Meth mouth Tom Holland thread got deleted by Disney shill mod. Try googling the image...

Meth mouth Tom Holland thread got deleted by Disney shill mod. Try googling the image, they redirect you to an iranian model.

THREAD GOT DELETED THREE TIMES ON Sup Forums AND I WAS BANNED FROM POSTING ON THERE FOR 3 DAYS DISNEY HAS TAKEN OVER THE BOARD.

you seem lame. go be lame somewhere else.

From TV too, it's hard to take that board seriously anymore

Bf or gf?

Hooker

IS there like something important what i should be aware?

You get banned from the tv board for posting this image of tom holland with meth mouth google also blocks the image search of the picture

So what if guy uses litle bit of meth?

He’s a degenerative faggot

>DISNEY HAS TAKEN OVER THE BOARD.

and he takes meth so what is problem?

If you don't believe me, post the Tom Holland pic on tv, there is an mcu thread.

What makes you say that he has meth mouth in those pictures?

Look at his lips and the loss of fat in his cheeks.

So his lips are chapped (it's winter) and his face has thinned out? Seems like a stretch to just assume he's on meth.

He's not sweating, his lips don't look dry, I don't see any obvious signs of acne or picking, his teeth look fine, and his pupils look relatively normal. I just don't see it.

Oh. And I also found the same images you posted on the first page of Google by just searching "Tom Holland".

Google search the actual image. Try posting the image on tv or are you just a shill.

You don't just lose cheek fat/buccal fat without drugs or surgery.

I just googled Tom Holland, wasn't on first 5 pages. You are a lying disney shill.

If they are trying to hide it, they are doing a bad job.

Odd, same browser as me same website, different results.

Now post the picture in any mcu thread on Sup Forums and watch how you get banned.