Welp I fucked up. This girl I was super into and falling in love with just cut me off...

Welp I fucked up. This girl I was super into and falling in love with just cut me off. She started to hang out with my best friend and roommate a lot and they got really close. I got jealous and said something and acted out and now she fucking dropped me like a rock. I am completely destroyed and it's all my fucking fault. If this was some random girl I wouldn't care as much but she is literally hanging out with my best friend who is also my roomate so I have to see her every. fucking. day. They are in the room next to me and I can hear them laughing being happy while I am fucking crying posting on Sup Forums. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could try pretending to be a functional human being and deal with your problems like an adult instead of crying to the internet like a child.

move on, do something productive or distract yourself. with time you'll be over it.

You know she was already fucking him, right?

apologize for acting like a twat.

this is my way of venting lol. i have no one.

Its over. Learn to grow up. I used to be like you. Now if I cant get her then I act chill and maybe she will have a friend or two. Im literally dating a coworkers cousin right now because of it. I couldnt hook up with coworker but I met her cousin smoking n drinking one night.

i did, but i think this was the last straw. idk if there will be another chance.

yea i know but its just shitty that i have to see her every day. if she cut me off and i didnt have to see her this would be different.

Get out of the house. Use dating apps/sites, go on constant dates until you have someone and spend all your time at their house or your own.

A) apologize and see if yall can be friends again
B) deal with it
C) go spend your time in the library and actually be productive.

You do a favor to the world and kill yourself

Invite them to go do something. something you would do with anybody. Show her that you'd be fine just being friends.

Move out, she's a whore and he's a backstabber

Talk shit to her worse

i would love to.

Why should he apologize? He was obviously right since theyre hanging out right now, he was justified.

we can be friends again but idk how ill feel about that. im a softy so ill probably fall for her again lol.

wat?

Talking can work. None knows what's on anyone's mind.

His roommate will be fucking her within a couple days if not tonight. This was going to happen anyway, it's not OP's bad to stand up for himself

or... they are just friends...

shes pretty hard to get with honestly. i mean i talked to her for a decent amount of time and i got nothing, but im also super shy so that might be my fault.

i know for a fact they havent fucked yet, but hes also way more forward so who knows. she told me they were just friends and that they wouldnt do anything like that to me since she was into me but then she said shes over me now.

Wise up, when your woman starts "getting close" to another guy, it means she's going to leave you. That's why women wouldn't be happy with their boyfriend "getting close" with another woman, they know guys and girls being just friends is bullshit.

She wasn't even your girlfriend? Then what the hell you crying about pussy?

use an an anonymous tip line to tell her, and him, that they have come in contact with STDs

well friend you were right that you fucked up your chanses of being with her romantically but it seems like they do still care a little if she said she still takes your feelings into consideration. sounds like a salvageable friendship to me. but what do i know...

ive never had a girlfriend and im in my early 20's. she was fucking perfect. or so i thought. way out of my league but our personalities matched. she said we would probably end up dating but she had to get over her very recent ex. shit was going good until the roommate thing.

i more than likely could be friends with her but i dont think i want that. im just gunna think about this everytime i see her. its hard to get over for me since ive been lonely for so long. had hookups and stuff but never a girl i wanted to keep around for a long time. thought she was gunna be it but nope.

Yeah that whole get over my ex thing is bullshit. If she wanted you she'd be right on it, that was her way of kicking the can down the road without hurting your feelings right there and then.

Dont fall in love with these women, especially in your 20s. They want to fuck around while theyre young and the last thing they need is your puppy dog ass falling in love with her and cramping her style. It sounds like Im a dick, and I am, but I've also been through a lot of women, and theyre all whores. They fuck Chads while theyre young and then when theyre ready to have babies they go for the guy with the most money.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is treat them like the whores they are and focus on yourself.

well it might hurt mate but time heals all wounds. it could be something you laugh about as good friends years from now, a story you tell your kids, or a moment you look back on with regret and thing about what could have been. if she is truely worth the temporary pain then i say salvage a friendship with the person you like being around. the only way to guarentee nothing positive comes out of this is to do nothing and wallow in despair.

someone's feelin' edgy

nah Im just sick of watching this guy act like a cuck, he needs help

yea i figured she would want to be with me right away since she talked me up so much and said how good of a person i was. guess i was too good lol.

i dont want to treat her like shit but i also dont want to see her that often so idk what i do.

