/dgg/ Death Grips General - Concert AMA Edition

just came back from a show, guys
best musical experience of my life
ears are still ringing

nobody fucking cares

Enjoy your permanent hearing damage

me and my four friends were at that show. We all had hearing protection and trust me, we went harder than you OP.

This

I was there too, was in the pit but crowd surfed to get out so I could take shots from further back

OP here, you must've been more in the middle then
I was second row and just wanted to see the stage at a good angle without people moshing too hard but it's good you had ear protection
did it make the sound muffled to a noticeable degree?

I wish they did the thing with the lasers when they came to Australia this year, it looks cool as fuck.

>didn't get tickets in time to see them in portland
fuck me then

jesus that's a small venue

Yeah it was pretty small, I'd say there were maybe 200-300 people there at most and it was completely filled. I reckon I was pretty lucky to get my hands on a ticket.

hah another coping beta :^)

Is anyone going to the show in Denver this weekend? I have no one to go with.

>look at me guys I partook in a social activity give me attention

lol what is this post meant to imply?

enjoy your tinnitus

Are you saying going to a show once where your ears ring after gives you tinnitus?

This post made me depressed.

I was in Worcester

It was fun

That pit was fun as fuck guys for real

I was also there in Worcester. Really hit the spot for me at the time. I feel it was more special being the first show of the tour for both them and Ministry. DG killed it though, the crowd was fucking awesome for them and the whole fucking thing was a god damn fun good time. I moshed for a little while and then endured the crowd push/pull for the front few rows. I made it to the very front by chance which was fucking awesome to see, I usually hang back since the kids in the pits really don't know how to mosh properly in terms of general safety for everyone around them. This show was comfortably uncomfortable for all the wrong reasons correctly lol.

How were the merch lines at all the other shows? The merch line at the palladium was laughable.
>localish band was part of the lineup for the rock n shock fest
>they see massive crowd at merch table for them and death grips
>"is everyone in line for these guys?"
>nobody bought their shit
>they actually sucked tho lol