Is tea consumption the cause of British peoples teeth being absolutely vile?

Is tea consumption the cause of British peoples teeth being absolutely vile?

I mean, it would explain the discoloration and rotting but what about them being all out of place and mangled? I'm genuinely curious.

Brits please do not respond to this post without a timed stamped picture of your smile or your input will be automatically discarded. Thx

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coffee does way worse for your breath, but yeah it makes your breath horrid

Are burgers the reason you Americans are fucking fat disgusting and imbeciles?

>Bong teeth meme
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html

It is a result of rationing dental care under socialized medicine, i.e., some bureaucrat, and not the market, decides how much dental care needs to be supplied to the commonwealth for a particular year, and if they undershoot demand, then the poorest chav children go without trips to the dentist that year.

If the bureaucrat undershoots a few years in a row, then you get miserable fucks like pic related there.

>"Children in America were given braces routinely which is only now becoming more popular here.
>The good news is that dental awareness is on the rise in UK so that we should see an improvement in British teeth in the years to come"
that might explain it

>someone spent time to do such a research
>someone wasted his time to link that research in a thread
>suddenly realize I'm wasting my time replying to that very post
fuck what am I doing here guys

I spend at least 10 hours a day on here

Every time I see a yanks teeth it always reminds me of my gran's dentures . Too fake looking .

I thought it was due to cannibalism, no?

>Too fake looking
Pretty much

Me too

kek

its called floss or is that illegal too

>the worst brits don't bother to see the dentist at all
"S-see! We good teeth n shheeeeit"
Never mind the fact that kneegrows and spics have terrible teeth, dragging the average down.

it's the sugar in the tea.
sugar is cancer for teeth.

I fucking love tea. I order Yorkshire Tea from England and drink about 7 cups a day.

I have pretty good teeth, but I'd rather be snaggle toothed than morbidly obese desu

This obsession is getting a little out of hand.

They lost an entire generation of the best genetics they had in the trenches of WW1, leaving only the sick, unfit, and physically inept behind to reproduce. All the healthy British genes are buried in Verdun and the Somme.

>but I'd rather be snaggle toothed than morbidly obese desu
Being British, you're probably both

I can't think of a single reason how tea would cause your teeth to rot

wud yu lahk a cuppa tea luv

The Aussies did alright despite similar losses. At least our teeth are ok.

You're projecting, Jose

i always just assumed it was for national pride. a way to distinguish themselves from everyone else. when you see bad teeth you automatically think "that's a brit". i think they like it that way.

fucking top kek

americans all look like they have bonded teeth or veneers or w.e they're called. teeth look like wrigleys extra chewing gums placed vertically.

Are your teeth stained like the bathtub of a commie slav block apt?