Why can't men choose?

Why can't men choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-receives-oral-sex-ordered-to-pay-child-support/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Dubay_child_support_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it's not their body

Yeah, but why is it that man who can't decide? Like without sperm there is no impregnation.

My wife got pregnant without sperm.

>men
>wanting kids
youre fucking delusional kiddo, or some coddled spoiled fuckwit

Damn, is your son named Jesus?

What if woman steals sperm?
What if woman is pregant from underagefag?

Why cant man decide NOT to be father. Woman can still have child.
But father has no custody, and no child support bills.

No. It's Jose.

It's 25,000 to hire a surrogate mother

It's like land. House on somebody's land is somebody's house.

But it is their money.

If women is raped, she can abort the child. If women hijacks mans sperm she even can win child support.

you can decide to now cum inside her, if you don't want offspring, it's no rocket science.
Abortion is an interference with your body, like sex, operations, tatooing, body mods.
Nobody should do something to your body without you consenting, right?

If you're that scared get a mastectomy and store sperm in a freezer.

Hard to win child support fyi

That's not the answer, you are soyboy who repeats slogans. Answer me: What if women lies to man that she's on a pill? Should man no have right to decide then? I mean he was the one who was lied. Or if girl hijacks sperm, is it man fault?

>mastectomy
Vasectomy

Accidental children are paid by mothers.

>What if woman is pregant from underagefag?

In that case, the victim also has responsibilities.

my money, my choice

Only time you pay child support if you agree it's your child :)

if your legislations says so, just be careful not to knock her up then?
just be careful then? still shopuldn't give you the right to decide about another persons body.

This is the top reason for this law to exist. But also, because of the story about the women swallowing the man's sperm, regurgitating it, and impregnating herself

lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-receives-oral-sex-ordered-to-pay-child-support/

paul, you might want to sit down for this one

Eat her before sex. Spit kills sperm. Virgins these days.

My girl eat my cum now pregnant. What do.

Except sex involves two sentient, consenting adults (hopefully) and both adults should have a say in the child/fetus, not saying women should be forced to carry children to term if the father says so but the man shouldn't be fully excluded and should he allowed to pursue court ordered abortion or provide a surrogate if the biological mother chooses abortion, think about how many men whose lives have been ruined by baby mamas.

sue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Dubay_child_support_case

>lasisblog.com/2011/02/26/man-receives-oral-sex-ordered-to-pay-child-support/
I am so fucking glad I turned out gay.

Man should have no say whatsoever if woman should have an abortion or not.

Her body. Her choice.

But ALSO, her responsibility.

Man should only have a choice to be father.

If he chooses NO, then he has no custody rights, BUT ALSO, does not pay child support

>if your legislations says so, just be careful not to knock her up then?
What do you mean careful? You don't choose to cum when you orgasm, and if you don't orgasm during sex, what's the point? Even if you use condoms and birth control, she could still get pregnant.

It would not be nice of her to do it, but why should it give you the right to abuse her (forced abortion)? We're not in the middle ages anymore.
The only thing you could go for would be changing legislation, so that a childs well-being is not dependend on the wealth of the parents.
And keep your wiener safe - can't be that difficult?

Why are gendering me? I'm a proud train

You really can't answer question. Just call me bunch of names and and call me abuser, what a soyboy... Im glad that western civilisation is falling, people like you can't create nothing of value.

not to pay child support? beacuse the system is fucked

O wow, kinda interesting

Dont jizz in her, problem solved.

how is lying and decieving other persons only to push them into paying for something they never wanted even legal, you wanted the child? you pay for it. so. fucking. simple. oh you can't afford taking care of it? then don't have kids!

What if she steals the cum from the condom when you're not looking?

What if you're 13 and she's 34, and you're not fully aware of shit?

a baby growing inside isn't the womans body either retard, its a separate organism. they aren't having a cancer removed, they are killing a life that grows within their body.

she swallowed it, still got preggo, i came on her belly, she put it inside her later, she put a needle through the comdom, she said she was on the pill when she wasnt-

That would be really funny...but it probably wouldn't work, if anything it would decrease birth rates even more

If you're against abortion altogether, then fine.

