Tfw only black person in my grad physics program at Top 5 school

>tfw only black person in my grad physics program at Top 5 school
>tfw Sup Forums couldn't do the first problem out of my grad E&M book (Jackson)
>tfw Sup Forums thinks black people are dumb
>tfw Sup Forums is just too dumb to realize that the environment makes the man, and that black people are just as innately gifted as anyone else

mein sides

>>tfw only black person in my grad physics program
>>tfw Sup Forums thinks black people are dumb
You just proved it.

>Needs the white mans environment to succeed
>Destroys it in jealousy when the opportunity arises.

>claims to be in grad school at a "top 5" university
>worships Mandela
>isn't smart enough to realize South Africa was objectively better under apartheid

/thread

Also this.

>tfw Sup Forums is just too dumb to realize that the environment makes the man, and that black people are just as innately gifted as anyone else

You don't get it.

Very few people on Sup Forums believe that genetics is the problem.

The problem is black culture. And for some reason, black culture is not improving. That's the thing that Sup Forums is focused on.

>Very few people on Sup Forums believe that genetics is the problem.

>tfw Sup Forums couldn't do the first problem out of my grad E&M book (Jackson)
Post it you fucking nigger.

oh you stupid nigger do you know what an outliers is?

I'm genuinely impressed and happy for you.

I hope blacks like you would be smart enough to work with white nationalists like me, and together we can overthrow the governments of Africa and install you and your smart black friends as a rigid, authoritarian, totalitarian dictatorship. If we work together we could use Eugenics to cleanse your race of the sub-120 IQ vermin who bring people like you down. It would take 2-4 generations, and frankly, you will have to do a lot of fucking to impregnate all those 'African Queenz' but truly, this is the only way.

As someone with incredibly high intelligence, I'm sure you can see the logic in such a plan.

It will be important to ship all the blacks from non-African countries back to Africa so that the Eugenics program can be applied to all (one-drop rule will apply of course).

>Very few people on Sup Forums believe that genetics is the problem

Lurk moar. However, you are right in that the culture is holding them back far more than genetics. It's tougher for them to succeed, sure, but CERTAINLY not impossible.

you are the statistical anomaly. Unless you mean to imply that because you are above average intellectually, all others who share your skin color must also have above average intellect.

Is your angst suppressing your rational thought or are you just flat out lying about your prowess.

meme-face all you want, but the only thing holding black people back in the modern world is their own degenerate culture.

deep

>nigger tries to act smart on the internet
>doesn't even know what a statistical outlier is
Back to the fields, Toby.

> tfw black people are incapable of discussing anything but their race and their heritage

Shut the fuck and just work hard for your own dreams.

Bitchass Uncle Tom nigga.

Look at dis fake nigga, learnin' n shieeet.

>classical electrodynamics
>in grad school
???

>Very few people on Sup Forums believe that genetics is the problem.
Speak for yourself faggot.

I'm proud of you user. Get your advanced degree (PhD I hope), father some nice and respectable black Americans, and don't instill the anti-intellectual values that are so rampant in blacks

>the only thing holding black people back in the modern world is their own degenerate culture.
And the fact that pretty much every other group on this planet outcompetes them. They would be fine if they stayed in africa though.

If they were going to remove apartheid they should have done it progressively, this here to day gone tomorrow mentality has failed in so many places.

>mein sides

Dude I passed that course without ever opening the book.

>Genetics
>Culture spontaneously emerging out of nothingness

Where do you think culture comes from?

Only one black in grad program lol

And let's face it, without affirmative action there probably wouldn't be any

history shows that they can be elevated, but more evolved civilizations need to treat them like children and be strict with them until they "grow up". That was also the plan with Apartheid, to slowly elevate the blacks to prevent culture shock, which only results in resentment and cultural degeneracy, as we can see perfect examples of with the American blacks and the South African blacks.

They don't grow up.

>If we work together we could use Eugenics to cleanse your race of the sub-120 IQ vermin who bring people like you down. It would take 2-4 generations, and frankly, you will have to do a lot of fucking to impregnate all those 'African Queenz' but truly, this is the only way.

This. Black people can be saved with proper application of Eugenics.

>What are outliers

Still waiting for you to post that problem, it's ok though, we won't tell anyone that you need a bunch of honkies to help you with physics homework.