GUYS, SHOULD I GO OUT WITH THE JEWISH GIRL IN MY CLASS THAT LIKES ME?!

GUYS, SHOULD I GO OUT WITH THE JEWISH GIRL IN MY CLASS THAT LIKES ME?!

I'm a 6 foot tall, blonde haired Aryan though, so idk if I should. I think she is also either Sephardic or Mizrahim, but fuck man, I want a gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 OP's bait works and its race war thread

It's not even bait. I unfortunately can't find a white girl who likes me.

Rather fuck a Jewess than a Negress, OP.

You are the biggest idiot OP, please kill youself. If you like her go out with her, if you dont, then dont. Fucking retard

Yeah, I'm in a majority spic area. At least the Jewish girl is caucasoid and not a tri-racial.

I'll probably try talking to her the on Wednesday, when I have that class again. Maybe she is nice to be around.

You should fuck her but always be on the look out for a QT blonde. Never take her seriously and never fall in love. She's your plaything.

I'm not looking for casual sex though. I'd rather have a long term, serious relationship.

What are you some kind of fag?

Do it op but hide your shekels and any black friends or she might exploit them

Well i hope it works out for you man, i honestly do

No, I'm not morally depraved.

It's fine, just don't make any half breed abominations of offspring with her.
Also when you're hiding the money make sure to rub it with pig fat, they can smell it but they can't touch it.

Yeah, I wouldn't create half Jewish kids.

date her
warp her mind
get her to the point that during sex she moans out "fill me up with your superior cum like the greedy jew i am" before you cum
then gas her.

Too simple

Jewish women are marriage material if you're up for it.

Pros: They are ambitious. They're smart. If you're up for the challenge, they will make you into a better man. If you attend to their (considerable) needs, they will be fiercely loyal and will fight for you. Their families are quality and usually well connected.

Cons: They will not stop talking. They will not stop nagging. They will fuss over every little detail. They will freak out about every little detail. They will demand full attention and commitment from you. They will try to fix you (though usually for the better). Outward appearances are important so you're going to have to keep her well dressed including jewelry (don't worry, she knows a guy). If you don't attend to their needs they will go on vacation to Florida and cheat on you.

Jews make good food you'll have a full stomach

What do I do about children though? I'd want to have fully white children. Would it be possible to get her to use donor eggs?

And do I have to have money or just give her attention as of now? I'm still just in college and don't have a job. Also, would it be possible to get her to dress like a goth? Goth girls are cute as fuck and she has nice facial aesthetics for it.

I've heard so. If she can cook, it'd definitely be a huge plus.

OH one last word about Jewish women, if they tell you they're a virgin, keep in mind they're not counting all the dudes that banged them anally.

Seriously? Her ethnicity is that much of an issue for you?

You don't have to have money but you do have to have promise. Your major should be in law/business/finance/medicine/politics. Science/engineering is OK but you had better have you eye aimed at a PhD. trajectory. If you look like you're going places a Jewish girl may take a chance on you. Once you marry her, her family will get involved in making sure you make good on your career ambitions.

Jewish girls go through all the usual youthful phases. She'll be goth if she wants to. But she'll grow out of it and begin dressing in a way that ensures respect and social status.

ignore the Sup Forums posters OP, post her nudes or get off my chan

Yes just don't give her the gratification of sex/marriage

Murder all niggers before they murder you

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE