Write a good synopsis of this image and I'll try to write a fapfiction of it

Write a good synopsis of this image and I'll try to write a fapfiction of it.

The president of Mega Corp brings Charlotte to a meeting with the head of another company and his board to discuss a potential merger. Without even being asked, Charlotte gets under the table and blows each man starting with the head of the other company and ending with the president of Mega Corp. After she's done it turns into a gangbang with Charlotte getting triple penetrated and the men switch out until they've all had their fill. At the end they all sit down to discuss the merger while Charlotte goes around cleaning the men up with her mouth.

I like it. Want to cowrite it?

Nah, I can't write worth a shit. Never written smut before either.

Want to give it a shot? Obviously I'll help.

Not really, I just enjoy a good fapfic is all and I don't mind pitching ideas.

It's a good one. Mind if I post images and you can post ideas/suggestions for me to use?

Sure, go ahead, happy to get more fapfics out there. Hopefully my fetishes don't annoy you, they're pretty vanilla so they shouldn't.

BDSM's not my cup of tea, not sure what to pitch for this.
Beast Boy's POV as he faps from the next stall as he watches a slutty Raven take cock from several men and loves it. Some men don't use the condoms but Raven doesn't seem to mind, BB secretly hopes she gets pregnant. Eventually a guy comes into BB's stall and kicks him out.
I'll combine these two. Written from the reader's POV, Catwoman is scaling the side of your highrise apartment building and sees you masturbating alone on the night of Christmas Eve. She takes pity on you and pops in and lets you use only her mouth as a Chirstmas gift. Afterwards she comforts you and tells you you'll find your special someone someday.

>Afterwards she comforts you and tells you you'll find your special someone someday.

I like this. A solid conclusion for Batman Returns

>Eventually a guy comes into BB's stall and kicks him out.

When you're so cucked you can't even watch your pretend GF have sex with strange men

Charlotte and her male coworkers have deadlines to meet and have to stay working on Christmas Eve. Christmas bonuses were not in the budget this year so the men are getting very frustrated. To compensate them Charlotte strips herself and wears only the sweater and tells the men they can use her whenever they want to vent their stress. Charlotte keeps working even when she's being fucked.
Bonnie plans to embarrass Kim by inviting her to try to beat her in a footjob contest. Loser has to get used by the two jocks for the rest of the day.
The text for these should be enough of a prompt IMO.
At the point in the story where Herc and MEgara are already in love, some god (dunno which) curses Megara and changes her genitals to a man's. Meg presents herself to Herc asking if he still loves her. He's totally into it, this is ancient Greece after all.

Took me way longer than it should have to realize that was catwoman. For a moment I was wondering why someone would make an image of hellraizer giving a bj.

Damn dude, I didn't think you'd post this much.
Solving mysteries isn't enough for an Ivy League education and Daphne's Father has decided to cut her off and make her build her own fortune. Turning tricks seems the easiest way to get by for the duo.
Ash's father hasn't around for many years and Delia wants more children liven up the house. She goes out on her hunt in a revealing outfit and finds you snoozing by a tree just outside of Pallet Town and asks you if you'd like to put a baby in her.
I'm done, sorry if you were expecting more. Where are you going to post these? I'd like to see them when they're done.

>some god (dunno which)

All the gods liked Herc, doesn't make sense. I think it could be one last fuck you from Hades though

too soon

>I'm done, sorry if you were expecting more. Where are you going to post these? I'd like to see them when they're done.

What a shame

AO3 and AFF

>bitch pickle mom gives mad succ under table business bukkake

What's your username? I'd like to read your other stuff so I can finish fapping and go to sleep.

Don't want to promise anything because I might not finish them, but keep an eye on the cartoon sections.

Could I add you on discord for more ideas?

Sure. I'm afraid I might eventually end up sounding the same after a while, I'm pretty derivative.

>bitch pickle
lost