It's official, Sup Forums

It's official, Sup Forums.

I am now 18 years old as of 5 minutes ago, and can now legally post.

give me some tunes to celebrate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yNa3iGpJU
youtube.com/watch?v=jXZcJojTucg
youtube.com/watch?v=X4qYox-Gb70
youtube.com/watch?v=nWAqrAjs0j0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Instead, why don’t you just kill yourself

Goofy japanese guy in a sequin shirt from the 80s plays epic synths it's legit dope
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6yNa3iGpJU

youtube.com/watch?v=jXZcJojTucg

youtube.com/watch?v=X4qYox-Gb70

Happy Birthday!

18 is still a kid really, there was no big difference between me at 16 and at 18. 21 is real adult

>meme grips gif
>underage
checks out

I thought Sup Forums was 18+ how did you know about this board after only being 18 for 5 minutes?

everyone on this board is 15-18 which is why it is so terrible

MODS

don't hit on me you silly adults

Age shouldn't be a factor for interaction amongst the Internet; ideally, intelligence and maturity (separate from age) should determine whether a person is capable of posting on this website.

you act as if that's not at least somewhat correlated with age

Child prodigies and wunderkind teens do exist on this planet.

and none of them are discussing music on Sup Forums

they don't come here, and way to ignore the "at least somewhat" part that I put in explicitly to avoid retarded responses like yours

You sound like You're just a faggot that was annoyed when everyone hit maturity earlier than yourself. (even if you hit it younger than most others, my point still stands)

It's not. I, for one, am only thirteen years old, yet I pride myself in my advanced cognitive abilities and ability to remain calm and composed in situations that many "mature" adults would tremble to fathom. I also know many other people in my classes that are this way, so I am definitely not an outlier.

nice job pulling this out of your ass, I can't even follow this nonexistent logic

Not him but da fuck are you talking about dude. You sound like you're projecting

he's 17 and thinks he's all grown up. stop giving him (you)s

please don't waste your time on this site OP. Focus on college

while none of this is true I'll humor you. What tremble-inducing situations do you seem to routinely encounter? Also if you admit to not being unique then I don't get your point. Are you just a randomly gifted bunch of children? Have you not considered that everyone older than you could just be smarter than you if being smart is so common? what is this post

Lol o shit 2 fer one. GUYS GET THE VIDCORDER

I'm turning 21 in a few weeks. I still feel like a child

please don't waste your time getting a worthless degree user, go to a trade school

This, you don't want to end up a degree-less NEET with no friends, not that I would know anything about that.

haha loser
okay you fat redneck

Who the fuck gives a shit, faggot.

But anyway congratulations on making it 18. Shame that after all that underage lurking you still can't create a worthwhile thread.

t. wasting his parents money on a music degree that will secure him a lifelong job at target

I'm actually getting my masters degree in biology rn but okay. Someone is evidently really insecure about not knowing music theory or something

youtube.com/watch?v=nWAqrAjs0j0