Can we holocaust the transgenders yet?

can we holocaust the transgenders yet?

Call yourself an octopus for all i care. Force me to call you an octopus go fuck yourself.

how the fuck do you have your "own" gender? these people are fucking retarded

call me octopus, daddy

There are two genders.

We can't kill them because we don't kill people with autism or down syndrome yet. It's a mental illness and needs to be treated as such.

Not glorified like it is at the moment

but autismos and down sydrones don't go around insisting we endorse their delusions. transgenders are cogent enough to be militant, so they're fair targets as far as i'm concerned

Nobody is forcing you to play with them.

Just leave them alone.

>It's your job to keep up with Tre
Fuck Tre

We should treat them like they are ill If a person says that he talks to ghosts through his tv. Do we believe him or get him pills for his disorder? We need to help them. Not tell them what they believe is right. They are sick and need help to become functioning adults

you kidding? forcing people to play by their rules if their whole schtick. their end-goal is validation and a society that shares their delusion. every time you interact with one you have to walk on eggshells or at least pretend a cross-dressing freak doesn't stand before you. if you want to dress like a clown when you go out, fine, but when you start adding Clown as a "gender" on official documents, that's some bullshit. these freaks want to change the definitely of sex by describing it as "gender" and defining that as "whatever u want"

They don't want to function. You ever notice something about people that insist on being the biggest freak in the room? Nothing is expected of them. Who's going to hire a man in a dress (besides Target)? They know this very well. That's why they're always "between jobs" or "still looking".

>Independence is an Ableist Myth

underrated comment

this what this bullshit identity politics ignores. why the incessant need for the approval of the retards around you? call yourself what you want and go about your life. don't bother me with your self-esteem bullshit.

>you are literally not allowed to have preferences
>unless that preference is "300 lbs"

Kek

Institutionalize them. Mental hospital and the such. Eventually when there is a stigma against them. The transtrenders will act normal

>"You're a good person, but your weight is actually a big turnoff."
>you're basically telling them that they are undesirable because of their weight

wow, check out the big brain on Brett.

Jesus, with brillilant analysis like that, i'm surprised that fat acceptance isn't a thing yet.

>deracination

"do you have any boxes smaller than this? i'd like to partition my identity into something more narrow."

>deracination

i'm assuming that they're making a big deal out of him being gay versus a big deal out of him being filipino because filipinos are the Uncle Toms of the pacific rim. they don't fit the Leftist mold for minorities because they love white people so much.

>it's your job to keep up with Tre

how about go fuck yourself tre

you like my second-person gender-neutral pronoun?

You can add to this - you can't call people prejudice/criminal for THINKING you're a cunt and just politely ignoring you

it's just amazing to me how the ideal went from a "post-racial" society where race doesn't matter, to race being the lens through which EVERYTHING is viewed, especially by those who claim to be victims of racism. so rather than emphasize merit, they emphasize "representation" so that just having non-whites around is good enough. diversity uber alles