What brand does Sup Forums smoke? Maybe changing from newport to these

What brand does Sup Forums smoke? Maybe changing from newport to these

Niggers in the oven?

Ooopsie, sorry, I mean jews

Smokers are a dying breed.

Honestly sad and what do people gravitate to? Fucking vapes. Which I would use if I'm trying to quit but not for fun.

rate me

HAAHAHA small benis

How can you smokers like the feeling of hot smoke burning your fucking lungs and how can you bear the sour smell of your clothes and breath?

Green Malboro

You can't smell it after some time

Whats the appeal of cigarettes? Not even trolling, I'm just really curious given their track record for health.

I legitimately love smoking, but I really do need to quit.
Anyway, I smoke these. I believe they're 'additive free' or some shit

Personally I smoke to keep myself calm (picked it up after some stressful experiences at college) but I don't smoke every day.

it makes you seem smarter when talking because you have to pause and think and the other person gets a chance to say something when you take a drag and often the question they turns out to be stupid and u can be an elitist smoker that seems really smart and invested in the subject but really not
i guess

I hate smoking but damn do I love nicotine
>Nicotine's mood-altering effects are different by report: in particular it is both a stimulant and a relaxant.[25] First causing a release of glucose from the liver and epinephrine (adrenaline) from the adrenal medulla, it causes stimulation. Users report feelings of relaxation, sharpness, calmness, and alertness.[26]

>When a cigarette is smoked, nicotine-rich blood passes from the lungs to the brain within seven seconds and immediately stimulates nicotinic acetylcholine receptors; this indirectly promotes the release of many chemical messengers such as acetylcholine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, arginine vasopressin, serotonin, dopamine, and beta-endorphin in parts of the brain.[27][28] Nicotine also extends the duration of positive effects of dopamine and increases the sensitivity of the brain's reward system to rewarding stimuli.[29][30] Most cigarettes contain 1–3 milligrams of inhalable nicotine.[31][unreliable source?] Studies suggest that when smokers wish to achieve a stimulating effect, they take short quick puffs, which produce a low level of blood nicotine.[32][needs update]

>Nicotine is unusual in comparison to most drugs, as its profile changes from stimulant to sedative with increasing dosages, a phenomenon known as "Nesbitt's paradox" after the doctor who first described it in 1969.[33][34] At very high doses it dampens neuronal activity.[35]

Fair enough user, I've read nicotine helps with anxiety and depression but it eventually has adverse effects on your health which causes it to go the other way.

Not to be "that" guy, but have you tried weed for anxiety? Its a mixed bag of results for a lot of people, just wondering if you've tried it?

Camel 99s. Switched to vaping recently, it's alright. Not quire the same nic high but whatevs.

I have a penchant for mild stimulants. I also love energy drinks. I don't know why. Also addiction.

Put your dad's pack back where you found it before you get grounded

turkish royals are better

I can see the logic behind what you're saying, but couldn't the same effect be achieved with a glass of water?

Gotta give you some respect for your sources there. Yeah the nicotine rush feels nice, I only smoke on the rare night out but it definitely adds to the drunk experience.

When it's legalized here I'll try it out but the only dealer I know close-by is a shithead who overcharges for some shit my pothead friends call weak.

snagged the highest nicotin content vers., switched over from marlboro ice, but still smoke occassionally

>10/10

stimulants man, stimulants

I only smoke cowboy killers nothing else

Fair enough user, good to know its getting legalised where you live though. My current dealer is sweet as fuck, gets out different jars of visibly different weed and treats it like a shop letting you smell each one, but I've dealt with some sketchy characters in the past.

Maybe change from Newport to weed or not smoking at all. Smoking is completely pointless and only fucks up your health anyway.

usually american spirits blacks, but i got two marlboro coupons so ive been smoking NXT the last two packs

Yeah I won't speak for all dealers because I'll bet a lot are bros but this guy is a textbook shady drug dealer

its good

70% of men who've tried Camel prefer women.

Nice. Interesting read user.

I've been smoking on and off for the past 10 years, 2 maybe 3 years I quit completely. Slipped back into the habit.

It's day 4 and I'm back on the quit bandwagon.

Could you please post more facts, scientific insight into the tobacco and cigarettes in particular.

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

GAY

V-I-CKY
The sound of her name makes the little kids cry (AHHHHHHH)

Hey vicky you're so so icky
Just the thought of being around you makes me oh so sicky
Hey vicky won't you please explain why
you get so much enjoyment out of causing kids pain
(OH OH OH!)

