Would I make a good trap? Obviously a bbw trap though

Would I make a good trap? Obviously a bbw trap though.

hell no, i am far too masculine, i have far too much body hair, deep voice, strong jawline & chin, adams apple, i would make an ugly hideous trap, but i am a fairly handsome man

Fuck no

Sorry buddy traps are really lady like.

>"masculine"
I bet you'd take my dick like your dad made you gay.

no one asked about you

i would, but first i would knock you down and make you my boybitch

you wernt being specific, it was a general question pointed and nobody and everybody,

now go unfuck yourself you faggot

if you waxed every inch of your disgusting lead shaving body hair I'm sure some trucker would use you as a gas petal pushing fuck pig as your lower back acts as a steering wheel rest and he controls the speed by pumping your sphincter

He was pretty specific. Your closet faggot is showing.

>Would I make a good trap?
>Would I
>I

Not you, you fucktard.
Not OP either.

fuck off you fat gay bastard

You couldn't knock down the first two piggies houses if you were a big bad wolf. I bet you eat your own spunk

STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

I'm pretty sure traps and trannies are different? One get's surgery the other is just a step above cross dressing?

Not taking the first step is already succeeding
We shouldn't encourage this sort of behaviour, it's not helping them
At all.

What motivates you to care? If a faggot wants to be ugly let the faggot be ugly. If a faggot wants to kill its self then let the faggot kill its self.

u wouldnt make a good trap but ur ass would make a good cum bucket now show ur ass u asshole

probably not

but that dick is adorable

Thanks, its a cute 3.5 inches

I dunno post your ass you fat fucking slut

Nah, trap just means they actually pass as a girl. Could be a crossdresser or a trans girl. Not all trans girls get surgery either

OP, face pic plox

Well you could definitly cut off your penis and noone would notice