Okay so let me get this straight, if i fuck a trap i'm gay? what am i if i suck on this?

okay so let me get this straight, if i fuck a trap i'm gay? what am i if i suck on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/videos/a1fc7e44be/8-inch-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay

double gay

at that point she's basically an irl futanari

it looks like an enlarged clitoris. not gay to suck on

whoa what is that?

SUCK THAT CLENIS FAGGOT

somone who makes poor decisions

What the fuck is that?

Gay

That's a female clit. That makes you straight

You do realize the clitoris is the female version of the penile shaft right. Some bitches have naturally higher test and a bigger clit. Not gay.
If she's taking hormone treatment to become an abomination, gay and deserve to be gassed.

sucking a clit is not gay
when it blows a load in your mouth....well uhm

penis means youre a faggot

kek. lost.

she squirts cum in my mouth but its not gay

>she squirts cum in my mouth but its not gay
only if you didn't like it

This is probably the hottest thing I've ever seen. 100% would wife

>what am i if i suck on this?
what are you when she puts it in yer mud tunnel?

Big clit thread?

Satisfied.

maybe now you can find her clit user

chek'd

This is definitely a clit, but and I'm seriously questioning if those are some kind of fucked up birth defect

X + Y = W

could be inter-sex baby or a hormonal issue, like a woman on gear.

Not sure about but is definitely a clit. Once had a gf with a big one, not as big as that. Made her cum so much diddling it with my fingers. Sooo hot

>chest hairy titts

That's a nice clenis

Gayer than normal but way less gay than sucking off a dude with implants.

>clenis

This

that is a clitoris, that is a female, a male performing any sort of sexual act with a female cannot be gay
A trap is a mentally retarded male, performing any sexual act with a trap is gay because it is two males.
Either low quality bait or OP actually fuckin retarded

What if you don't want to suck them off or take it up the ass?

what if it's just taking hormones and has natural puffy tits and a cock?

>balls

straight to execution faggot

Clenis

Moar big clits.

it looks like a dick

Who cares? I'd still suck it.

I'd say the majority of people care

Then they're fucking faggots. It's 100% straight, and caring about if something is gay or not is retarded anyway, and just shows insecurity.

Well you seem to also care, just about it being straight not gay

>memegenerator
fuck off

Lol, why the fuck would I care? Stop projecting. I'm bi and comfortable with my sexuality, and I would suck a huge clit any day, I love it.

You care enough to argue with me about it. Perhaps you don't care much, but you do care at least a little bit

borderline hetero/homesexual
Unsure
>mfw

I really don't, stop being retarded. I'm just bumping and waiting for people to post more because I don't have any.

Who is it you think you are fooling? Everyone can clearly see you care somewhat

Nigger, I do not give a single fuck, I don't even know where you're getting that from. I literally just want to see huge clits.

Stop playing dumb, buddy

what do you mean "if"? If you're not down on that mega clit, I am. Move over.

I think you're the one playing dumb and pretending you aren't insecure bi trying to pin this on me. I already said I'm bi, I clearly like dicks and I'm okay with it, so please explain to me why I would care in the slightest.

>bi
*By, pun not intended.

if you like a trap, you are gae

All I said was 'it looks like a dick', I didn't say that was bad or good

You assumed I thought of it as bad, and cared enough to defend it

Yeah okay, retard. I literally only posted because I was bumping so I can see more huge clits.

You can post without replying to people, but you chose to defend huge clits from what you perceived as an attack on them, so you do care

You replied to a post that said "it looks like an enlarged clitoris. not gay to suck on" and you said "it looks like a dick". Why would you reply if that didn't bother you? Literally everyone would assume that bothers you by saying that. Are you actually retarded or something? I do not fucking care at all, I just want to see more.

"8 inch clit" song...
funnyordie.com/videos/a1fc7e44be/8-inch-c

Kek'd hard as fuck

It does technically bother me, you said it looks like an 'enlarged clitoris', but i'd say objectively it looks like a dick, that's what bothers me

I wasn't even the one that said that, dipshit. You're so stupid you can't even differentiate someone's post by their manner of typing. If you want to get technical there aren't even any balls and clearly labia, so it's obviously a clit. And you even admit it bothers you, so I think I'm done here. Fucktard.

You’re OP. You could be fucking 20 hot chicks while firing a pistol, drinking whiskey and beating a terrorist while driving a lifted truck with a manual transmission up a snow covered mountain while tracking a grizzly bear to kill with a knife and you’d still be a faggot. So go suck that woman dick.

A lucky motherfucker

Thats great

Again, I said it looks like a dick, not that it is a dick

And some people type differently when they're arguing with someone then when they're just casually replying to something, my mistake

Only way to make it non gay is to make them wear a mask

The action is straight but is the intention?

Well that's irrelevant, but for me I just love eating pussy, so yes.

It’s not irrelevant. Sucking on that thing pretending it’s a dick is different than sucking that thing because you love pussy.

Who the fuck would do that? If you want to suck dick then you suck dick, not eat pussy.

yfw your moral values align with isis

depends on if it jizzes or not

Is it possible to shove that giant clit in your ass?

Probably, but I doubt you'd feel much.

an oversized clit is just an undersized penis