi

kek, when fabregas left nobody gave a shit but everybody knew messi wasn't even close to be "on the market", If by showing interet you mean almost getting it you must be pretty deluded, I'd like to know how the other deals went, since Penaldo was almost signed for Barça since the Quaresma deal when Ferguson signed him