A cashier ripped me off for a few cents. Why am I so angry?

A cashier ripped me off for a few cents. Why am I so angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

bastiat.org/en/the_law.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you're a poor bitch. You know what you should be angry about instead? The fact that I'm fucking your mother. Your father is a bitch and you have a small cock. You're intellectually inferior and your life isn't as good as mine. Fuck you.

You don't sound angry. So my total comes to 6 dollars and a cent. I give him 7. A pulls a dime out of the community change thing, opens the tray, pretends to count, pockets the dime, gives me 85 cents as change. I knew it was wrong I was in a rush. Should I taken the receipt to complain to a manger or something? It wouldn't of bothered me except when he was giving me change he was pretending to count it. Except it wasn't really pretending he can't count, he was acting all shitty thinking about pocketing coins. The more I think about it and how happy he was I let it slide the more it kind of makes me angry I didn't call him on that shit.

man imagine being a pathetic cashier who is excited about less than a dollar in cents. imagine being such a wagecuck that all you can hope for is to skim a little off the top of fucking community change. doesnt it make you feel a little better that you arent that desperate and sad

No it doesn't make me feel better. It makes me feel like now I got a reputation where these people are going to try and fuck me over anything they can and I have to carry my gun now when I go to that store.

just go to a different store dude, youre a fuckin loser if this is the kind of thing that you lose sleep over. the only reputation is in your mind and if you wanna be a loser go ahead i guess

you could also stop using cash like some absolute caveman and never have this problem again

If you suspect he did it on purpose, you should be very angry because you are outraged at being stolen from, no matter how small the amount.

If you suspect it was accidental, you are an overreacting cucktard that should get a grip/anger management therapy.

>Why am I so angry?
bcoz your worth is tied to money?

This one is in a strip mall. It's a shady spot. Haven't been there in a while this was a new guy working. Went on an impulse buy. Shootings happen around here, I shop in a store a shooting happened in the day I was in there and the day after, they're going after the store owners. If their going after shoppers, and their friends are running around I really haven't got a choice but to start carrying in that area now.
So what you're saying is you don't have any money, and everyone else does the major purchases for you.
>If you suspect it was accidental
No. It didn't seem accidental. I was mostly watching to determine that, he seemed more nervous about what he was doing than pretending to be retarded about what he was doing.

You were always angry. The cashier was merely an excuse.

No. I get angry over specific things with specific people. Angry over nothing? That's stuff I work out on my own. Another shooting just happened the other day and a thief died. I really didn't think I needed to start carrying my gun around everywhere because it'd get through their little ring of friends there are some consequences for what they do. I thought maybe I should start because if some of them want some get back I don't want to get stuck in a cross fire and I know a lot of regulars in that spot. A few blocks away and it's the same fucking shit culture of someone who probably knew that guy that got shot and even their legit friends are stealing, there isn't any reason not to start carrying my gun around there.

This is the type of shit that happens when you let Whitey move into your neighborhood. You should start DC sniping their asses.

I don't know what you're getting at dude. Sometimes I carry around a wad of bills like half a grand give or take a few hundred. Now if I don't sort out a smaller wad right for what I think I need and have to pull out a bigger wad some fucking thief clerk is going to tell their thug friends I'm an easy target. Most people just avoid me because they think I'm crazy and broke as it is. I don't want this kind of trouble.

I know! That's why you should snipe them. Carve out the trunk of an old sedan and pop them with a hunting rifle. Fuck Whitey.

Alright dude I knew from the start you're getting at that one duo. I really don't know how you're drawing connections there. This time was petty, but it's not paranoid to think if they do something petty they won't try to take you for more. It's not anymore obvious over anything like grand theft because I've had that happen before with no fucking safety net.

>A cashier ripped me off for a few cents.
>for a few cents
>a few cents

You're okay with stealing, and hate jews?

No im implying youre a penny pinching jew, faggot. Cry more.

I just looked up the idiom penny pinching, it says unwillingness to spend or share. I was spending... If someone wants me to share, stealing isn't the right answer; you commie faggot.

I get it, it's literally pennies. Except if people are not acting in good faith now I have to get suspicious of them and everyone involved with them. That's a big place to be suspicious of. I know people in that area and it gets really petty they'll drag out petty for everything they can then you got something that isn't petty.

