Work in the UK with muslims

>Work in the UK with muslims
>they are the nicest, most genuine, reliable people I've ever worked with

Is this the real red pill or do you base everything you believe off of hyperbolic nonsense written on Breitbart/"the daylee mayol"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ku7eU6M21Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay allah

you're not fooling me mohammed

>they are the nicest, most genuine, reliable people I've ever worked with
Probably because your name's Ahmed

>i met some rich highly educated people from country X once
>they were really great
>im sure the poor uneducated people are the same, especially by the million

Sure thing bro.

T A Q I Y A H
A
Q
I
Y
A
H

>tfw white non muslim and still get accused of taqiyyah

sure a lot of them are pleasant people

ask him what he thought about the hebdo cartoonists :>>>>>

I know that feel OP, I have a friend that is a muslim and is super friendly.

I also used to be a police officer here and saw a shit ton of shitty ones.

Best friend is a Pole.

Same fucking story.

It has much more to do with race than religion desu.

I think the real worst cucks, are those who support massive immigration and invasion from africa, and only focus on islam.

They're fine with genocide and having their cities turned into african shitholes, but they will march to make sure women don't have to suffer the consequences of their treachery, at least until whites truly are a minority and are getting butchered in the streets.

That's because you are a believer in their violent religion.

I've worked with Muslims and they all admit that their main goal is to make the whole world Muslim either peacefully or violently.

No thanks, Ahmed, go be "peaceful" somewhere else.

>It has much more to do with race than religion desu.

Ship out all the white neds/chavs and replace them 1 for 1 with black christians or indians and you improve the UK over night. Race has nothing to do with it. The intellectualised racism of Jared Taylor doesn't stand up to scrutiny - he can only win the argument if he is against an idiot like Rugged Man.

White British people are the most disastrous demographic in the UK and it is cultural not racial.

Is simply a matter of good people and bad people in the world

Basing your opinions of Muslims entirely just of your friends is completely irrational. These are Muslims in the UK. Most are pretty moderate and somewhat integrated.

If you want to see what Muslims are really like, just look at the various opinions polls that have been carried out.

You know what's also nice until you somehow trigger it into committing murder?

A pit bull.

Do you want to work around half a dozen pit bulls all day?

They're like this until they get mad and start shooting you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ku7eU6M21Ho

start at 11:00

Literally

Straight, white, angry men are actually the most dangerous demographic in the world if you look at the poll Salon.com did last week.

Now you know.

Ahmed/cuck confirmed

>Salon.com

Seriously?

I meant salon.com (TM) - sorry!

>neds/chavs
slang pejoratives for white poors who do some petty crime more often

No, the blacks and indians are worse. Sure a rich black will probably be more civilized than a homeless alcoholic white, but the white's are only that way because of the policies of the government.

We all know it's not good blacks coming into europe, it is worthless savages who ruin everything they touch.

Even if they are equal or even better than the whites, they still have no place in the homeland of the british and of whites. Every single one of them drives up demand and supply and just saturates countries with more useless people. And it harms all the natives, and will lead to death and hate.

>Straight, white, angry men are actually the most dangerous demographic in the world

>slang pejoratives for white poors who do some petty crime more often
You sound exactly like the literal cuck Owen Jones, you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

>the white's are only that way because of the policies of the government.
muh torees

>they still have no place in the homeland of the british and of whites
We have always been a nation of immigrants.

I'm pretty sure I met you at the pub 2 weeks ago, treacherous remain voting snake. Your day will come.

this is the worst post i have ever seen on Sup Forums

/thread/

>Straight, angry, white men

Corrected, sorry.

bump

>working with muslims
I wouldn't really call slicing onions and putting them into kebabs works, m80.

it's only a matter of time before they're not so nice and start rioting in the streets killing everyone who isn't part of their little club

You missed the point of the thread. Anjem is not typical of most Muslims was the point. Keep up m8.

Top kek

Fuck off jidf

How's that """""""""""refugee""""""""""" policy treating you?

It's not about the individuals, it's about the sheer number and the unsavoury aspects of their culture (almost all of it).

>I've never worked with muslims.

Stop trash talking and vote for Brexit. That would actually accomplish something.

I will lad.

Read the quaran

Muslims are always peaceful when they're a minority.

Now look at Saudi Arabia.