What can one do to obtain a chin like this?

What can one do to obtain a chin like this?

Chew gum 12 hours a day? Cut calorie intake? Chin braces?

succ

Sorry user, you're going to have to go back in time and be reborn with more testosterone than a carton of milk.

Just b yourself :^)

it's obtainable if you've been training since childhood, doing jaw praying jaw sculpting prayers sculpting exercises praying jaw sculpting prayers praying exercises jaw sculpting prayers

Lose fat. Fat makes your cheeks rounder. It loses the edge. My face was completely transformed when I was in otter mode. You could actually see my face bones. Now it's all round and pudgy again.

>Now it's all round and pudgy again.

What happened?

dey tooker

I think there's an actual jaw implant you can get that makes you have like a square jaw. You can also just get a regular chin implant, but that's not going to make you look like Cavill.

Or, just take HGH and roll the dice.

well I'm sorry to hear that
becasue now
I will snatch every motherfucker birthday

DAMN, thats what Dennis Reynolds looks like?

you might have a slight overwrite and not realize it. there are surgeries for fix weak jaws and stuff.

It was a hard diet to follow. I joined med school and my eating habits changed for the worse as I needed an abundant calorie intake to muster studying.

I miss my old face. Girls used to look at me twice before turning away. Now they barely see me. It made a huge difference.

tfw your squad kills you because of chin jealously

Just stay hydrated and loss a ton of fat

>weak jaws and stuff.

Can a chin implant even do this?

That's why you should always set your face to read-only.

Do you realize why he was actually killed?

He went over there and realized what a crock the war was. He was critical of the war to his friends and family, and was due to come home right before his death.

Him being a big ass NFL star was going to voice his opinion publicly.
Doesnt sound like a huge deal, being against the war, until you realize we are talking in 2004

This was right at 1 year of having boots on the ground in Iraq, amidst millions of people protesting the war. Saddam had already been captured at this point, and people were yelling to bring troops home. This was right as we started hammering pakistan hard with drones.

The public had already turned.

You cant have the NFL star, all american hero coming home and telling the thirsty media that the troops need to come home.

The friendly fire thing was shady from the beginning.

They wanted to harness his chin/jaw/cheekbone magic

kill yourself and pray you reincarnate as ofspring of parents with a wide jaw

Literally only genetics and not being fat. I have a very similar jaw except the right side is a lot small which makes my face look unsymmetrical. Unless I make surgery it will stay that way.

How can I get my hair like this?

mfw literal virgins and losers in this board make fun of the hairline on this greek god

start doing mma and get heemed at least 12 times