Should I hang myself?

Should I hang myself?

I'm seriously considering suicide because I can't do anything right. I'm probably so bad that I'm going to fail my first couple attempts.

Nah probably not

It's hard to succeed at that and hanging is incredibly painful. Same with trying to slit your wrists. You have to dip your arms in a bowl of ice for two hours. That sounds terrible. I've tried a few times but I'm like Kenny from South Park. I keep coming back. I don't want to do it anymore. You never know what will happen.

If it will stop you from making these shitty threads, yes.

you'll end up with a better life if you try to fix whats wrong with you first, then you'll do things the right way. ive had that happen to me too.

Why don't you just do this then, idiot?

Because I already have chosen to hang myself.

have fun with a painful death then? When literally (likely) your issues are temporary and/or you are not willing to handle them.

What's the difference if the end result is the same anyway? Except that one is infinitely easier to do and the other is extremely painless and has a really high chance of failing.

suicide is gay

I mean, sudecide is a fine end but I think there are better one...Like go and do super risky stuff

No hanging it is. It's what I want. All I'm asking now is should I do it before going to University tomorrow?

Suicide is the cowards way out of life.

Get up, brush yourself off. Get your shit together and forge through life.

You aren't alone, many feel the same. But you must carry on, it's the only way.

Regards, user

Hey if you are ready to die then fuck this place and it's presets. This is a new world once you realize you can't live in the reality society made up. Make your own reality, you don't even want to live so you've got nothing to lose right?

Are you fucking high?

I've tried to hang myself this summer. Twice. And both of my attempts failed because i forgot to get drunk. Remember it if you really want to do it.

Thanks for the tip

You're welcome

Fuckin hell yeah I am

>fail my first couple attempts.
ur right user, you should definitely kill yourself for failing your first couple attempts

nobody on the fucking world fails when they try something new only you, fucking beta fagg

pls kys quickly we dont need failures in this world

Suicide is one of the things you can't take back. You better rethink this, Op

Make sure your rope is thick enough to support your weight. Also snapping the neck works better than trying to choke yourself, so get some good height.

Post your nudes so you can live on forever

honestly, i'm debating on whether i should hang myself or just shoot myself in the head.

Definitely shoot yourself, it has a way lower failure rate.

latter

Theres no failing if you really want to commit suicide

Wrist slitting seems fucking stupid to me. If you're going to try exsanguinate yourself then why not go for the corroded artery in the neck?
Higher blood flow, no stupid prep needed, and you aren't fucking up the hand you're using to do it halfway through.