A chick who's just plain mean
A sour sweet 16
She's a fire breathing dragon
in a pair of black jeans (EEEEWWWW)

AHOOOOOOO

Hey vicky won't you tell us true
how'd we ever get the bad luck to be stuck with you
Oh vicky can we say one thing
It's your super total yuckiness
that makes us wanna sing

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Icky Vicky ooo ooo
Icky Vicky ooo ooo
ICKY VICKY!

Chippington Skylark's(Chip Skylark's grandpa) Version, heard in "The Good Ol' Days"

Whose teeth cut chains at the hardware store?
The girl that's rotten to the core
Icky Vicky (Boo boo de doop)

Whose breath smells like a dog's behind?
Who's as cuddly as a porcupine?
Who's a curse to all mankind?
Icky Vicky

Who only comes out at night?
Who gives ghosts and ghouls a fright?
Who gives Dracula a bite?
Do I even have to say it?

Who's the meanest girl in town?
Who turns smiles into frowns?
The biggest dragon in Chinatown?
Icky Vicky

>Exposure to nicotine changes the way your brain functions. Let's imagine your brain as a computer. Like a computer, your brain processes, stores and uses information. In a computer, information travels in the form of electricity moving through wires; information transfer is a binary process, with switches being either on or off. In your brain, neurons are the cells that transfer and integrate information. Each neuron receives input from thousands of other neurons throughout the brain, processes that information and makes any necessary adjustments before communicating the message throughout the body. While signals are conducted through individual neurons as electric current, it's a group of chemical messengers called neurotransmitters that actually relay those messages between neurons and other cells.

>Each neurotransmitter has its own specific family of receptors. Nicotine happens to imitate the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and binds to those receptors (specifically those known as the nicotinic receptors). However, unlike acetylcholine, nicotine is not regulated by your body. While neurons typically release small amounts of acetylcholine in a regulated manner, nicotine activates cholinergic neurons (which would normally use acetylcholine to communicate with other neurons) in many different regions throughout your brain simultaneously.

>Because of all of that unregulated stimulation and disruption, your body increases its release of acetylcholine, leading to heightened activity in cholinergic pathways throughout your brain. Activity in the cholinergic pathways calls your body and brain into action, and you feel re-energized. Stimulating those cholinergic neurons also increases how much dopamine gets released by the limbic system, which activates reward pathways in your brain. When drugs like cocaine or nicotine activate the reward pathways, it reinforces your desire to use them again because it feels good.

>Nicotine also stimulates the release of another neurotransmitter, glutamate; glutamate is involved in learning and memory and enhances the connections between sets of neurons. These stronger connections may be the physical basis of what we know as memory, and when you use nicotine, glutamate may create a memory loop of the good feelings you get and further drive the desire to use nicotine.

>Nicotine also increases the level of other neurotransmitters and chemicals that modulate how your brain works. For example, your brain makes more endorphins in response to nicotine. Endorphins are small proteins that are often called the body's natural painkiller. It turns out that the chemical structure of endorphins is very similar to that of heavy-duty synthetic painkillers like morphine. Endorphins can lead to feelings of euphoria, and may explain nicotine's psychoactive and rewarding effects.

>Nicotine is addictive, as addictive as cocaine or heroin (and also difficult to quit) -- even if your body absorbs only a tenth of the amount of nicotine in every cigarette you smoke -- just 1 milligram out of the 10 an average cigarette contains -- it's enough to get you hooked [source: Balfour, MedicineNet]. Most smokers report they want to quit the habit, but without cessation help, more than 85 percent of those who try to stop will start smoking again in about a week. Trying to quit your nicotine habit may cause physical reactions such as strong cravings for the substance, an increased appetite, insomnia and sleep disturbances, gastrointestinal problems and mood-related complaints including anxiety, anger and frustration, depression, irritability and restlessness.

>As the effects of the nicotine already in your system begin to wear off, your body begins to crave it -- and that could happen within just two hours of your last smoke [source: NIH]. To get the same effect from the drug, you need more of it each time, which leads to a pack-a-day habit and dependence. You don't need to inhale nicotine to become addicted. Smokeless tobacco products are also addictive; an average-sized dip resting between your cheek and lip for about 30 minutes will give you the same nicotine fix as if you smoked three cigarettes.