> be me
>go to store
>find item to buy
>pay with a card or digitally with my phone
>literally can't have cents be stolen from an exchange of cash
>there is no cash
>mfw you'd have to install a whole system on the reader to steal anything from me

That's not how it works

It used to happen to me from time to time at a certain store. I let it slide for a while until I noticed it was the same 2 employees consistently and that they were even greeting me, like they knew who I was, mind you I stopped at this place maybe once a month, a simple "hi" is nothing, these dude's were saying things like "hey man how you been, long time no see" which led me to believe that they were talking about me frequently and remembered me, whereas to me, they were 2 guys I identified purely by race, (not racist, just saying - oh yeah those two ____ guys at that store), anyways they got friendlier and friendlier and finally tried to actually overcharge me like an extra $7 for my purchase, before I just thought they were idiots and I let those small coins go out of pity that these idiots may never have jobs again, but no, there's a good chance that they will try and get more out of you.

Furthermore, I did confront them about their awesome math error, and the guy tried to drop it down slowly, like "oh I'm sorry" and then only overcharge me $5 instead of $7. They will take you for an idiot if you don't remind them of your basic math skills.

Holy shit you're a fucking faggot op.

I tend to keep track of the cashiers and clerks around here. The coolest ones to make small talk with if they're just working the place never seem to stick around for very long.

because you know you were too much of a pussy to say something

Probably seeing someone who will do every little thing they can to screw their fellow human beings.

We exist in a society where many people think it is no longer dog eat dog, and that there are rules but this is not really the case, the most successful and influential people are the ones who break the rules.

Also it brings into focus that you don't really belong to a tribe anymore, back in caveman days and etc you might fuck over the tribe across the river over there, but there was a core group of people you knew were invested in your survival because you were invested in theirs, dig for me who digs for you kind of scenario. This doesn't exist anymore and you probably felt lonely in an uncaring world full of assholes just trying to fuck each other over for minuscule profit.

Who is there someone to say something to. The guy trying to rip you off?

You judge people by your own standards, expecting too much from them and get angry when they make small mistakes that you yourself might be more careful not to do.

cause your penis is small.

>You judge people by your own standards
No I don't. I hold other people to way lower standards typically until they prove otherwise.
cock aficionado, never change Sup Forums

Ur a fucking bitch OP

At least you have good tastes in movies, judging from pic

Well, because you're angry at yourself for having no back bone to confront the issue directly, and/or angry at yourself for being angry at something so petty.

You're not actually angry at the Cashier.

>You're not actually angry at the Cashier.
Yes I am, how the fuck am I the petty one if he's fucking stealing from me? It takes backbone to be of shit?

The only thing you got taste in is dick.

Calm down Tyler Durden

No, you're angry for the same reason 13 year olds are angry. Immaturity, and lack of a greater knowledge and wisdom of the world. You're not angry at the cashier.

Why in the fuck would I be angry at that other stuff, and why would you think you know more about me than myself? Do you just like people to tell you that you're wrong? Are you a masochist or something that wants me to berate you?

No, you're just immature and I am bringing it to your attention to help you. :)

property rights study frederick bastiats the law and become an anarchist

bastiat.org/en/the_law.html

eventually you'll realise all forms of government are illigitament and natural law is the only axiomatic law there is, you'll also be fucking 12 year olds in no time ;)

fag

This is such non-sense. How can an anarchist with any sense make sweeping statements when talking about stuff like "the law" and "the government" That's entirely individuals. He's rather lucky he didn't get a guillotine.

i did this all the time back when i worked as cashier. 2 bucks here, 1 buck there if people noticed i sayd im sorry but it was easy ~50 bucks a day

Just looking at his wiki page
>Bastiat asserted that the sole purpose of government is to protect the right of an individual to life, liberty, and property, and why it is dangerous and morally wrong for government to interfere with an individual's other personal matters.
What a two faced faggot. If that bitch worked at any level of actually enforcing laws he'd been singing a much different tune. Lucky little bureaucratic bitch. It's okay to have the life of the person carrying out the governments will interfered with none of their life and liberty has any value.