ITT: I'll read/voice act anything you post/want me to read

ITT: I'll read/voice act anything you post/want me to read.
Doesn't matter what.

Want me to try to do an accent?
Can do, just say what accent and I'll give it a shot.

Here's a sample.
vocaroo.com/i/s1EHdoJHo6fu

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Z7pOjCTimC
vocaroo.com/i/s0XN23wqhnR9
vocaroo.com/i/s0ipL22kSsC2
vocaroo.com/i/s1v5SmAc7agB
vocaroo.com/i/s0RWSvaVTr2Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1hW8SrDt2cm
vocaroo.com/i/s1QA6KvDdwy6
vocaroo.com/i/s0P7zPot8cuU
vocaroo.com/i/s0aSQm1b0OGE
vocaroo.com/i/s1sxSlzbk8PU
vocaroo.com/i/s1gOqEZURxwH
vocaroo.com/i/s0KONgObAA7v
vocaroo.com/i/s1voXKGGqI73
vocaroo.com/i/s17FzZ5iB4zz
vocaroo.com/i/s191aZ87mf4C
vocaroo.com/i/s1wkiinCg0p1
vocaroo.com/i/s07qwl1HGAMZ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ym8pAdDRqQ
vocaroo.com/i/s18eE8TVa1N3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping with more.

Give me some shit to act!

Joker impression purely for example.
vocaroo.com/i/s1Z7pOjCTimC

Here you go user.
Can't do a fem voice for shit.
vocaroo.com/i/s0XN23wqhnR9
or 2nd version
vocaroo.com/i/s0ipL22kSsC2
vocaroo.com/i/s1v5SmAc7agB

up in da club sucking oin cock
gimmie dat nigga dick
like a gay fag
swigy swag
moms spagetti
in my anus

vocaroo.com/i/s0RWSvaVTr2Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1hW8SrDt2cm

do fresh prince song in a jewish voice

Bumping with random shit

vocaroo.com/i/s1QA6KvDdwy6

Coming up.
Not a good singer though.

vocaroo.com/i/s0P7zPot8cuU

haha, good stuff man.

I'll keep reading stuff till people come in.
Unless it dies lol.

Pic related
vocaroo.com/i/s0aSQm1b0OGE

in an black english voice:

i dundu nuffin. is it coz i'm black. raycis white bois be on my case.

*dindu

vocaroo.com/i/s1sxSlzbk8PU
I think this is what you wanted.
But if not.
vocaroo.com/i/s1gOqEZURxwH

Sound like a fat nerd if u can.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my gear, you little n00b? I’ll have you know I am a lvl 90 Undead Arcane Mage, and I’ve won so many PVP matches, and I have done raids on every 10 man heroic dungeon. I also have a fuckton of macros and I have a GS of 10K. You are nothing to me but just a lvl 12 gnome hunter. I will pwn the fuck out of you with Arcane Missiles the likes of which has never been seen before on Azeroth AND Outland, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over raid? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my guild of mages and shamans across The Eastern Kingdoms and your character is being targeted right now so you better prepare for the ownage, n00b. The Arcane Barrage that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your character. You’re fucking pwn’d, n00b. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my secondary talent tree. Not only am I extensively trained in Arcane magic, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Fire magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable neckbeard off the face of Azeroth, you little faggot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re getting debuffed, you goddamnn00b. I will shit Dragon’s Breath all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking pwn’d, faggot.

Hard voice to do desu

vocaroo.com/i/s0KONgObAA7v

Do your best arnie

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

"Hey butiful, show me ur bobs and vegana." In your Indian voice

Jesus fuck, slow down there m8.
Actually Idgaf, but god damn son.

Here you go.vocaroo.com/i/s1voXKGGqI73

Random shit

Fuck.
Wrong one.
vocaroo.com/i/s191aZ87mf4C

in english kid voice:

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!
I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

vocaroo.com/i/s1wkiinCg0p1

my fucking sides. hahaha. good job.

one last bump by me unless someone else requests something
thanks lad

in dramatic tone (rain in background);

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

vocaroo.com/i/s07qwl1HGAMZ

like i'm watching blade runner again

someone is requesting this in a Sup Forums thread.

What a wonderful world tune.

this one btw

vocaroo.com/i/s0ym8pAdDRqQ
Did my best

lol

bump

The first one is fucking beautiful. Can you say in a british accent "What the fock? Are you taking a focking piss at me, mate?"

vocaroo.com/i/s18eE8TVa1N3