Post a picture of her, nigger cunt.

i feel like the friendship is the right thing to do but i dont want to. but if i dont try to be her friend then my roomate will also be pissed and maybe some of our mutual friends so its hard to pick.

This definitely. The best thing you can do now OP, is show her she doesn't mean as much as you may have led on. Be kind to her BUT do her no favors, she obviously wasn't doing you any good.

Well you can either move out and stop hanging out with your friend or you can suck it up and be civil, being an asshole about it would just make you look like a bitch.

It's just a crush, all you have to do is look for all her flaws and make yourself not like her. I think remembering that she got your hopes up and went for your buddy would be a good start. That's weak and dishonest. Then look for physical flaws, they all have them, just imagine her without makeup or something. In short order you'll wonder what you even saw in her.

>I got jealous and said something and acted out
details needed

well they got super close. she gets sad a lot and cries and i tried to comfort her but she doesnt let me. he comforts her and makes her feel better so i said how come you are happy when he does it but not me. then i come home from work today and they are snuggling on our couch. i just stormed upstairs and didnt say anything. they both came and tried to talk to me but i was just like i had a bad day at work. then she texts me and flips out and is like is this about me and roomate. i said yea maybe and they say im overthinking things, they are just friends bla bla bla. she flipped for sure, i didnt even say much to piss her off. i think she is just using it as an excuse to quickly drop me. she joked and said "we arent even fucking, yet. haha jk" and i said "ouch" and she got even more mad lol.

i dont even know if the "we arent even fucking" thing was about me or roommate.

how do you know she dropped you.. like what was last thing she said to you.

did this just happen today?

This lie is legendary.
youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

she blocked me on all forms of social media and blocked my phone number. and she literally said shes blocking me.

after the joke i mentioned above she said "feel whatever, do whatever. Im gunna hang with roomate and youll just get over it" i said "k" and the last thing she said was "tough love"

and yes it was today.

im surprised, this is way less spazzy than I expected. I mean it sucks - but you didn't do too bad. got your feelings hurt - she pushed you for why - you let her know you were jealous - and she got upset over it.

I know it sucks she is hanging out with your roommate, but not much you can do about that. seems like typical 20 year old girl bullshit.

honestly she sounds like a cunt. you dodged a bullet there son.

>she gets sad a lot and cries and i tried to comfort her but she doesnt let me

its all good bro. you were just getting friendzoned anyway. I wouldn't be nice to her at all to be honest. I'd just pretend she isn't fucking there. dont worryt wont be long before your roomate is blocked too.

^^^This

shes got issues. i have a friend who she tried to get with before her ex and he was like "dude you should talk to her, she needs a good man and youre super good." they are good friends now so i took his word and tried, she said she was into me and yada yada but then this happens.

i straight up asked her if i was being friend-zoned and she said no we just need to get to know each other more before we date. then she started to get wishy washy and this fiasco happens.

>so I have to see her every. fucking. day.
I'd ask my roomate to go hang out at her place or something. Say she treated you like a bitch and you dont' want her around 24-7.

Die!!!! :D

you definitely dodged a bullet. be grateful, go find someone who isn't fucking crazy, and mean.

im out good luck OP. I know it is going to hurt - but just focus on not making an ass of yourself. it will be good practice. you'll see down the road that this is

1) common girl bullshit
2) stuff every one has to deal with
3) not nearly as painful as it feels right now

OP you can’t be saved, based off your account of things you sound like THE hugest pussy AND you got cucked. kys

thanks for the help. appreciate it.

Pretend it doesnt bother you and nonchalantly tell your roommate that you really liked her and you wanted to go out with her and say you were going to do some romantic crap to ask her out then say that if she left then youll just find a girl worth putting the effort towards. That way she might feel bad and try getting close to you but the thing is, dont get close to her. Youd just be giving her a chance to step on you again. Be polite and just say you dont feel like you guys can be close anymore and that you wouldve done anything for her. That way shell kind of feel like shit and be left wondering "what if" and she might even try being close to you but just push her away. Youll feel like shit at first but then youll feel alpha for having ignored some hoe

what did you say to fuck it up?

that her and roommate are happier than me and her