I’m planning to spy on someone in my room, I plan to use this R2D2 tin to conceal a GoPro

I’m planning to spy on someone in my room, I plan to use this R2D2 tin to conceal a GoPro.
Does anyone have a better suggestion?

Yea try usuing something less obvious

Obvious sometimes works quite well...

How are you thinking of hiding a hole in the tin?

Maybe spend your money on better things like fixing up your house.

This is what I need advice on

I thought I’d use an already existing part of the pattern but it turned out to be quite obvious

use something that was already in the room, not a new item

It has been in the room, it will be her first time here anyway so it doesn’t matter

LoL, Fucking hair all over the floor.

Take 10 min and clean up your place instead.

Unless its you cleaning service your spying on, then I understand why.

Stand in a corner of the room with a lampshade over your head. Superglue the GoPro to your belt buckle. Don't fart.

Stock photo baby! Yeah!

How imperative is it that you get the footage? If its just for spying on a nude girl, its not worth it user. The risk of getting caught far outweighs the benefit of some fap material you'll likely use for a week then forget about.

It's the truth but this dude is not thinking with his head - he's running with his brain in neutral.

bro, you can buy spycams for like 15 bucks on ebay, and you can hide them everywhere, check it out

How imperative is any fap material, quit being a faggot u thought I’d come to the right place

I have dogs dude

just buy a mini spy cam and put it in a plant

This has nothing to do with morals you idiot. Its a simple risk/reward chart. If this girl finds out (and with your shitty hiding techniques she probably will) then your best case scenario is that a few people think you're a massive creep. Your worse case scenario is jail time/a criminal record. Your worst worst case scenario is her partner/father find you and beat you to death.

I'm trying to help but it seems you a literally incapable of using your head, so do whatever you want.

I said footage. Note I did not imply it was for fapping. People hide cameras for lots of reasons, maybe to a catch a roommate stealing and then lying about it or to catch their partner cheating, or in some cases just to keep an eye on their homes. The risk of people finding the camera in these situations usually is offset by the reward. Fapping is not a good reward for the risk, because if you get caught you could get sent to jail, and you have literally BILLIONS of videos online to fap to whenever you want.

Did I ask for a fucking lecture in the obvious? Did I ask you to talk about law and common sense? No, I’ve clearly already made up my mind and I need help with my, as you correctly pointed out, shitty hiding techniques

Do what you want. As one user pointed out you can buy literal spy cameras that will be much more discrete and minimise your chances of getting caught.

Just really think things through before you go through with this though. Its not just planting the camera, you also have to retrieve it and make things seem undisturbed. Don't underestimate people, they're a lot smarter than you probably give them credit for and catch onto things much quicker than you might be aware of.