What do other countries think of Australians?

What do other countries think of Australians?

Generally I think we're a bunch of shy, inward faggots with the 'friendly' outwardness meanwhile sandniggers and Asians continue to pour in because 'muh inclusiveness', 'muh cheap labor'

fuck off and stop whining you attention-seeking little faggot

FIGH ME IRL

which city?

lol

non racist unless it has to do with africans or abbos

Sydney, where ya at cunt?

I’m Australian also. Melbourne’s where it’s at. We’ve got prosys, tranny prosys, n alright bud. Ask me anything?

perth

looks like you wont get your chance to glass me in a carpark after all

Bunch of criminals and degenerates of the UK that get sent off to a fucking island.
They actually build up a decent country and integrate back into western society like it's nothing.

10/10 would mate with your race.
Productive and white as fuck.

>Perth
Ah well, that’s punishment enough.

My best attempt at repping NZ's opinion is that we are like two colonial brothers growing apart in our age.

We have family together, but as we've got older we're realising more and more that we are quite different, the biggest being that NZ is alright, and Australia is a racist asshole desert.

Understandable difficult issue dealing w refugees, but Christ, news makes your government and many citizens as boarderline sadistic in your dealing with this.

Your history on indigenous issues is completely embarrassing. NZ has it's own patchy race relations history. But at least we have tried to make things right, and by and large we are peaceful and celebrate our diversity. But Australia, God-damn. And not just the stolen generations and govt policies persecuting indigenous people, but public opinion among citizens, representation of indigenous culture in Aussie city settings. I mean people who have been living life in Australia for 40000 years. Those cultures should be something to be incredibly proud and protective of...

Oh, and also, the embarrassing geopolitical situation where Aussies have to suck up both to China and US. But obviously impossible. I mean, sure it's tricky one to navigate, but honestly sometimes come off looking cuck as. Like when you supported Trump's epic buffoonery threatening North Korea, when every other country thought he was insane, and Australia jumps up and down like a ragged desperate dog that they'd support Trump's ridiculous immature bluster... embarassing.

But you know, it's quite beautiful in Australia, and people are mostly chill, when they're not racistly sexistly getting completely shitfaced running away from all the thefucking animals that want to kill you into the desert of nothing that makes up most your country.

when you grow up, you'll have a bumper sticker with a map of australia and the words "FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL", right?

> Sydney
> morphine addicts, lesbians and gay accountants with wire-rim spectacles
>
> Perth
> Millionaires, miners who are becoming millionaires
> and goths with large breasts

punishment enough.

Shut the fuck up you faggoty Aucklanders/wellingtonian. You know nothing about race relations in this country. You are a mong. Writing a huge post with reddit spacing, tryna be taken seriously, yet ending with the over used trash joke that "hurrr everything in Australia wants to kill".
Go jack off to jacinda, cunt.

Okay, tell me more about these Perth goths..

if this post doesn't prove that you faggots are to us what canada is to america idk what does

fucking loud weirdos with a funny accent

the pic is close enough tbh

In my mind there are two kinds of Australians, IRL Aussies, and Sup Forums Aussies. IRL are normal dudes, just as stupid or smart as any other guy. Sup Forums Aussies are retards convinced that they have got some sort of trolling wizardry, but they're really just retarded.

I've heard aussies are extremely racist. Towards black and asians at least

who isn't

Amerifag here. Watched the Super Bowl yesterday, featuring the 2 best teams in the best sport in the world, and there was a commercial about Australia. It was nice.

Nice response NZ, as a non-autist oldfag ausfag this sounds pretty fuckin true.

Millionaires rapidly losing their millions and miners mining shit they can't sell.

Fuck off you sand groping cunt.

>non-racist
Don't make me laugh, John Curtain is a good example

Deadly creatures keeps the pansy cunts out which means we actually get shit done around here. An island of criminals who got booted outa the UK and now we make the cunts pay to come here. Best beaches in the world and best chilled out people. You dont agree ? Well you can fuck off ya cunt.

The United States of Ausfailia, or the great country full of unpatriotic idiots, is the arrogant, alcoholic, cunt-crunching 51st and fattest state of America which will inevitably cause a nuclear Extinction Level Event (or "ELE") through the pure shit-faced stupidity it is famous for.

Before its discovery by the English at least 100 years ago, Australia, like America, was nothing more than a wasteland of well... nothing, apart from a few tribes of primitive savages called Abos who occupied the land; doing nothing but draw in caves, smear paint on their bodies, engage in cannibalism and shit in bushes for some 40,000 years.

As the world's largest jail (it's spelt gaol, but no one uses britfuckish english), based on an early model that would later become Guantanamo Bay, Australia is comprised entirely of the still imprisoned distant relatives of Britain's worst criminals (tax dodging sheep fuckers) and other detritus (Aspies) and a haven for aspiring international terrorists. Occasionally a feisty young Osama fanboy such as David Hicks will go rogue and spend a few years in Gitmo, but that's OK because these noble heroes will always be welcomed home with open arms.

Until the mid-20th century the country of Australia wasn't really important as nothing or nobody particularly interesting came from it. It wasn't until some time during the 1960s or so when a group of generous American soldiers, while stationed somewhere in Sydney during 'Nam, began pulling Australia out of the Dark Ages by introducing the Aussie population to some cool shit like heroin and cocaine. This kind gesture by one of Australia's most trusted and beloved allies has never been forgotten as massive heroin, crack and coke epidemics would progressively spread like a disease to several parts of the country for many years to come.

Unlike other previously invaded countries, Australians genuinely have weapons of mass destruction and control almost half the worlds Uranium

australia is the second greatest country on the planet, if you only count the outback and exclude the big cities, since they're breeding grounds for homosexuals, niggers & mudslimes

Buncha soft pooftas

heyy another NZer defending our country, respect v true

Don't get all preachy just because you got the good natives. Abbos aren't worth the petrol they huff.

2018 and there are still inbred people who actually think this... Wow

Thats not how you spell fuck off where full

>What do other countries think of Australians?
statistically fatter than americans lot of them are socially inept and think whenever they do something spiteful or stupid they can just shrug it off as banter. Got the best birds though.

and that's not how you spell "we're"

head bangers what di thry mean

cha ching u mean now homelss

>literally 15% of all kiwis live in aus

i love it how kiwis are constantly going on about how shit australia is yet for some reason they all fucking move here, lol

Melbourne is a shithole. Lovely to visit but you guys are the biggest tossers outside of Canberra. If its embarrasing, a hipster, a bogan, a wog, a chink or involves spearchuckers breaking shit you can bet its fucking Melbourne. You are the retard City of Australia and considering we also have Darwin that's saying a lot.

Dont copy paste ED faggot

Austrailian spotted

You aren't outwardly friendly at all, everyone knows that Australia is one of the most racist countries on earth with one of the shittiest and most inhumane immigration policies.

Seconded, we’re gonna need some proof here.

All a high population of millionaires does is create a bubble of inflation lol.

Your shithole on the other side of the map that's good cause it has millionaires is only good for millionaires. ie: not you

It was discovered by the dutch first, mate.

fuck you're a dumb cunt just kill yourself already