youtube.com/watch?v=vJDATHEaeK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf his hand is as big as his head.

perspective is a thing

no.

his head is in my basement.

come and get me.

That phone is so tiny.

if i had the same nose he does my face would be an 8 but its a 6 otherwise. Sad!

anger is a gift

His hand is clearly right next to his face. Look at the angle on his arm. He has cartoonishly large hands.

his hand is RIGHT in front of the mirror retard, it makes it look bigger

besides, nothing wrong with big hands, unless youre some twink manlet

Are you pretending to be retarded?

But honestly. What the fuck are those sasquatch hands?

Wait, there is a mirror?

wait...
what is this fucking hard stuff i am standing on...?
are you kidding me?

GROUND?

ground what?

FUCK DUDE IM FEELING IT

Yes

No

Neil Peart is still alive, so no.

Don't you think that's a bit heavy handed?

>Sup Forums claims to be a "creative" board
>average Sup Forumstant can't grasp basic perspective and reflection

Charles Hayward

>what is depth

What am I supposed to think faggot, it looks like there is a fucking door frame.

You 12 bro?

is it autism?

Wow that empty space has a lot of smudges and dirt all over it

extremely

Han Bennink is still alive too.

Wow, I guess your chad phone never has dirt on its lense

That's not what dirt on a lens looks like retard. It just makes the photo go out of focus

can you be this stupid

for what?

for posting on the fucking internet?

get a sense of humor or get off the highway

I don't give a shit about photography dude, go away.

OH SHIT

Were you here for it?

THE CHAD PHONE.

praise meme jesus

I don't know shit about photography. That's just basic as fuck

>chad phone

snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare

i like his style though

took this with my chad phone

can you even zoom faggot.

yeah, changed the face of science.

whatever

>chad phone

leemme help

snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare boom snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare

someone screencap this

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPRKFi_oeQ

I don't want to be on your little cuck road.

please add a note regarding my excellent dubs thank you

>Little Cuck Road
>asshole posts his address

>ctr-f literally any good drummer
>no results
All Sup Forums knows about is its silly meme albums. It's laughable every time the topic of good players comes up. Vinnie Calaiuta, Jojo Mayer, Virgil Donati, Dennis Chambers, Tony Royster Jr... Just search "gospel chops" and you'll find literally hundreds of drummers who are worlds better than Zach.

It would be hard to drum well when you have freakishly large hulk hands

someone hasn't heard Hold Your Horse Is

what the fuck

>repetitive beats played off time over static time signatures is impressive
Thanks for illustrating my point and reminding me that most of Sup Forums is 13 and I shouldn't bother posting the actual answers to things here.

The best alive/greates to ever do something is always a no name

>Jesus Christ Sup Forums

Idk but he handsome

Zach is dime a dozen in terms of skill. Not very good really. There are thousands of dudes like this all over the world who you've never heard of, who blow him away: youtube.com/watch?v=LAz8tt_KFfU

He's been a part of some great music though. Just saying. Sup Forums has no idea when it comes to high level instrumentalists.

its like that point where pure technique gets boring

lol chad drums

Don't worry user, I understood the joke

and my hand is bigger than the moon wtf

this desu

do all the greatest drummers come from math rock roots

Nope its a big phone see

>pure technique
Except it's not that at all. If you knew anything about the drums you could tell the style of play and where they come from. Just like jazz and the blues, a lot of drumming is regional and certain styles of drummers come out of certain places all having individual voices within the larger community of drummers. Houston drummers and dallas drummers have a distinct sound coming from the music that's popular in the city/neighborhoods that house little black and Mexican kids and occasionally a white guy that can throw the fuck down. All that to say, you don't know what you're talking about and drums are far deeper than that.

No, they come from the black church and the jazz tradition

>Except it's not that at all.
lol

ill buy 1/3 of that.

its an old video. mostly flashin chops. too boring to watch.

been drumming longer than you bud.

My nibba Greg fox makes this clown look like a clown xd

Benny Greb & Jojo Mayer are the ones for me

>they come from black church and the jazz tradition
Ah so i see you're a cuck. Welp, into the trash your opinion goes!

>snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare boom snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare snare crash

Yeah Zach Hill and him

*sniiiiiiif*
pee-yooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
something smells like fish, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAA

Very different styles, those guys would suck at playing the off kilter grooves Zach plays and Zach would suck at playing Jazz Fusion.

brian chippendale man

zach doesnt play grooves.

>jojo mayer
>jazz fusion
>can't do push pull
>playing sloppy off time is "off kilter grooving"
youtube.com/watch?v=vJDATHEaeK8

Spotted the nigger.

Not while Ringo is still alive.

>not mentioning Steve Jordan or Thomas Pridgen or Deerhoof drummer

probably not, but he's my favorite

les claypool

When I watched hella play years ago they had 2 peopleb whos purpose was told put the drum set back together after each song so yeah!

no, there are about a thousand jazz , prog, and technical metal drummers who are lightyears better than Hill

Let me guess. You consider yourself a "pocket drummer"
In my experience (which you somehow know how long ive been playing?) people who say shit like "lol too many chops so boring" are the people who cant hang with those cats. And that's okay, it must feel terrible knowing youve played drums for so long and not be able to play your instrument as proficiently as a 12 year old can. That doesnt change the fact that drumming styles are regional. Much like a chicago shuffle is not a texas shuffle. But its clear youre just some jaded rando on Sup Forums who cant play. Enjoy being shit.

Alive? One of definitely.
Of all time? Has to be Jaki Liebezeit

> not posting Danny Carey

Y'all sleep

Yes, he's also the best musician in general and his style is sublime. Not kidding, if Zach hill told me to get on my knees, I wouldn't even hesitate

danny carey is not that good. syncopations are all he does thats technical. slow and not much chops.

Why is josh freeze not in this convo

>Alive

>alive
he doesn't know

My favorite drummer

>chad phone
holy fucking shit dude

Meme drummers all over this thread.
Mike Mitchell
Mason Guidry
Marcus Gilmore
Mark Guiliana
Nate Smith
Nate Wood aka Vladimir Putin
Robert Sput Searight
Cleon Edwards
Brannen Temple
Daniel Dufour
Taron Lockett
Calvin Rodgers
Carter McLean
Aaron Steele
Nick Smith
Justin Brown
Michael Davila
Adrian Myeres
Corey Fonville
Marcus Jones
Greg Clark
Ronal Bruner Jr

There are literally too many people to name who most of you have never heard of who are the most ridiculous drummers youve ever heard and seen. They also play all the gigs you wish you played.

Listen to "The Grudge" and "Forty-six & 2" and get back to me...

>reading comprehension

Why do drum snobs consider metal drummers to be memes?

It's literally just chops and wank for the sake of it, no sense of feel or musicality whatsoever

Surely not every metal drummer is just a soulless drum machine?

He's too perfect lads.

It's not all about speed and chops you mongoloid. Go listen to Derek Roddy blasting at 300bpm if you want no grooves or musicality, sounds a bit more up your alley

metallica

go get raped burgercuck

fuck a hot pocket