Leonard Nimoy

How much damage did this Jew manage to influence into a generation of pop culture?

Well he made me take a second thought about things and got me to try making that hand sign.

Other than Rand Treck in general, I'm not sure if that character was all that bad.

The needs of the chosen, far outweigh the needs of the goy.

first televised white/black kiss

Spock was redpilled as fuck.

how progressive and tolerant!

spock was a jew, china
the hand sign is a real jew sign
nemoy was a jew IRL

it made the white man look irrational
the jew was the high minded master race
it was about a one world government exploring space and creating the illusion that god did not create earth

JEW SHOW

I always found all the sex in Star Trek distasteful and unnecessary.

Then again I watched most of it before puberty. Probably good that I did.

He was so logical, about his diversity and tolerance.

There are several episodes that feature god-like beings and many characters even at that level of technology and knowledge hold belief in religions. Q comes to mind. Immediately after that I recall many instances in Voyager where an afterlife is believed to exist and never flatly denied or made to seem impossible.

Their society has moved beyond using religion to help organize society and maintain a moral code. They strive for science, truth and understanding.

The tenants of religion, philosophy and culture of people is kept alive. Picard's family still operates a vineyard in the same manner a traditional French vineyard is maintained.

It's not a utopia, there's still war, violence and disease.
It's just humanity is now mostly focused on addressing these issues instead of using them to further an agenda or obtain power/money etc.

>Edith Keeler: "I think that one day they're going to take all the money that they spend now on war and death...
>James T. Kirk: And make them spend it on life. "

I'd recommend watching The City on the Edge of Forever. It's perhaps the best episode of TOS and just good, in general.

patrick stewart is an lgbt fighter and self proclaimed feminist

william shatner is greedy, selfish and a sell out and promoter of race mixing

nemoy was a degenrate jew obsessed with women (not a singular wife) even in his late age

gene roddenberry was friends with l ron hubbard
one or both were friends with aleister crowley

nice jew-wash

>william shatner is greedy, selfish and a sell out and promoter of race mixing

Yes but you forgot he is also a Jew but he plays a bad ass, swashbuckling Scot very well. Can't hate everything.

fuck i did forget he was a jew

sonofabitch

I am no merchant but I think you have to take showbiz (talent not management) jews out of the Sup Forums equation. I come from that b.g. and trust me when I say the working show biz jews hate the "owning" showbiz jews with a passion and love their goyim fellow players more than their own family. Just sayin'.

who the fuck would believe that
hollywood was CREATED by jews
goldwynn
MAYER

But it was. Hollywood is the house that Jews built. You can't take it away from the Jews, they knew how to make themselves useful ASAP. The thing you have to realize is that on the tip top level it has nothing to do with "Jewishness" it's all about $ and influence. Destroy the movie biz (torrenting) and mainstream journalism (adblocker) and you'll see a change very soon. Google and facebook are not long for this world, the next generation are already moving to other platforms for social connection.

No Hollywood was a thing before MGM. But they certainly took over it in the second half of the 20th century.

you''re fucking dumb
and you have a big ego about things you think you know or you are an outright coint shill

torrenting has been around since 2001 at least and adblocker has been around like a decade

no change very soon

fucking dumbass

Early Hollywood was literally started by Jews who moved to California because the rest of America didn't want them around. I don't know what made them decide to start producing films. Maybe it was a good location for filming.

yup
god you're as retard, why do you think they have given up on everything but capeshit ? The endgame is coming in

star trek was way less jewry than the shit being imported from overseas thanks to our aborted neighbors across the pond

Die for anyone (what have I become)

Don't you mean the Zeons?

also kirk used to hit women and they loved him for it

you're so fucking full of shit
you haven't seen shit
you're nobody at all

you're making really lame ass posts and trying to sound like an authority. desu i think you're jewish or a faggot

It was Jewy legal acumen:

During the Edison era of the early 1900s, many Jewish immigrants had found employment in the U.S. film industry. Under the Edison Trust, they were able to make their mark in a brand-new business: the exhibition of films in storefront theaters called nickelodeons. Within a few years, ambitious men like Samuel Goldwyn, Carl Laemmle, Adolph Zukor, Louis B. Mayer, and the Warner Brothers (Harry, Albert, Samuel, and Jack) had switched to the production side of the business. After hearing about Biograph's success in Hollywood, in 1913 many such would-be movie-makers headed west to avoid the fees imposed by Edison. Soon they were the heads of a new kind of enterprise...

The Motion Picture Patents Company, founded in December 1908, was a trust of all the major film companies.

At the time of the formation of the MPPC, Thomas Edison owned most of the major patents relating to motion pictures, including that for raw film. The MPPC vigorously enforced its patents, constantly bringing suits and receiving injunctions against independent filmmakers. Because of this, a number of filmmakers responded by building their own cameras and moving their operations to Hollywood, California, where the distance from Edison's home base of New Jersey made it more difficult for the MPPC to enforce its patents.[1]

The Edison Trust was soon ended by two decisions of the Supreme Court of the United States: one in 1912, which canceled the patent on raw film, and a second in 1915, which cancelled all MPPC patents. Though these decisions succeeded at legalizing independent film, they would do little to remedy the de facto ban on small productions; the independent filmmakers who had fled to Southern California during the enforcement of the trust had already laid the groundwork for the studio system of classical Hollywood cinema.

Shut up kiddo, adults are talking

Spock turned me into an emotionally stunted weirdo.

>I like science...
>Spock is a scientist!
>Spock is cool!
>I should be like Spock!
>proceed to show no emotions and act like a cold supercilious "logical" asshole with my fifth grade classmates

this is why if jews are in the courts or legislature they can take over your business. Jews can be in the courts of legislature if they are in your banks / monetary control. SINCE this country runs on buyouts, lobbying, bribes, promise of jobs.

He who has the power to create wealth can control the government by buying politicans. Business isn't safe, Education isn't safe. Law isn't safe.

Banking is the skeleton key by which the Jews unlock and enter the country for plunder.

Yes, so could you if you weren't an inbred hillbilly born out of wedlock to your sister. Nothing is safe from smart, determined and disciplined business people. I'm no jew lover but when I see your ilk on Sup Forums it reminds me how detestable the jew haters are. Why don't you stop posting and beat the jews at their own game dipshit? Yeah, that's what I thought. I'd rather deal with jews than deal with lowlife inbred hicks. Call me when you graduate HS.

lmao you are obviously angry that i keep calling out the jew.

You are a fucking jew lover. You stick up for them, telling me to start acting like a jew and how you'd rather deal with a jew.

You're a fucking jew or sjw/reddit pleb

Call out the jew all you want - if the jew is better than you that's capitalism, deal with it. I resent the jews and their little fucked up club for semites because they're worse than Nazi's in a lot of ways - they deserve whatever they get, they excuse criminality in their own midst, they profit off vice and sedition. But they profit hugely from it, they don't just get by. You have no idea how powerful they are or what you're talking about - I give you a clear path that they have internally identified as their greatest threat (torrenting,ad blocking) to freeing yourself from their tyranny and you mock me. You're a dumb cuck, you think I love them? I love my family, not dumb cucks like you, when we free ourselves from Jewish influence you will still be a shitheel cunt, don't ever forget that - you don't "move up", we are not commies and it is not a "political party" you're working for, cuck.