Yes give this man a medal! Iv'e been waiting on this for sooo fucking long. I lobe you user. Also imma contribute to the thread, just let me step outside and spark up a cigharette, I'll be wearing a burgalar mask

>A combination of counseling to help with the psychosocial part of quitting and nicotine-replacement therapy is considered the most effective method for successfully quitting a nicotine habit, long term. Psychological counseling focuses on learning how to overcome habits you associate with smoking, such as associating smoking with driving in your car or smoke breaks at work. Nicotine replacement therapy helps ease the physical effects of withdrawal.

>Nicotine has been used as a commercial insecticide and fumigant, and the news doesn't get better. Each year, 440,000 cigarette smokers die, and for every one death caused by a smoking-related disease there are 20 more people living with at least one serious smoking-related illness. Tobacco use of any kind comes with numerous health risks. Tobacco smoke contains at least 250 chemicals known to be toxic or to cause cancer. A smoking habit of just one to four cigarettes a day is enough to increase your chance of developing cardiovascular disease. Pneumonia, emphysema and respiratory infections, cataracts and eye problems, and certain cancers including cancers of the mouth, pharynx, larynx, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, cervix, kidney, ureter and bladder as well as some leukemias are all known risks of a nicotine addiction. The risk of dying from cancer -- lung or another type -- doubles if you're a smoker, and as many as nine out of 10 people diagnosed with lung cancer can directly blame their tobacco habits.

>Smokers are also more likely to suffer from periodontal disease, diabetes (or insulin resistance), infertility and pregnancy complications, and changes in their physical appearance (including premature aging and yellow-stained, sallow skin). On average, nonsmokers live about a decade longer than smokers.

>Despite its dark side, nicotine hasn't always been vilified; Native Americans, for example, smoked tobacco not only for ceremonial reasons but also considered it to have medicinal properties. And it may. Today's research finds there may be some positive uses for nicotine through safer delivery methods than cigarettes, including evidence that it may reduce the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. It may also show promise as a treatment for depression, anxiety and schizophrenia, and could possibly even help with wound healing.

>While we know smoking tobacco is linked with certain diseases and chronic conditions that will lead to an early death, nicotine is also lethal if ingested in high doses; an oral dose (consumed rather than inhaled) of 50 to 60 milligrams of nicotine is enough to kill a 160-pound person. For example, manufacturers recommend no one chew more than 24 pieces of nicotine gum in one day, because if you were to ingest any more nicotine than that you'd risk an overdose. Yes, you can overdose on nicotine.

Doctor here. Cigarettes are bad for you; there is no safe amount. Honestly the outcomes of long-term smoking are pretty terrifying.

That being said, sometimes when I drink a few beers I’ll smoke a cowboy killer.

>Nicotine is a stimulant, as we've discussed, and when you're exposed to too much, it causes the cholinergic neurons at the cholinergic receptors in your body to get excited. It's the same response your body's nervous system has when poisoned by organophosphate insecticides such as DDT, and the same as when you're exposed to nerve agents such as sarin gas. When you're exposed to toxic levels of organophosphate, the neurotransmitter acetylcholine builds up at synapses and disrupts nerve impulses. Acetylcholine is able to imitate the electrical stimulation you'd normally associate with your vagus nerve, and all that excess acetylcholine overstimulates the neurons. Because nicotine is so similar to acetylcholine, it too binds to nicotinic cholinergic receptors and, in excess, produces the same overstimulation -- the more nicotine available in your body to bind to the nicotinic cholinergic receptors, the greater the severity of the poisoning.

>Nicotine poisoning delivers a biphasic effect -- it first acts as a stimulant in the body but rapidly turns into a depressant. Vomiting is the most common symptom of nicotine poisoning and can begin as quickly as 15 minutes after ingestion. Nicotine may also cause seizures and involuntary muscle twitching, as well as abnormal heart rhythms, a slow heart rate and fluctuating blood pressure. In high concentrations, nicotine may cause death within as little as an hour, usually due to heart failure, muscle paralysis and a buildup of fluid in the lungs' air passages.

Vapers are gay, but at least they dont smell terribly.

I'll admit the flavor stuff isn't that bad but carrying the device isn't for me

Out here smokin marlboro black 100s

Thank you so much user. My career is in the medical field and I thoroughly enjoyed the read.

Wish you good health, whether you choose to puff or put them out of good :)))

I wanted to try and smoke a cig like Shadman with the mask, I always wondered what it would be like. FYI it sucks ass. My beanie smells like shit

best Marlboro

classic

yeee you know whats good man :)