33yo virgin had a chance for sex with a hot girl but couldnt get fully erect also dick only 4 inches what do??...

33yo virgin had a chance for sex with a hot girl but couldnt get fully erect also dick only 4 inches what do??? turn gay? very desperate

That looks more than 4 inches

Fat fuck

Dayumn. Gayanon here, would fack you, 10/10.

1) Get toned, lose weight
2) Get a good education and job
3) Find a 6 or 7gf and you’ll be fine

lol I managed to do it on a third time only. Keep trying, fag

Have you considered homosexuality?

Similar age femanon here, why're you still a virgin? Just general robot-ness or actual spergers/autismo?

Stop being a pussy, faggot.

Hell I lost my virginity at 29 and I think it's more about who then when but I'm a hopeless romantic fucking faggot so what do I know

You can fuck my GF

I'm not a virgin, I'm just looking for a potential mate.

I like when people use that word I find it to be sweet like oh hey I'd reproduce with you imo is very sweet some find it vulgar though

Some people find it vulgar?
Huh, maybe I should stop watching animal documentaries.

I just find the idea of combining with someone to be the ultimate act of love.....god I really am a faggot lol

Woman what is an easy way to contact you?

Are you OP?

I think it's great, too. It sounds better than most other words for it.

iam op you can contact me with kik erikalfonso have nudes if you want

Why's your dick bandaged (are you okay?) and also:
?

No I'm not op I'm the random stealing control of this convo who thinks mate is a nice word

Well anyway I'm n0dissassemble on Kik and Snapchat and deepinmycircuits on skype

This is a pretty confusing thread. It was a terrible decision to do this at the same time as balancing my taxes for the month (at work).

How old are you?

I am 34

I'm not op and I'm not sure why I replied to this thread but these are all me

That's good, I was worried you were gonna be 16 or something. That keeps happening to me, I have no idea why.

I don't have a Kik yet but I'll set one up and I have your name. I do have steam if that helps?

Also full disclosure right now in case it puts you off: I'm self employed, I play a lot of pc games and I'm a reformed (ish) weeb. Your IDs make you sound like you might be a programmer.

39 year old male here... I can't even get my dick hard anymore. I have a girlfriend, but I can't fuck her. It's humiliating. Shit happens....

Do you know why, is it medical or are you just not interested any more?

I'm a lowly console peasant but have been considering going back to pc,in the 2000s I was doing a lot of texture mods for games as a hobby never programmed though

Lose the gut.

Where are you from?
I still play on my PS2, which shows how far behind I am with console games.

I'm from the usa, Minnesota to be exact how about you?

Ah, I'm British. I've never even been to America, I always figured if I did go I'd get mugged immediately for wandering around gaping at all the tall buildings and looking like a blatant tourist.

Hahaha I wouldn't let you get mugged lol not to mention crime in my state isn't bad

I think the tallest building in my town is an actual chimney. What's Minnesota like? I've been to a few other places but never the states. I think the media like to portray it as completely terrifying.

It's a nice place but very cold and snowy,we have all four seasons though so you get a bit of everything... you'd probably really like fall all the trees turn color and it's crisp but not extremely cold yet and yeah

That's like bonfire time,also a literal ass tons of lakes

Put penis in refrigerator

this was a thread about me not being able to penetrate a girl ....

Well less dick pics might help

Did you die?

It doesn’t count if you’re stretching it to its absolute limit, buddy.