That;s another discussion though.

Why can women choose not to be mothers, but man can't choose not to be fathers?

While I agree with the user who said not to cum inside bitches, I've always agreed with the notion that men should be allowed to disown until a woman is no longer allowed to abort.

the easiest way to refute it is to kill the woman. maybe if more men killed the predatory women who tried to stick them with a bill, women would shy away from attempting to financially hook a man with a baby. Let's face it, it's not to take care of the baby, but to let the woman financially coast on her uterus.

and that's a bad thing?

fuck you it should be up to the man aswell

We're talking about real humans here, not distorted depictions of naked female bodies you're "studying" in your basement all day long. Go outside and meet a real human being.
There might be a reason you never had consensual sex after all...

This makes an absurd amount of sense.

you dimwitted cunt sex is not interference of the body you will find out if you ever manage to find someone desparate enough to fuck you it's natural and nowhere near things such as Tats piercing etc drag your fat lonely ass away from the screen and try to find out

if you believe that you have gotta be an American

You literally have 0 reading comprehension. Nobody is talking about forced abortion. Just waiving rights and responsibilities of being the father. If she decides alone to have it, she alone can have it. And care for it on her own.

shut up you sound like someone with daddy issues

not my problem

learn to spell dumb yank

ad hominem
non non sequitur
possible straw man

nen sem'ru k'dairan sodeka hoten

spoken like a true virgin wait till you actually have sex then comment stupid child

I should

so it's perfectly fine for a woman to force a man into a pregnancy by manipulating him through lies or hijacking sperm? thats far beyond "not nice of her"

men should be allowed to choose if they take care of the child financialy if they have no say in the abortion

Reroll

if a man lies to get laid is it rape? you are making a stupid argument.

but they got time to rethink this. so if they can decide later its a bad idea the man should be able to decide it was bad and walk away without being forced to care for the child

I call bullshit u would notice a condom splitting this will be a impossible thread as judging by the answers there is mainly virgins commenting on it

because men dont have to carry it 9 months. becides, why the fuck would you want to have a kid with someone who dosent? in what world is that a good idea? reguardless of if its a male who wants a female to not abort when she wants to, or a woman not aborting when a man wants to, it just breeds contempt and hate for the other party.

Well laws are fucked.
Men's rights activists should fight institutionalized sexism.
Sadly most of our brothers are too busy running after the next best wet hole to put their dick in. Competing with each other. Instead of banding together and demanding justice and equality.
>inb4 men's rights activists hardly exist due to systematic and institutionalized stigmatization

you cant be this retarded

I mean, that's why i always carry condoms bro. Never take one from anyone, either. Too many people are looking for a free ride, and an old style of thought is to get a man through babies. It's like insurance fraud.

But yeah, if a woman got pregnant with your kid, that's pretty much half your fault too. If you never showed up and busted a nut, regardless of it being in her vag, ass, face, ear, wall, whatever, you wouldn't have a kid.

:-) yes actually i didn't read OP carefully.
You can order anonymous sperm online if you want a child without a father.
Many legislations will not allow a fathership "opt-out" because it is considered that the child has the right to know their father.

What if I can sound like I know what I'm talking about..don't worry kid no ones going to fuck you let alone a 34 yr old sorry it's not the answer you was hoping for like it happens all the time carry on spying on your mum or dad or whatever it is you do

Don't trust women who say they are on the pill, just like women shouldn't trust guys who say they've had a vasectomy. and you can financially abort the kid, retards, it's called moving away. Oh no, i can't live in that state without paying child support, which of the other 49 will i choose? fucking virgin retards.

>why the fuck would you want to have a kid with someone who dosent?

Yeh, exactly, why would someone do it?

But they do.

