Do you fast-forward through love scenes?

Do you fast-forward through love scenes?

who is she

Name?

No. I like romantic stuff.

Of course!

Depends on how bad they are.

ludimila

I just do something on my phone or whatever

I've been watching Daredevil S2 and these slow motion love scenes are killing me

My waifu

no but I usually look away because they make me sad

>tfw too much intelligence for tv shows

Yes and any other filler they pad episodes with.

>when you are not invited into the alimony club

no they're either well done and fine to watch or awful and hilarious to watch. Its a win win

Nice.

Does anybody actually enjoy romantic scenes

Girl on the far left is definitely /our girl/

Ungrateful bitch. I bet she won't be sad when she's at the bachelorette party getting pounded by a stripper.

Yes I do, I pretty much skip over any scenes involving male and a female talking about something that doesn't involve the main plot.

the guy actor does, when he gets to grab some feels

Only women enjoy that kind of thing, if a man enjoys it, he's a pussy whipped numale bitch.

I do this too, any emotional, character development, or general filler, I just switch off mentally or shitpost on the internet until it is over.

It depends on how well it done in a film for me to enjoy it.

My man!

If it's shoehorned into a movie where it has no place being in, which is most love scenes. So, yes.

i skip through scenes where a couple are fighting, or arguing or discussing some boring shit..come to think of it, this might help explain why i cant keep a gf longer than a few months

I'm surprised you're even able to get a gf, I've already lost all hope of getting a gf after over 30 years of living.

>it doesn't belong in media despite all media having it

JUST

What you mean famalama?

hang in there user

Yes

yeesh the hottest one there pretends she can't get a husband

>He says while chetpostinh

I tend not to watch shit that has cliche like that. It never works.

Same here. Thank God for Sup Forums. It'll never leave me.

WHO IS THIS CUTE TEA

I do on The Walking Dead during those scene for sure
Other than that not really

Not always but if it's a high school or childhood love scene or movie I can't watch it without becoming severely depressed