twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>woah wtf this is great

Humanz

for when you're feeling extra edgy

For when you're feeling edgy but wanna do it with some maturity somehow

F I S T
F U C K

This was honestly a relief after ghosts i-iv

I really liked Ghosts, but I was really excited to see Trent still could do some really dirty and angry music. I liked it much more than Year Zero or With_Teeth.

Year Zero is prob my fav NIN cd lol

Some of it aged very hard in a very short time though...

The NIN release that aged hard would be Pretty Hate Machine and some stuff on Broken. When it comes to overall sound, Year Zero still seems like a record that could come out today and not look any out of place, cannot much speak about the lyrical content though

I was just really glad that The Slip made a return to the more personal kind of NIN, a lot of people call it whinning, I love Trent's venting though, not sure why.

yeah i mostly meant the lyrics lol

capital g is embarrassing now

It's not about George Bush, it's mostly overall about greed, kinda like Head Like A Hole, I see what you mean though. Glad to see that Trent isn't all that political nowadays, I never liked political lyrics much anyway too so I may have bias there.

it always reminds me of travis

youtube.com/watch?v=VU59BEMy5GE

dont push the button lol

Meh. I miss Broken and PHM era Rez

That was Trent at his worst, especially PHM Trent.
I miss label free Ghosts/The Slip Trent. Best era for him and for NIN I believe. His voice was at his best and his music was the most interesting at that time. He also had the best tour around that time

>LETTING YOU INTENSIFIES

THIS IS NOW A NIN THREAD
POST ALBUM RANKINGS

The Slip > Not The Actual Events >The Fragile > Hesitation Marks > Add Violence > Still > Year Zero > The Downward Spiral > Ghosts > Broken > Pretty Hate Machine

Fuck, I always forget one.
With Teeth is behind Year Zero

Who the fuck puts The Slip on the first place

LMAO
>hesitation marks that high
>broken and phm that low
die

Strobe Light > Downward Spiral > The Fragile > Year Zero > Broken > With Teeth > Pretty Hate Machine > Hesitation Marks > The Slip > Ghosts

dont know what id put the new stuff t b h, probably after or before broken

Pretty Hate Machine is overrated and only fags like you like it THIS much. Hesitation Marks is also brilliant.

Not NIN, but to answer the original prompt

>Broken and PHM edgelord being edgy
What a surprise

This was very disappointing and this is coming from someone that likes all their songs

The Fragile > TDS > Year Zero > Still > NTAE > Add Violence > Hesitation Marks > The Slip > Ghosts > Broken > With Teeth > Pretty Hate Machine

this

it's always been embarrassing

The Fragile > TDS > PHM > Broken > NTAE > With Teeth > Add Violence > The Slip > Hesitation Marks > Still

Still one of the best modern post hardcore albums ever made. I'm dead serious.

Capital G is still a fucking great song tho

Fuck yeah, it's catchy as fuck.