Some women hijack men's sperm, especially if the man has money, and forces the man into parenthood.

A man should have the choice to opt out of parenthood, just as women have that choice

>let me just move and change my life because of 1 dumb bitch.

good idea retard

but the woman is allowed to opt out of parenthood post concenption.

The man should be allowed to also.

Well then you have nothing to worry about. let the rich fags who can afford it worry about knocking up gold diggers.

You're the virgin. Literally what the fuck do you mean be careful, you idiot? Pull out before you cum? She can still get pregnant from pre-cum. Only fuck when she's on her period, she can still get pregnant. Use condoms, they can break and do break all the time. Use birth control, she could still get pregnant, or lie about taking the pill. The only way to have sex without getting her pregnant for sure is by only doing blow-jobs or anal (she could still take the sperm and use it to impregnate herself if she wants to "lock you down"), or getting a vasectomy.

i mean, you can also pull out, get a vasectomy, not tell her your real name, the list is endless. don't be mad you fucked up every single easy opportunity to protect yourself and now want an even easier one.

Some women dont want to have just just the sperm. They want the sperm and financial support.

You are diluted

Its more about principle.

Women have the right to opt out of parent hood.

Men should have that right too.

don't tell them your real name, use a throwaway number, or get a vasectomy if you are so fucking scared. Jesus.

Posts like this are not refuting the argument at all.

Well women can't lie about their name to get out of it, that's way fucking easier than an abortion. That's all i do, lol.

I get what your saying. Same thing goes for if a woman wants to abort but the man doesn't, he's basically shit out of luck. On the other hand, I also understand why the system is the way it is for the most part. Short of abandoning/adopting a child, a woman who won't abort (due to health or religious reasons, lets say) is pretty fucked and from a societal point of view.

Arguably, there shoudl be a social care system for this so individual men aren't completely yoked by this, but also laws in place to punish and or criminalize intentional abuse of that system.

Also notable that a man rearing a child without the mother basically never gets child support, a whole different level of fucked up.

I said "That's why the koran exists" does that count

exactly.

Im making the argument of principle.

Women have the right to destroy the fetus.

Men should have the right to disown it.

your argument is stupid as hell. millions of fathers walk away every day. don't be mad you are too dumb to accomplish what niggers do automatically.

*) you don't get to choose because you're not harboring the parasite
*) once you give your sperm to a woman, they're no longer your property.
*) you are responsible for any children you sire
suck it up, buttercup. your fat ass is never reproducing anyway

they do, if they go to the right state, just like women can abort if they go to the right state.

Ok, simpler then. Lying is a faggoty thing to do, but no, it's not a crime. Yes, you're responsible if you get a girl pregnant because she lied about the pill. That's like if a dude came up to you, asked for your bank account information, and said "It's totally legit, you'll make your money back in a month, ten times that in two!"

You would be stupid to trust anyone other than yourself with life changing decisions.

Don't fuck a woman if you don't want the potential of having to raise a kid. It's the woman's choice if she wants to murder her child or not while pregnate. Its the man's choice if he is going to stick his dick in her in the first place. I suggest we as humans especially men use our seeds wisely and become more godlike.

millions of fathers are put in jail for not paying child support

Or just fuck them in the ass

on a similar note I'm sick of this #metoo bullshit

Which State? Hell, which country?

Closest to it is Denmark, but I think they're still debating it.

millions of dumb niggers too dumb to leave the state.

Nope. Very easy to poop out the cum, and inject it into their vagina.

That only works if you're doing a one-night stand with some stranger from the bar. Doesn't work if it's your girlfriend. Are you going to keep your name and phone number secret from someone you meet almost every day/live with? Lol.

Please read

exactly. so lets not legitimize their stupid shit by acting like them lying to us is rape also. if you don't want a baby, you have a million options. if you want to knock a bitch up and not pay for the baby it's as easy as a fake name. can retards too dumb to live life stop trying to make more laws out of "fairness" you guys sound like bitches.